WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are
- my job responsibilities?
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships
- and competency with System Integrators, suggest product and service
- adaption when necessary.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target System Integrators.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and
- System Integrators' markets, strategy, position and needs,
- investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- System Integrators directly in cost-/benefits analyses and
- calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation
- with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may
- coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments,
- projects or services programs.
- Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing
- Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time
- delivery of goods to customers
- May act as point of contact in commercial
- Completes sales and revenue related key
- Other as assign by superior
- do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Bachelors degree or higher in related field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a
- sales engineer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service minded, positive attitude, good team
- player and hard working.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Can traveling to Myanmar , Cambodia , Laos for
- Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify opportunities
- for Large Drives Application for Solutions, Products and Services
- Create and Drive
- opportunity to generate order intake to achieve Individual and Overall Targets
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to
- meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Gather feedback from
- customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product
- and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Prepare proposal with
- Build-up, maintain and
- develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest
- product and service adaption when necessary.
- Execute and Co-ordinate
- with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all
- order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Define Sales Approach,
- Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned)
- Track, Report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by
- What do I need to quality for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in
- Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 year of experience in Sales related
- to Motor and Drive, Large Motor/Drive is preference
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with
- Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both
- written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry
- Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What are my responsibilities?Build-up, maintain and develop
- good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest product and
- service adaption when necessary.Gather feedback from customer
- (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service
- adaption and development and after-sales service.Proactively identify new
- customers and develop a suitable customer approachCorporate with Product
- Business to do a common sales approach Corporate with Project
- Management Team to make a proper offer with clear mutual understanding of
- offer.Prepare Sales presentation and
- give presentations to the customerCreate and drive opportunity
- to generate order intake to achieve targetsPrepare proposal with
- in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targetsImplement sales strategic /
- tactic to maximize sale hit rateCo-ordinate with the Operation
- Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to
- ensure on-time delivery of goods to customersAppraise him/herself and
- propose development planTrack, report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division managerOther as assign by superiorWhat do I need to quality for
- this job?Bachelor Degree in Electrical,
- Automation, Instrument Engineering or related fieldService mindset and Sales
- skillsMinimum 4-6 year of experience
- in Services or Services Sales related Electrical/Automation System or Engineering/ commissioning for Electrical/Automation
- systemsExperience with Siemens system
- is preferableExperience with Cement Application/Customer
- is preferableGood interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer orientedGood team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented Good of English, both written
- & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry and stay overnight if required.Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
What are my responsibilities?Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers. Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning. Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers. Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio. Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network. Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management. Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer. May act as point of contact in commercial matters. Completes sales and revenue related key reporting. Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.What do I need to qualify for this role?5+ years of work experience in systems or solution sales in the oil & gas industryExposure to analytics products i.e. gas or liquid analyzer, gas chromatography, etc.Technical background in end-to-end project engineering (advantageous)Good command of English communication and fluent in ThaiComputer literate i.e. MS Office tools, SAP, CRM, Sales Force, AutoCAD, etc.Strong negotiation, hungry-for-sales, outgoing and resilient Ability to relocate and travel in the region Eastern Seaboard and Eastern Economic CorridorCorporate Website: Process Automation products portfolio: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Client Resolution Manager, South Asia (Thai Speaking)Bangkok, ThailandClient Resolution Manager is responsible for the delivery of superior levels of customer service to Dell's ProSupport Client customers.Able to meet individual and team metrics, the incumbent will be accountable for accurate and timely resolution management (technical and non-technical escalations) for Dell's client product and solutions range in accordance with Dell Technical Support guidelines. This role would include but not be limited to handling of customer escalations, mentoring of L2/QL/CTE/L1 technical staff and liaison with cross functional departments to ensure an effective resolution.Your ability to take total ownership of customer issues, and then resolving those to the satisfaction of both Dell and our Customer, will put you in good stead for this role.The ideal candidate will have a positive outward demeanor, always striving to overcome the odds, and lift those around them, motivating them to do well in spite of adversity. Your good work ethic and proven reliability, alongside the ability to work autonomously will help you succeed as you grow your footprint within Dell.Key ResponsibilitiesEnsures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for customers technical and non-technical issues.Act as a focal point for escalated Customer cases providing regular updates to both customers and internal stakeholders and aligning sufficient resources to deliver timely resolutions. Take ownership and resolve escalated technical/non-technical issues per the performance measurement and criteria established in Dell Services and by the customer. Makes time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact customer operations.Develops and delivers post incident reports on all critical support incidents.Continuous review of processes and seeking to remedy or improve any opportunities found.Maintain high level of Dell product and process knowledge.Maintain a thorough understanding of Dell ProSupport deliverablesEssential Skill set:Excellent command of Thai/English and ability to effectively communicate at all levels (written and verbal), including an excellent telephone manner.Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are required, as this position will closely interact with the sales team, customers, and management.Excellent customer management skills in managing expectations and ensuring a high degree of customer experience.Excellent project management skills are required. Candidate must possess excellent task prioritizing and documentation skills.Ability to think laterally, possess strong problem solving, planning and prioritization skills.Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Desktop and Laptop hardware technology.Strong technical knowledge of current and previous Microsoft Operating systems and Office suites.Previous technical support experience in a hardware repair/ troubleshooting role.Be adaptable, accountable and flexible in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.Ability to deal with ambiguity and multitasking simultaneous escalations.Be an advocate of a strong, cohesive team environment.Qualification:Degree/diploma on IT related courseAt least 3 years of related working experienceAdvanced Desktop hardware knowledge; A+ certification desired.Microsoft, Linux or Unix certification preferableBasic networking knowledge (including WAN topology, mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments, DNS/WINS/DHCP, firewall solutions, and network load balancing);Basic knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Windows OS, RedHat Linux, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Proxy, Apache, Squid, SendMail, ASP, or XML.
- Job Family: Product-Services Engineering Global-Services
- Job ID: R17772
SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry. Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum. As performance controller in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Thailand working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and functional report to the LDA ASEAN FIN head. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.What are my job responsibilities?Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and costsControlling and reporting topics (FC, Budget, Management analysis)P&L overseeing for Thailand operations (commercial *housekeeping-)Driving the budgeting process for the Thailand regionSupport order processing for product business / service business / Project businessIdentify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance.Interface for audit/ RC support functionsSupport local management with defining the business strategy in alignment with bundle managementSpecial tasks for ASEAN LDA FINAny ad-hoc duties assignedWhat do I need to do to qualify for this role?Degree in Business Administration or finance relatedCommercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 5 yearsSiemens background will be added advantageExperience in product business and preferred project businessStrong English skillSAP knowledgeStrong background in cost and profit controlling and reportingStrong self-motivation and initiativeDrive and commitmentThe position will be a local hire (no delegation)Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Job OverviewIn the past, industrial networks where based on proprietary protocols and software, managed and monitored by humans with no connection to the outside world. This created a secure network which hackers were unable to interface and attack with nothing to gain or destroy. In addition, OT and IT were not integrated and did not deal with the same kinds of vulnerabilities. Today, it's a very different story as we see more industrial systems brought online to deliver big data and smart analytics as well as adopt new capabilities and efficiencies through technological integrations. IT-OT convergence gives organizations a single view of industrial systems together with process management solutions that ensure accurate information is delivered to people, machines, switches, sensors and devices at the right time and in the best format. When IT and OT systems work in harmony, new efficiencies are discovered, systems can be remotely monitored and managed and organizations can realize the same security benefits that are used on administrative IT systems.This transition from closed to open systems has generated a slew of new security risks that need to be addressed.Siemens Industrial Communication deliver operational hardware and software technology enabling our client to have a single view to monitor and control their physical hardware. Industrial communication devices DCS / SCADA systems or electrical systems are intelligently protected by our specially engineered solutions through utilization of Siemens aggregate level integrated security interface. This allows for process management in manufacturing plants to function more accurately without disruptions from external treats and attacks. The successful candidate plays a vital role in providing technically accurate solutions and value propositions to our existing install bases as well as green field projects in network & data security for a variety of clients by ensuring compliance, standard business procedures and measures to safeguard the best interest of the organization.What are my responsibilities?Performs strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets. Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies. Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups. Performs the management and coordinates the activities of external vendorsContributes to the development of a unit business strategy. Manages the development of strategic planning tools and provides and reviews consolidated business forecasts. Collects portfolio requirements across the regional sales force. Contributes to various projects with a strategic perspective. Drives and monitors key business development programs. Supports with the assigned organization and collaboration within and across Siemens units Supports effectiveness of sales organizations via strategic initiatives / projects. What do I need to qualify for this role?Solid understanding of network solutions and how to improve the efficiency of current networksExperience in NG firewalls, routing, switching to maximize network efficiency and securityTechnical background on network performance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting.Technical background in network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WLAN, Cloud Infrastructure, SecurityEngineering degree required.Security certifications Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and addressing schemes, i.e., TCP/IP functions, CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, layer 2, NetFlow, etc.Experience supporting Security Information and Event Management productsExcellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to solve complex technical issues.Exhibit initiative, follow-up and follow through with commitments.Ability to support and work in a team environment.Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a high-pressure environmentUnderstanding of risk management principles in all aspects of IT and ICS Security preferredExperience with and ability to maintain confidentiality of data.Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage our Energy Distribution Systems (EDS) Business in South and West Region. This EDS Sales Manager will ensure that strong customer relationships within the Infrastructure sector are created and maintained, while driving the Team to achieve their stated EDS business goals.Responsibilities IncludePromote focused approach to selling, based on vertical market penetration and specific company initiatives.Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by local government and commercial/industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually-beneficial partnerships and strategies.Well networked with market decision makers, and involved in market focused associated trade organizations and professional groupsUnderstand and explain the correlation between market drives, business objectives and operational issues as they relate to value propositions, applying this knowledge as a strategic sales coach to support individual sales representatives in creating account strategies.Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EDS sales team and EDS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.Identify and set strategic direction of EDS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.Manage the creation and development of EDS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as Republic and Local Government, commercial/industrial.Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.Recruit, retain, train and mentor sales personnel. Ensure that our sales personnel are skilled in selling the value of our company supported initiatives, such as alternative/renewable energy, green and sustainability solutions, innovative financing and energy services.Create specific and challenging goals consistent with team's strategic direction. Provide candid feedback and coaching throughout the year, as well as formal performance appraisals.Demonstrate the ability to make changes based on lack of performance, if necessary.Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceBachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred. (Minimum education required is a high school diploma)At least 10 years of sales experience including 5 or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.Required travel: 50%Other requirements:Individual must possess a valid Drivers license in good standing.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceOther preferences:Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales managementCandidates with success in Performance Contracting sales, or candidates selling or sales management of other types of complex solution sales to clients will receive preference
- Organization: Smart InfrastructureCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Partner Manager to implement Service & Customer Support
- strategies and processes which optimize service levels with Siemens Healthineers
- and Customer Service division. Partners via best practice and within budget
- targets.Your mission and responsibilities:CS Partner
- Management:You will apply the
- global CS Partner Management principles in the establishment and implementation
- of Partner contracts, using available contract templates. Control compliance to
- the same and comply to Siemens Healthineers Service Branding requirements.Certification:You will implement
- and operate a consistent and continuous Service Certification program using Siemens
- Healthineers Service Excellence Guidelines across all Service Partners.People Development
- in Partners:You will facilitate
- proper leadership and management of the team of Field Service Engineers and Field
- Application Specialists within Partner Organizations. Be a Service Management Consultant
- to the Partners, provide guidance for the selection/ recruitment/ coaching of
- key people.Sales Support:You will ensure
- extensive sales support to the local sales organization/ modality managerYou will ensure
- technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projectsService Partner
- Systems & Tools:You will assure
- the rollout of Siemens Healthineers Partner systems and tools by Business
- Partners to be fully establish Service Transparency (Installed Base, Service
- KPIs, Notifications, PMs, etc.) for each of the appointed Business Partners.Service Customer
- Satisfaction:You will drive and
- maximize Service Customer Satisfaction through Service Delivery with full or partial
- contribution of a Service Partner.Registration of
- Service Partners:You will ensure
- proper registration and maintenance of Service Partners within the registration
- tool, especially regarding assigning appropriate authorization.Budget:You will manage
- business success by setting up budgets using appropriate service partner
- models.You will report
- business success in terms of revenue and gross margin on a frequent basis.To find out more about the specific business, have
- a look at qualifications and experiences:You hold a successfully completed Degree in technical,
- management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisiteYou have at least 5 years of professional experience
- in a service business in the Healthcare industryYou have experience in managing,
- leading and motivating teams and individualsYou have experience dealing with
- customers complaintsYour personality and skills:You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural
- diversity and language levelYou have the ability to interact with
- and network with Senior ExecutivesYou have the ability to prioritize work
- taking into account a complex matrix of inputsYou are proficient in Thai and English
- both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want
- you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
- Preferred qualifications:
- 7 years of experience in sales, including high volume, Software as a Service or Infrastructure as a Service, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Track record working with sales engineers and customers technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, build business cases for migrations.
