WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Telesales, English
- AtSiamCarDeal, we are a customer-focused team who helps Car Dealers adapt to the new digital era. We are looking for ambitious individuals who love cars and new technologies to join our mission to help make dealers be more efficient, prepare their future and ultimately increase their sales.
- We have built a range of services and software solutions specific for the Automotive Industry, to support their digital transformation.
- We are a team but also a family. We dream big and move fast to achieve our goals together.
- Role and Responsibilities.
- You are a motivated and dynamic Business Development Executive,showinga strong commitment to the customer. You collaborate well with your teammates and work with integrity.
- You should be energetic and goal-orientated. You will use your Automotive network to expand the company s client portfolio.
- You will have responsibility for the following items:
- Introduce SiamCarDeal services to car dealers in Thailand.
- Identify the customers pain points and prepare customized proposals and solutions for each car dealer.
- Follow up with prospect customers to close the deal.
- Setup Face to Face meetings with your Sales Manager for Key Prospects.
- Liaise with Customer Success team for smooth implementation with new customers.
- At least 2Years Experience in Sales. Experience either in Automotive or in Software/IT Industry is required. Experience with OEM or Car Dealership is an advantage.
- Preferred Skills.
- Good phone and presentation Skills as well as Microsoft Office Skills required (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Working English proficiency is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Team Player.
- Tech Savvy, understanding of Digital Marketing and Software world.
- What we provide.
- Competitive Base Salary and Great Commission Scheme. You sell more you earn more.
- Convenient Office Location(5min from BTS Ekkamai).
- Great Benefits: Mobile Phone Allowance, Free Lunch, Holidays, etc .
- Fun, Dynamic and Challenging work environment.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
Telesales, Sales, English, Thai
฿26,860 - ฿35,810, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Inside Sales/Telesales Executive to join our Tele-sales team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects via sales calls and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Utilizes sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Conducts sales calls/cold calls to identify new sales opportunities with potential Small to Medium-sized Enterprise accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Generates and qualifies sales lead opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages, tracks and follow up closely with potential leads to ensure continuity which eventually leading to closure of business.
- Develops complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Coordinates cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Handles assigned portfolio of accounts with Average Monthly Revenue of less than US $1,000 or equivalent.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in similar capacity or any service industries; prior experience and knowledge in selling Express or Freight Forwarding products/services will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates with the ability to demonstrate innovative and creative selling skills may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people at all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Proficient in MS Office applications ie. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.