WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿20,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Our Codiums:
- Embody 3 core skills: code, consult, and communicate (pride and humor are bonus).
- Age 21-30 preferred.
- All nationalities welcomed. Work permit provided.
- Both female and male welcomed.
- The Engineering Mindset:
- The "engineer" mindset: objective-driven, problem solving, logical, structured thinking, and creative.
- GitHub/GitLab account with projects you ve built with your own hands to back it up.
- If you have a hands-on experience with any of the following keywords, we will give you a special consideration (because it s what we do and use): Functional programming, Event-driven architecture, Microservices, macOS, TypeScript, Angular, Git, GitHub, Redis, Flutter, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Kotlin, Swift, AWS, Qt, C++17, Webpack, Sass, Python 3, Docker, Bootstrap, ZeroMQ, Protobuf, C#, F#, Django, UX/UI, NGINX, Ubuntu, Ansible, Terraform, Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Work Ethos:
- Possess "Get shit done" attitude with self-initiative.
- Being called upon at 2AM (though our team rarely lets it happen) doesn't bother you because you take pride in what you do.
- Discipline is a necessity.
- Writing bad code must bother you.
- Not getting better daily must bother you.
- Sense of Humor:
- We joke around lighthearted stuff all the time. Cannot help not doing it.
- All of these keywords define how we work: whiteboard, flashcard, post-its, awesome notebooks and pens, code reviews, international.
- At 10AM daily, the whole company does meditation, stretching, exercise, and work planning together. We also like to have sharing sessions where we discuss about code, or self-improvements.
- Company Benefits:
- We pride ourselves in making our people happy and motivated. Below is what you can expect when you join our team.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Project-based bonus.
- Product revenue sharing.
- Profit sharing.
- Social security fund.
- Overtime paid as necessary.
- Employee referral bonus: 10,000 Baht.
- Medical and dental health insurance to keep you safe and cozy.
- Daily delicious, free snacks and drinks (aka WTF Breakfast, MThF snacks).
- Company-paid dinner for those who stay late.
- Company-paid lunches and dinners for special occasions.
- Monthly half-day "do whatever the fuck you want to improve yourself".
- 400 THB per social media post to company's blog.
- 2,500 THB per book / online course completed.
- 8,000 THB per tech initiative you are able to complete.
- Our Office (aka C0D1UM π).
- Spacious, open office with big tables and ergonomic chairs.
- 24x7 A/C with remote controls. Say no to centralized A/C.
- 24x7 office access guarded by building securities.
- Xbox One and Xbox Kinect to keep you fit and healthy!.
- Hacker Weapons.
- Macbook Pro: Retina + SSD (that you can take home with).
- 27 HD monitors (dual monitors if you are lucky).
- Awesome hacker software tools: Jetbrains, Balsamiq, Slack, etc.
- No stinkin Microsoft Windows.
- Company-provided electronic equipments for über geeks like you.
- Mind and Body.
- 11 vacation days (with 1 additional day once you have hit your third year).
- 5-day business leaves and accommodating sick leaves.
- 5-day work week, Monday through Friday. Yeah, baby!.
- Flexible work hours with 10AM - 7PM as our standard working time.
- The Daily Commute.
- Five-minute walk from BTS National Stadium.
- Free car parking.
- Next to MBK, Siam Paragon, CU Centennial Park, and Chulalongkorn University.
- Our Fun Together.
- Annual company outings (This year, there should be 2 if not 3 outings!).
- Monthly CODIUM Poweroff where we have dinner and do some company activities together.
- Paid professional development books, training, etc.
- Free company gears: shirts, polo shirts, and stickers.
- Annual Christmas gifts (8,000+ THB in value).
- Office s board games: Werewolf, UNO, Chess, Skyfall, Deception, and Citadels (don't be surprised if you are asked to play one round during the interview).
Vue.js, Golang, English
฿100,000 - ฿120,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Our client is a well funded startup, working on a next generation block-chain platform for online, social games and apps.
- The role:
- You will work in an international team, based in central Bangkok, involved in the development of a new block-chain platform offering extended functionality and which is based on Ethereum.
- About you:
- Strong skills with either Golang and / or vue.js are essential.
- Keen interest in blockchain and games, and comfortable working in an international environment.
- Very good English skills and comfortable working with foreigners.
- This is a great opportunity to join a startup which has strong traction in their market segment, with very good salaries and great career opportunities - please apply or contact us to find out more!.
DevOps, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, English
฿150,000 - ฿250,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- SUPERSTAR DevOps Required**
- Welcome candidates from all countries.
- A permanent job with generous benefits package and great career advancement opportunity!!
- Our client, a very well respected eCommerce company with a great reputation to work, is looking for aSUPERSTAR DevOpsEngineer who can beresponsible for collaborating software development teams and information technology resources to support business processes and provide operational efficiency using industry standard technologies.
- The role:
- Establish best practices in continuous integration and continuous deployment forvarious applications.
- Assist in designing container based architectures for the transition of reporting and manufacturing analytics to cloud based deployments.
- Help build and foster an open standards approach to the development lifecycle.
- Promote strong quality control practices through continuous integration and continuous deployment implementations.
- Be able to respond to urgent mattersafter work hours.
- About you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- ExpertLinuxsystem administration and scripting.
- Solid experience building cloud-based architectures(Google Cloud).
- Containerization experience usingDocker, deployment throughKubernetes.
- Be able to deploy, manage andrun multiple Kubernetes clustersinactualproduction environments.
- Design, building, running CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins, Git, Nexus. Knowledge of Spinnaker is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Welcome candidates from all countries.
- This permanent role is an opportunity to work in a fast growing eCommerce company with an attractive salary and great career advancement opportunity. If you would like to learn more then please apply now!.
AutoCAD, 3D Modeling, English
- Preparation of proposal layout drawings, fabrication drawings, and calculations, under the supervision of the boiler process advisor and / or senior design engineer as follows:
- Boiler modification layout drawings.
- Boiler pressure parts modification drawings.
- ASME Section I calculations.
- P & ID Diagrams.
- Material Lists and Specifications for procurement.
- Structural Steel and Piping drawings and calculation.
- Review and check the work of other engineers as assigned.
- Provide guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Provide technical support at the Client s jobsite and attend meetings with the Client.
- Support and interface with other departments as related to the work requirements.
- Coordinate and interface with suppliers and clients as related to engineering design matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to visualize concepts in 3D.
- ASME Technical knowledge.
- Commercial awareness of mechanical engineering.
- Ability to use AutoCad and / or GstarCad.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Effective English communication to liaise with team members, clients, contractors and other involved in the design process.
- Time management, organisation, and the ability to work to deadlines.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude and initiative.