WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Personal networks, English
- We are looking for a young talented individual that wants to work in the dynamic and multi cultural environment. You will be working closely with our main business unit: AIP, engaging with different areas of our team, specifically in Marketing and Event Management Planning. We are looking for a talented individual who is willing to assist in the organisation of our networking event: BIGx.
- BIGx, a networking event that takes networking "to the extreme". Expect free flow, delicious canapés, and engaging conversations at premiem locations.
- Support and assist with day-to-day operations and administrative tasks.
- Help in the Idea Thinking Process of how to reform and create dynamic events.
- Connect with business professionals in various industries to grow the BIGx brand.
- Assist the Global Relations Director, Business Development Team, and Marketing Team with the organisation of business needs.
- Includes, but not limited to:
- Liaising and outreaching to potential event venues.
- Liaising and outreaching to other stakeholders that will be servicing us during the event (DJ, catering, etc., etc.).
- Marketing the event on our BIGx social media platforms (AdWords, post boosting, etc.).
- MUST be able to be proactive on the job and have the ability to conceptualise potential ideas we can incorporate into the events organisation (on event design, venue organisation, etc.).
- The ability to communicate across multiple levels, especially on a professional level.
- Must have creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent command of English and Thai.
- Ability to prioritise and complete multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Versatile and Adaptable.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive and take initiative.
- No experience is required.
Facebook Marketing, Copywriting, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that come along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the place to work in Bangkok.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing writing skills, be encouraging you to constantly be improving them, and are sharing our marketing expertise with you, which will turn you into one of the most effective copywriters in the field of social media.
- You will be part of a top-tier marketing team and your copy will create measurable results for various businesses across different industries. There s no better place to develop your craft: your copy will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors and gain deep insights and immediate feedback on your work.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take: Either striving to become the very best at your craft of copywriting, eventually leading and growing a team of copywriters, or becoming a fully-fledged marketing manager. Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- Creating engaging copy for Facebook posts and ads.
- Researching content ideas by blending data and intuition.
- Understanding brand voice and tone; creating copy that reflects this deep understanding.
- Conducting marketing research.
- Testing, analyzing data, and learning from the performance of your copy.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- Deep insights into the field of social media marketing. Your work will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis and you will gain real insights into which copy works well and which does not work for various target audiences.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotionsWe foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs, or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.