WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Data Warehousing, Analytical Thinking, Finance, SQL, Python, Good Communication Skills, Excel, Thai, English
- Get to know the Role:
- This is a team leading role for upcoming Thailand Data Team for Grab Financial.
- Candidate should be hands on with analytics, data management, simple statistical and econometric modelling and SQL ETL tasks.
- Work scope is data and analytics tasks including management reporting, dashboarding, for financial use cases such as lending, payments.
- In time and with growth in business, the candidate will be supported by direct team members.
- Working in close coordination with regional Data and Analytics team in Singapore.
- Reporting to regional Head of Data & Analytics for Grab Financial.
- Key day to day tasks:Liaison with country credit bureau, regulators for the data reporting needs.
- Solve for country businesses finance data reporting needs.
- Lead country level data audits to successful completion.
- Determine and acquire the datasets needed to be collected from internal and external sources.
- Design and implement databases and data schemas for new products and digital solutions.
- Management of campaign reporting, MIS, analysis and derivation of key success KPIs.
- Design and ownership of Dashboard in Tableau, Holistics, other MIS and dashboard reporting.
- Work with data scientists, technology teams and other functions to deep dive on data solutions and prioritize business and information needs.
- Assist data science teams in developing tools, metrics, and systems to analyze large-scale internal and external datasets to identify opportunities to improve solutions efficiency, accuracy for a more targeted product offering.
- ETL, Profiling and segmentation of datasets for tactical data mining tasks.
- Test for incoming data quality (exploratory data analysis) and build and execute UAT test cases at the point of deployment of analytics models.
- The must haves:
- A Bachelor's/Master s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience in Data warehousing, BI, analytics or insights related role.
- Proven relevant experience with Credit Bureau or Analytics Consulting (Financial Institutions) in nature.
- Proficient in both Thai and English language.
- Expert in SQL/Presto, Python coding skills a plus.
- Good in Tableau and building dashboards.
- Proficient with working on Big databases.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Team leading experience, Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Good in business communication.
- Retail banking, FI or credit bureau experience preferred.
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Creative Presentation, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/online ad industry.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help customers design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with customers directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the customer and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time. As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components. In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-to-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.
Linux, Software Development
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience planning infrastructure modernization as a technical consultant, technical pre-sales engineer, or enterprise architect.
- Experience in one of the following: cloud migration, data center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application/servers assessment and discovery.
- Experience leading IT strategy discussion/design cloud adoption plans.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience as an IT infrastructure consultant or enterprise architect working in data center investment strategies and proposals.
- Experience in networking (i.e., Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or Enterprise applications.
- Knowledge for VMware technology stack (e.g., vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN etc.) or other technology stack (e.g., Active Directory, Windows Server, etc.).
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As an Infrastructure Modernization Specialist in Google Cloud Customer Engineering team, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks. You will also be part of a diverse team of fellow Googlers working in an environment of respect and inclusion where we promote equal opportunities to succeed.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with progressive and novel solutions, leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy from technical perspective. Craft the strategy to transform the customers, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments. Help the Account team to close agreements from technical perspective.
- Recommend migration strategies, enterprise architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.