WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Accounting, CPA, Management, English
- Deliver accounting process improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Co-implement essential system for accounting including collaboration across system, function, solution design, UAT, Training, influencing task priority, data cleaning and fully deployment.
- Be representative from accounting and finance to apply accounting and technical expertise to provide specific requirement from accounting and finance such as accounting mapping, accounting configuration, reporting, workflow etc.,.
- Ensure relevant system are comply with accounting practice and management requirement.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within accounting processes and identification of better ways of working.
- Provide training and advisory support to accounting and financial department in order to design and develop process and documentation, i.e. manual, procedures, work instructions, as needed or requested.
- Maintain process flows as the centralized archive and for any further revision for all processes.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement efforts using Lean or other improvement methodologies.
- Perform process inspections throughout the organization process to ensure consistent quality.
- Ensure continuous improvement on processes and tools.
- Ensure assigned projects / tasks are completed in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in accounting, experience from audit firm is required (CPA is plus).
- At least 10 years experience in accounting and consolidation.
- Experience in ERP system implementation is a plus (SAP, oracle etc.,).
- Good command of English.
- Able to work under pressure and timeliness.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills.
- Project planning and control, prioritize work based on changing.
Industrial Engineering, Management, English
- Job Summary
- The Industrial Engineering (IE) Operations Improvement Assistant Manager assists Operations Management with achieving operations efficiencies. He/She conducts systems training and monitors district results to ensure balanced score card results are met.
- Job Duties.
- Conducts Operational Process Improvement Training.
- Facilitates new technology workshops to educate Package Dispatch Supervisors on system functionality.
- Reviews training materials to ensure current processes and procedures are captured.
- Confers with Engineering and Operations teams to plan and communicate training implementation strategies.
- Coordinates training classes to ensure training and operational needs are aligned.
- Coordinates Operational System Configurations and Installations.
- Confers with the Technical Support Group and the Center of the Future to ensure system installations are timely and functional.
- Tests new applications to ensure accurate configurations and proper functionality.
- Conducts Address Management System testing to ensure Operations Management Specialists are able to build correct address databases.
- Studies dispatch and delivery characteristics to identify inefficiencies.
- Communicates route changes to drivers to ensure Delivery Information Acquisition Device information is accurate.
- Provides Operational Support.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Reviews operational performance with management to identify areas of improvement.
- Assists with special operating projects (e.g., Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.) to help achieve operational objectives.
- Responds to job method questions to educate employees on job requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for questions regarding user errors to ensure questions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors Operational Results.
- Reviews the operational BSC to evaluate operational processes.
- Works with district Operations to improve performance results.
- Reviews weekly performance results to identify and develop improvement plans.
- Distributes performance results to district managers to assist teams in identifying performance improvements.
- Supports Operational Business Growth Initiatives.
- Maintain customer relationships to improve service and identify growth opportunities.
- Interacts with service providers to increase sales leads and production.
- Monitors the Sales Leads Initiative Management System (SLIMS) to increase sales volume opportunities.
- Follows up with inside sales and account representatives to determine sales lead status.
- Creates daily sales reports to provide management with sales lead updates.
- Minimum 4 years of industrial engineering experience, logistics industry preferred.
- Education and Work Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Industrial Engineering or other engineering.
- Master s Degree in Logistics, Engineering or similar field a plus.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Graphics, and word processing applications).
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skill (English).
- Good people management skills.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation skills and able to conduct trainings/.
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill.