WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- ROLE REQUIREMENTS.
- Ability to bring strong conceptual ideas that are strategically correct and on brief (or challenge the brief).
- Inspire those around you to think bigger and to always push creative boundaries.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams.
- Assist mid- to senior level Designers by implementing primary design direction and incorporating the best design and technology practices.
- Proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- Demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications and interface design across different digital platforms.
- QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- Have a deep passion for interactive media and digital generally, you might be a gamer, app builder or generally take interest in digital products in your spare time which will all help spark your imagination with creative ideas.
- Knowledge in advertising and production process.
- Expert knowledge of software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Flash.
- Presentation skill.
- Compelling portfolio of work.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- The proven ability to collaborate with each other and with colleagues across disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, and work well against deadlines.
- IT manager will be responsible for IT network and infrastructures and daily operations between D Oro headquarters and all D Oro store locations, which includes IT infrastructure design and installations, maintenance and updates, and day-to-day IT support and trouble shoot.
- Job Scope:
- Establish strategic direction of IT systems, database, network and Bigdata platforms.
- Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure and network, including system administration, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintain and update POS and ERP systems in accordance of new business request (e.g. menu and promotion changes).
- Monitor network performance to ensure smooth IT operation between all systems in the company s network.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of IT support and maintenance team.
- Perform cause-root analysis of network and infrastructure errors, keeping report, and manage team in solving in limited timing.
- Manage and keep record of IT hardware inventories for highest utilization.
- Act as primary liaison between company and vendor in maintain current IT system, keeping the system up-to-date, and support new system set-up.
- Provide technical support and organize IT training for internal departments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- At least 7 years experience in IT related field, experience working in retail industry is a plus.
- Profound technical knowledge in network, server, ERP, POS, CRM systems are required.
- Experienced in working with multiple technology solutions and service providers.
- Good team leader and problem solving skill.
- Job Propose.
- Responsible for leading and directing all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, infographics, social media material, photography, and promotional assets.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Contribute to the creative concepts by providing innovative ideas that can be executed but which push at the boundaries of what is possible.
- Presenting initial idea and concept visually to social media manager, media team, marketing team to ensure the campaign meets the objective.
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance and evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date.
- Support the production team to enable them to realize creative ideas efficiently and practically.
- Determine which photographs, art, graphics developed, or other design elements to use.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Job Specification.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication Arts, Journalism, Interactive Arts, and Media or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience as Art Director in the advertising agency.
- Strong conceptual idea and Solid knowledge of digital landscape.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, or other visual design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English.