WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
- Do you have what it takes to be part of the aTEAM?
- aCommerce Internship Program 2021
- Who we are?
- aCommerce is the largest regional ecommerce enabler that provides end-to-end and a la carte ecommerce solutions for brands in Southeast Asia.
- Why join us?
- Do you want to be part of the ecommerce industry? If yes, then join us!
- Calling out all 3 rd year undergraduate students for the aCommerce's Internship Program 2021. This internship program is a 400-hour on-the-job training program, where you will work alongside a team of ecommerce experts who tackle challenges giving you the exposure of a dynamic & multicultural corporate work environment. During your internship, you will be given extensive training with industry experts, network with tech leaders and exchange your ideas with top ecommerce minds.
- Job scopes:You will learn the e-commerce operations from the departments in aCommerce, working side by side with accomplished industry professionals. You will be doing work related to your major and working with a specific team. You will get a chance to do real work assignments and engage with cross-functional teams. Mentors will be watching over you and working closely with you so that you have someone to look up to and a goal to work towards. You will get to see and experience the different roles that employees play in the company and see working life from different perspectives. As a result, you would have a more in-depth insight into the specific role and the e-commerce industry. You would have clearer idea if you want to pursue that specific field or not.
- Students in the following areas are welcome to apply:
- Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Engineering, Computer Science or any IT-related courses
- Mathematics or Statistics
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Other fields similar to the courses shown above
- About aCommerce
- aCommerce is the leading e-commerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L'Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
- Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,000 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
- The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.