WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience with local market knowledge, telecom landscape, submarine landings, permitting, license requirements and regulatory framework.
- Negotiations experience with enterprise partners, customers, suppliers, governments and internal teams.
- Strategic negotiations and business development experience in obtaining services from high-technology providers in colocation data center equipments, dark fiber, network transport, bilateral terrestrial/undersea interconnects, and IT services.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Well versed with contractual framework and ability to negotiate complex contracts with vendors/partners/suppliers.
- Possessing a working understanding of both Asian and Global carrier networks.
- In depth understanding of the submarine cable industry, from working in consortia, to supply agreements and associated tax, regulatory, legal and technical matters.
- Ability to connect with senior level industry executives to develop strategic relationships/initiatives.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- About the job.
- Google's infrastructure needs go far beyond server computers. As Google's products and services scale the globe, the Strategic Negotiation team works behind the scenes to secure infrastructure for Google's future -- everything from underwater cables to physical data center space. As a Strategic Negotiator, you combine your deep market knowledge of a given sector with tech industry savvy to negotiate cost-effective solutions to support Google's infrastructure growth. You'll work with specific project teams on negotiating deals, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting deal recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to save Google millions of dollars in operating costs and impact every part of the business.
- As a Strategic Negotiator, you'll work with specific project teams on negotiating agreements and contracts, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting agreement recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to impact every part of the business. You'll identify the most cost-effective and timely solutions for our needs and then drive the contracting process to signature. You'll take lead on special projects, manage vendors and present your recommendations to Google leadership including building business cases for desired investments. You should be able to work with cross-functional teams at Google including Policy, Legal, Regulatory, Tax, Finance, Product and Product Engineering.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Identify and define strategic acquisition initiatives to meet Google's ongoing infrastructure needs, in collaboration with internal business and networking technical teams.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to submarine cable builds and landings.
- Build and drive strategic relationships with vendors, identify unique opportunities for partnership or expansion in the technical infrastructure space and determine specific solutions that meet commercial, technical and timing requirements.
- Build and drive Google s strategy for technical infrastructure builds in given territories/market(s). Lead partnerships in tandem with Google's legal team.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to capacity, dark fiber, and colocation space and power.