WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Junior Art Director
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Maintain the Pomelo brand standard of visual quality for weekly catalog shootings
- Support the Lead Art Director with setting catalog and photography guidelines
- Support the product catalog shooting, image selection, and image QC process
- Analyze visual quality of pictures and pinpoint changes needed
- Oversee hair, makeup, photography and lighting for catalog and marketing photo shooting
- Work closely with the Lead Art Director and Head Producer to align Pomelo brand aesthetic across all content
- Work on concept and mood board for small and medium size marketing campaigns
- Assist Art Director on all large scale and seasonal brand campaign
- Constantly stay abreast of industry trends and ensure Pomelo visuals are continuously improving and evolving aesthetically
- Support with sourcing new photographers, models, hair and makeup artists
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with an impressive portfolio
- Prior experience in fashion E-commerce, fashion brand or branding agency is a plus
- Strong understanding of fashion photography and industry trends
- Ability to build strong concepts and bring them to reality on time and within budget
- Experience with creative briefing and ideation of visual concepts
- Ability to cross communicate with different levels of business stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, rigorous and detail-oriented, we are looking for a great communicator and a team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Senior Visual Designer
- About the position:
- Pomelo is looking for an associate to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions. You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- What we're looking for:
- A highly self-motivated team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
- Up to date with the latest fashion and design trends.
- Able to conceptualize and translate ideas into clear communication pieces.
- Ability to clearly present creative work and communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Someone who will be the gatekeeper to the Pomelo brand.
- Designing stimulating visuals for all Pomelo platforms, focusing on digital assets for Pomelo online channels.
- Overseeing junior designers and ensuring all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand, and delivered on time.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, text animation, video, and other computer-aided design.
- Work closely and cross functionally with a variety of teams including Marketing team, Studio team, and Engineer team, etc.
- Degree in Design or related fields.
- Relevant experience in communication design, design for e-commerce, design agency, fashion industry
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills (Motion Graphic is a plus)
- Take ownership of your work.
- Have excellent time management skill, with amazing attention to detail and can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends.
- Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Fluent in English
- Required Materials:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format