WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of leadership experience in operations engineering.
- Experience in Contract Manufacturing NPI operations, quality and test.
- Experience in leading or supporting multiple projects.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience in technical operations in various industry technologies like consumer equipment, networking, server, storage, etc.
- 10 years of technical management experience.
- Experience in software development practices such as Agile, revision control and unit testing.
- About the job.
- Google has one of the largest and most powerful computing infrastructures in the world. Your team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this state-of-the-art physical infrastructure. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you evaluate the product designs and create the processes, tools and procedures behind Google's powerful search technology. When vendors build parts for our infrastructure, you're right there alongside ensuring manufacturing processes are repeatable and controlled. You collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google's infrastructure needs and product specifications. Your work ensures the various pieces of Google's infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems humming along smoothly for a seamless user experience.
- Google's custom-designed equipment makes up one of the largest computing infrastructures in the world. The Manufacturing Operations team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this physical infrastructure. As a Technical Operations Lead, you'll provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product lifecycle.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product lifecycle, and identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, products and suppliers.
- Develop and drive Operations objectives with the team, aligning with roadmap and overall departmental vision.
- Serve as a primary contact to Contract Manufacturers on build readiness during all phases of NPIs; facilitate build readiness assessment from technical standpoint.
- Oversee yield management activities including identifying and resolving yield detractors and overseeing all failure analysis activities of product issues identified during the build.
- Oversee hiring and bring up local technical resources such as product, test and manufacturing engineers; deploy complex technical solutions to the product line in partnership with functional subject-matter experts and Contract Manufacturers's engineering services team.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- Job Number 21109190
- Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
- Location Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Sukhumvit Soi 57 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Brand Marriott International, Inc.
- Schedule Full-Time
- Relocation? N
- Position Type Non-Management
- Located Remotely? NMarriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment .
- POSITION SUMMARY.
- Complete inventory of uniforms and linens. Conduct monthly inventory of laundry supplies. Report faulty equipment, maintenance needs, and safety hazards to manager/supervisor. Train employees on all laundry procedures, including safety procedures and equipment operation. Verify that laundry requests are completed for each department as needed. Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery. Inspect linens and terry for damage.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects). Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors..
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.