WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Partner Operations, Associate
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. We are expanding our business to Omni-channel to deliver the best experience to our customers. Pomelo Partner is our latest project that turn any location to Pomelo pick up and drop off point. Customers can shop online then pick up and try on at partner location and only pay for what they want. Partner only need Pomelo application to manage all steps. We are scaling up this project in Thailand and soon for SEA.
- We are searching for an operation associate who is proactive and passionate about e-commerce service and has a data driven mindset. You will be the key person who develop and deliver the solution to partner and work on prevention / process improvement on every aspect of the operation including fulfillment, outbound logistics, returns, and refunds. Also analyze the process that happen at partner store and provide suggestions to improve service quality and reduce operation cost.
- Gather data and provide solution for partner regarding operational process.
- Develop long term solutions by describing requirements in a work-flow charts and diagrams; studying operation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with existing ERP system
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate partner fulfillment and operational needs.
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance and provide the suggestion
- Train new partner on how operation / application works
- Continuously improve key operational step such as changing application UI, eliminating the paperwork, change packaging
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, business or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Operation field would be a plus.
- Strong in analytic with ability to collect, track, and analyze qualitative data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excel proficiency required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Understanding of consumer behavior and industry trends
- Interested applicants please submit your CVs with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectations.
- Retail Business & Process Solution Development, Director
- Pomelo is leading online fashion & technology company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Develop omni-channel business solution development strategies which are scalable and repeatable in various store locations and different omni-channel formats with speed to achieve business goals & visions with minimal resources utilization/ investment through technology & data-driven
- Initiate innovative and traceable retail & omni-channel operation process, workflow, and standard work procedure and conduct continuous improvement and solution package including in all aspects: people, process and technology with creative and can-do attitude mindset to ensure overall efficiency, cost-effectiveness, productivity, and security.
- Design customer experiences and journeys covering all possible use cases, then putting in solution development roadmap for practical and efficient operation processes giving limited resources and time
- Make the most usage of data and deep dive to define clear objectives, requirements, business impacts, dependency or complexity context for each initiative
- Analyze, assess, and prioritize critical findings (focus areas) to improve business operations with practical and measurable solutions
- Achieve timeline and all key milestones as planned
- Continuously learning about new technology in order to improve the business process.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in process engineering or any related field, MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years of direct experience in Business Process Development or improvement experience, business continuity, risk mitigation, compliance, and system development
- Tech savvy and data-driven
- Demonstrate systematic problem solving, innovative, prioritizing, presentation and can-do attitude
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Experienced in Retail business is a plus
- Excellent skill in English both speaking and writing
- Good influence, interpersonal and communication skills
- We are looking for an Operations Intern who wants to understand how an ecommerce fashion brand works and creates a digital experience for its customers. Are you the kind of person who enjoys process improvement? Proficient in data analysis and Excel? We are looking for a talent to join our team.
- You will work closely with the Partner Acquisition team to improve daily operation. At Pomelo, each team member is expected to work autonomously, often setting their own objectives and key results.
- Support the team to set up / maintain order management and returns system
- Optimize fulfilment and returns processes
- Identify root causes and provide practical solutions for operations-related issues
- Analyze data, formulate insights and improvement plans
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize end-to-end operation processes for both online and retail stores
- Education background in operations management, engineering, business, or statistics
- Knowledge of operations management
- Data driven with good analytical skill
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with excellent follow-up skill
- Quick learner who is always interested in learning more
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong passion and aspiration to create seamless omni-channel shopping experience
SAP, Tableau, English
- Main Job Purpose:
- Providing insight through data analysis and visualization to drive improvement.
- Ensure availability and quality of information to support business decision making.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Support KPIs driving by generating report tracking i.e. Sharepoint usage report tracking, data upload tracking.
- Maintain policies and procedures for ensuring database s security and integrity.
- On-time Publication supply chain reports within accurate & up to date data.
- Design, model and implement company database activities.Identify data sources, construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams and document the process.
- Design and develop data visualizations, dashboards to help business user better comprehend their data and make critical decisions.
- Program and configure databases and provide support to supply chain team.
- Verify data accuracy, implementing business rules and supporting the data warehouse.
- Professional Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Quantitative or Finance related field.
- Solid background in mathematics and statistics.
- Basic knowledge on SAP BW.
- Basic knowledge on Sharepoint.
- Relational database and Multi dimensions database model.
- Tableau Report is preferred.
- A certain degree of ingenuity and flexibility is required.
- Realistic Orientation: ability to realistically appraise whether or not something is doable.
- Time Appraisal: ability to accomplish things within time constraints and deadlines.
- Responsiveness: ability to give immediate attention to problems encounterer.
- Sensitivity: flexibility in accommodating others.
- Precision Orientation:an individual s concern for precision and details.
- Possess service provider skills: Interpersonal / Communication Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Skill in Tableau and Alteryx.
- Job Purpose:
- The position is Senior Packaging Development Support Manager who responsible on delivering Packaging solution for HairCare SEAA cluster Innovation plan according to Brands & scope assignment.
- Working with Global Packaging team and Cluster s country team on landing new innovation projects.
- Driving Hair Packaging sustainability agenda for the cluster according to projects assignment.
- Driving optimization for Packaging to support Gross Margin improvement agenda according to projects assignment.
- Working with cross functional team: Manufacturing / Engineering / Supply Chain / Procurement / Quality & technology team on landing projects On Time, In Full.
- A certain amount of travel within SEAA may require for the job according to projects assiged.
- To deliver innovation packaging solutions to agreed project, on time, in full by following best practice in packaing project management.
- Drive and support Marketing and Supply chain on technical programmes for alternative material sourcing, optimizing the existing pack portfolio, helping in assessment of problem solving which interface among Packaging and machines.
- Develop and maintain relevant technical Packaging expertise for Hair Packaging and applies these to new innovation.
- Responsible on projects assignment according to Brand/role/protfolio to support to the growth aimbition of Hair Category in the cluster.
- Key contact for country Packaging team & Global Packaging team according to assigned Brands and Portfolios.
- Job Specifications:
- Bachelor or Master s degree in Packaging Engineer or Science.
- 5-10years Experiences on developing packaging and deployment for rigid plastic: closure and bottles is required.
- 3-5years experienes on development flexible packaging is required.
- Experiences on packaging technology of Inject Molding, Extrusion Blow Molding, Injection Blow Molding, Injection Stretch Blow Molding (PET) at least at level of working knowledge is a key required for the role to deploy the projects with right quality and on time, in full.
- Experiences and understanding on Flexible structure, lamination process, material requirement, material stregths with basically required for products and interface with machines is required for the role.
- Understand the strenght of each PKG format which could drive optimization and fit to purpose of use.
- Experiences on managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Has basic leadership view to support on medium and long term Packaging agenda.
- Has experience on PKG (bottle/cap) interface with filling line, End of Line packing.
- Understand and has experiences on developing label decoration, material behave for right suggestion to Marketing.
- Dealing with complexity and pressure from both quality in delivery for each project and specification competitiveness.
- Experiences to work in multi culture network to deploy the projects or supporting to business needs is an additional assest.
- English influency is required for this role.
- Self-management and influencing skills.
- Data management, analysis skill, and process development is an credit in a dynamic environment.