- Track record working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and Independent Software Vendors.
- Demonstrated relationships C-level executives.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- About the job The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Googles global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Field Sales Representative (FSR), your primary responsibility is to grow Google Clouds market share across the enterprise account customer segment. You'll build executive-level relationships, and you're comfortable aligning our cloud offerings to customer needs. Youll be excellent at prospecting, qualifying, and leading a cross-functional team, while leveraging the right resources including sales engineering, inside sales, and partners to maximize outcomes.Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build whats next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life. Responsibilities
- Lead territory account planning process that aligns partner and Google resources to maximize business growth, customer satisfaction, and market share.
- Drive consistent new business growth by managing the sales life cycle end-to-end (including prospecting, qualifying, forecasting, closing new agreements, managing a book of business).
- Build and deepen executive relationships with customers, and utilize existing C-level relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage end-to-end complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in enterprise customers.
- Drive a growth strategy with Googles partner ecosystem. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions to drive new value in market.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Omise would like to provide students the opportunity to consolidate their foundations through practical experience in our payment solution business. Students who pass the selection process are expected to develop their professional knowledge, capacity to learn, and other important skills such as communication skills, technical skills, and problem-solving skills through an international and diverse environment, where we nourish a trust-based working culture and encourage freedom to learn and grow. Open for application: February - April 2020
- Openings for Internship
- People Operation Associate (Human Resources Administrative)Technical Sales AssociateKYC (Know your Customer) Associate Analyst or KYC (Know your customer) Engineer
- Study in the 3rd year of bachelors degree in related fields.Eligible to complete an unpaid internship for the minimum period of 3 months in Thailand.Possess a good level of English communication, both written and spokenAre able to commute to work at Omise Office at CDCAre interested in Fintech or technology
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationYou will be invited to complete a short online questionnaire1-2 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- GENERAL SUMMARYProvides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated data protection technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market.Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated data protection technology solutions.Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers.Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.Makes technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESWorks with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DELL EMC solutions, and train the account team.Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into DELL EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.Leads technical sales callsConfigures and documents DELL EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and DELL EMC management.Desired Skills & Experience:5-10+ yrs of enterprise sales engineering management experience, be a self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, can do approach.Deep expertise in back-up recovery products/solutions required, either from the Dell EMC Portfolio (DD, Avamar, Networker, Receoverpoint, etc) or competitor product lines.Knowledge of database, virtualization and Public Cloud Solutions is a plus.Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives.A high level of business acumen and experience bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R17556
- As a Sales Specialist of a dynamic BU team, this role has the responsibility to drive the Compute and Network business into the assigned market segment.The Specialist needs to take care of the following responsibilities:1. Responsible for the country segment Compute and Network Business and revenue targets2. Be the segments leading Compute specialist3. Work aside the Account team to strategize and engage with customers.4. High level partner and customer coverage to pitch DellEMC's Compute and networks Value proposition.5. Initiate and manage GCN programs to grow the business for DellEMC and the partners6. Build relationship and business proposition with our Global Partners e.g. Microsoft, Intel, VMware etc7. Good customer relationship skills with understanding of Enterprise sales cycles.8. This position also requires good people management skills, self-motivation, good communication (internal and external), multi-tasking skills and a great team player.9. Must possess the ability to function autonomously delivering a high standard of work to meet the required internal/external deadlinesQualificationsMinimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Computer science, Electrical or computer engineering10+ years working experience in IT industry, preferably in vendor environmentChannel or partner management skills will be a bonusPossess good communicate skills with senior executives e.g. Senior IT managers, etcAble to drive business message across to partner business owner, key managers etc.Must have good relationship building skillsSuperior written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills (in English and local language)Strong analysis skills and ability to find solutions using lateral thinkingWorked in a pre-sales or technical sales environment and has responsibility of sales
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R96979