WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, High Responsibilities, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Driving the company's objectives and goals and providing practical solutions to the senior management.
- Taking ownership of the business, spearhead its go-to-market strategy and project development activities, and being responsible for managing risk and delivering profit, including responsibility and maintaining in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company s objectives.
- Managing and working with business development, engineering and project development team for projects on hand.
- Directing, managing and coordinating large scale project with complexity and multiple stakeholders.
- Providing leadership through all phases- starting from managing pre-development phase (FEED, EHIA/EIA, project finance, tariff structure and approval, terminal usage structure), several commercial understanding/agreements (TUA - terminal usage agreement, connection agreement/MoU), agreements with governmental agency, IEAT and also license application with ERC (Energy Regulatory Commission).
- Providing leadership to all phases of project implementation- design, procurement and construction by coordinating among out-sourced engineering service companies, project management consulting company, EPC companies, sub-contractors, vendors and relevant internal functional teams.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. ERC, PTT, IEAT, EGA, DOH, project sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders advisor and contractor.
- Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
- Contract negotiation, contract reviewing and budget control.
- Presenting and reporting projects to management.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 12 years experience in project development or project management, of which 8 years in project manager and director level.
- Experience in managing a profit & loss of a project over 500 MUSD, working capital, cash flow and profitability.
- Experience in gas business is required.
- Experience in oversea would be an advantage.
- Experience in direct and management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong business development, project development and corporate planning knowledge with commercial mind.
- Strong leadership experiences and management skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- 11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
- 87 Wireless Rd.,Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.