WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Leadership Skill, Creative Presentation, Production Engineering, Thai, English, Cantonese
- Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we don t just create products we create the kind of wonder that s revolutionized entire industries. It s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This role will focus on both specific commodity and also finish good products. It is acting a key collaborate with various operations functional team.
- Key Qualifications.
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronic manufacturing technologies (preferred) in the areas of design, process, commodity cost, factory cost, supply and quality management.
- Track record achieving significant results on sophisticated projects in a often ambiguous and always fast changing environment.
- Proven leadership in driving solutions to challenges.
- Incredible drive, motivation, and energy to completing any challenge given.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and executive presentations.
- Exceptional ability to establish relationships, build cross-functional teams and exert effective influence in a matrix organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while driving tactical program execution.
- Attention to detail without becoming lost in the details.
- Sensitivity on data mining and strong ability for data analysis with logical methods under complicated circumstances even with some data missed.
- Operate in an ambiguous environment, taking charge in the absence of leadership.
- Act as resident specialist in assigned commodity. Collaborate with WW Procurement to conduct capacity planning, prepare vital and timely action for potential supply issues and provide accurate supply projection.
- Lead the operational side of development builds during new product introductions for any assigned products.
- Lead Apple team's new product introduction efforts during ramp within the Operations sphere. Specific goals include team leadership in driving issue resolution, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time goals.
- Continue leading operation for the product after introduction in sustaining timeframe till end of life for the whole life cycle covering demand fulfillment, supply chain management, engineering/quality issue fix, cost.
- Host regular meetings for both OEM and Apple teams to review capacity, material, order fulfillment, yield, quality, etc to timely track manufacturer in a good trend. - Plan capacity for short term and long term based on well judged assumptions aligned with OEM after considering director labor, equipments, OEM capabilities, and make sure commitment can be hit. Capacity plan is requested down to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly for different kinds of analysis purposes and breakdown by product configurations for planning demand allocation.
- Establish direct labor management process with OEM to closely monitor direct labor attrition, absence, hiring, labor on-hand to ensure smooth manufacturing, especially in peak labor demanding season. Can quickly re-act for any labor issue and assess the impact for the supply chain, production, engineering, quality, etc. and fix the issue in the timely manner.
- Flexible to lead OEM capacity to accommodate for demand diversity, material shortage by optimizing equipment, director labor as well as in-direct labor to minimize idling charge. - Lead Apple cross functions to bring up OEM to continue improving/lesson learned to well prepared for the new challenges upcoming.
- Handle Finished Good excess between OEM and Apple planning team to balance OEM s high inventory pressure and Apple s lean supply chain management. Aim for aging Finished Goods disposition within Apple team and arrange rework activities accordingly.
- Organize OEM manufacturing partners to develop, ramp, and introduce products. Develop rapport with partners and detailed knowledge of "how the factory works," its capabilities and limitations.
- Lead matrix team members from across all functions in Asia within Operations to develop new product plans. Typical functions include WW Planning, Global Supply Managers, Technical Program Manager, Quality, Supplier Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Design For Manufacturing.
- Represent operations with the product design teams. Use production expertise to influence for DFX, supply chain, testability, product features. - Identify, marshall and organize resources (Apple Staff, OEM Staff, Contractors, etc) to meet required goals.
- Communicate project status updates to various project partners, including team members and executives within Apple and OEMs. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Always push innovation and outstanding in Apple products and program management practices.
- Support coverage in other products in the region. Travel to another location on other products on an as-needed basis to drive issue resolution and/or support build/ramp activities.
- Education & Experience.
- An MBA or MS. A combination of both formal education and experience in Engineering and business is a plus. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY.
- Fluent in Thai and English a must, Chinese would be advantageous.
Database Development, English
- This role sits within the Enterprise Technology and Performance team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which.
- helps clients achieve maximum value from digital transformation investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations by taking a holistic view of performance improvement including strategy, process design, technology enablement, and operate services.
- As part of Oracle Team, you will drive business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for the full suite of Oracle software solutions using an array of Fusion Cloud-based preconfigured solutions and assets. Integrates deep industry, functional, and technical expertise.
- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements.
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on Oracle recommended processes and functions.
- Design target state Oracle solutions for clients. Influence clients thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state.
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to Oracle solution.
- Perform Oracle configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- If you are someone with:
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree from any academic majors preferably Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Oracle experience will be added advantage.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humour!.
- Next Steps.
- So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.