WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- หลังจากลูกค้าซื้อผลิตภัณฑ์ของเรา คุณคือผู้ที่ช่วยให้ลูกค้าใช้ประโยชน์จากเทคโนโลยีใหม่ของ Apple ได้มากที่สุด วันของคุณใน Apple Store เต็มไปด้วยงานสนับสนุนและบริการต่างๆ มากมาย ไม่ว่าคุณจะช่วยลูกค้าเริ่มต้นใช้งาน Mac หรือตอบคำถามของลูกค้าเกี่ยวกับอุปกรณ์ Apple อื่นๆ คุณก็พร้อมที่จะแบ่งปันความรู้และให้ความช่วยเหลืออย่างยอดเยี่ยม คุณมีความพึงพอใจในการส่งมอบการแก้ปัญหาและข้อมูลเชิงลึกให้แก่ลูกค้าแต่ละคน ยกระดับความสัมพันธ์ของลูกค้ากับ Apple ขึ้นไปอีกขั้น
VATC Work Package Lead-TRCS-THBK02253788DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Work Package Leader.About the role:Be responsible, accountable and providing leadership in managing Signalling and Interfaces of the VATC subsystem on signalling projects for Onboard products together with to focus on delivery of software/system works to main projects of Region APAC with available resources and time plan of each project. To gather information from the project to consolidate internal VATC planning and activity. Including to ensure correct communication, avoiding misunderstanding and decreasing duration of issue solving.Key Responsibilities :- Leadership and Working Independently in Project Management with process to deliver the either onboard software package or verification package.- Communications and Interface with other Sub-Systems/Third Parties for design and implementation- Interact and Coordinate with other engineers in worldwide in order to ensure that the overall requirements are understood and implemented correctly.- Actively work with new ideas which can improve the efficiency for the engineering process of works.- Configuration and Process ManagementEducation:BSc or Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or Computer ScienceQualificationsQualifications & Functional Knowledge-- 1 or 2+ years of experience in industry required with gather information from the project to consolidate internal planning and activity.- Comprehensive knowledge on Software engineering disciplines and good level of understanding in software quality through the product development lifecycle are acquired for this role.- Knowledge and experience in Software Design, Product Specification, Requirement Traceability, Configuration Management, Change Control and especially software development plan is highly desirable.- Effectively Communicate in English with all speaking, listening, reading and writing skills ( TOEIC 550+)To ensure correct communication, avoiding misunderstanding and decreasing duration of issue solving. In this role of facilitator,The tasks of roles are to lead VATC work packages delivery following as below:-Plan for VATC onboard tasks, project lifecycle and assign tasks to resource engineers through tools and system.-Plan for WBD (work breakdown definition) with available resource to achieve project milestone with on time delivery-Ensure projects tasks and resources plan align with EN 50128, SW Development process 011458 and SIL.-Monitor and ensure the tasks performed according to VATC project plan.-Consolidate all specific Requirement for each project and understand the product structure and detail of each product family clearly-Monitor and evaluate the projects budget (the spending budget and remaining budget) to avoid budget overrun.-Deliver onboard work packages in accordance with project milestones.-Deliver the release of VATC software packages including the required internal/external documents to project regarding to the commitments.-Perform FA (Failure Analysis) for project issues and work with resource engineers and technical expert to close the issues.-Coordinate and continue liaising with other internal subsystems such as VE, Safety, ITC and other external teams.-Work for the project gap analysis and project function list.-Perform CTA (FAT) at manufacturing site and Perform / Support Static testing.-Manage List of Open Point (LOP) from Safety Assessor.-Participate the project meeting, DLM and interface meetings, if required.-Ensure all works are performed effectively in accordance with the quality and safety systemsThe successful candidate will work on an extremely varied and challenging portfolio of projects, covering the VATC in APAC. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to contribute to projects that involve a range of technologies and a variety of assets, from legacy to state-of-the-art system and equipment.Knowledge of the BusinessConscious of cost effective solutions and products to minimize overall cost and maximize profitability.Leadership Management or TechnicalProject Management Knowledge and Communication SkillProblem SolvingKnowledge of troubleshooting/Analyze basic VATC Systems and shown methodical approach to troubleshooting.Area & Nature of ImpactVATC Engineer will be the cognizant engineer responsible for managing and cooperating with implementer/ reviewer / including understanding with product road maps to keep the solutions in line with industry standards.Interpersonal & Communication SkillsSuperior verbal/written communications skills for effective interfacing with non-specialist technical team members (domestic and international). Occasional opportunities to be technical field site personnel.Additional information and elements to considerExperience in railway and stay with this role to take responsibility throughout the project is preferable.About usBombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology, offering the broadest portfolio in the industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling, and provide complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver we continuously break new ground in sustainable mobility, and our integrated solutions create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. And, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we employ around 39,850 people, with products and services operating in over 60 countries.Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.Job: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 05.03.2020, 4:13:41 AMUnposting Date: 04.04.2020, 11:59:00 PM
- Manager, Deployment ServicesSummaryLeads and manages Deployment Services delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted services to customers and meeting financial commitments. Builds in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor. With good knowledge on Dell EMC product and service offerings, builds a strong team of talented subject matter experts and project managers. Works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups to manage the life cycle of complex, high risk projects from design through customer and customer service turnover. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.AccountabilitiesManages the P&L (revenue, expense and margin) of the deployment services business.Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.ResponsibilitiesDrives cost effective and timely delivery of billable implementation services that drive product and service revenues.Responsible for managing Deployment Services team members which include Project Managers, Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists.Manages the headcount for delivery of activities and ensures the appropriate resource teams are assigning the qualified resources to the priority projects.Works with Project Managers to forecast revenue and expenses and meets the assigned targets.Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities.Takes the lead role in managing relationships with key customers.May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies.Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions.Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels. Drives technical issue resolution in complex deploy engagements.Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model.Builds a highly technical team of Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists and constantly develops the skills to align the delivery capability to business requirements.Ensures high quality in service delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.Provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize employee performanceEnsures compliance with the best practices, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reportsSkillsDemonstrated track record of delivering multiple high-quality services to medium to large sized accounts.Knowledge on High End Storage and Data Protection solutions and service offering.Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team.Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives.Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives.Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity.Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.Ability to motivate, direct and lead groups of people.Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize program variances.Ability to work independently.Sense of urgencyCommunication and Presentation skills.Interpersonal and Organizational skillsEducation and ExperienceTypically, 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experienceTypically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experienc
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Global-Services
- Job ID: R045068
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Partner Manager to implement Service & Customer Support
- strategies and processes which optimize service levels with Siemens Healthineers
- and Customer Service division. Partners via best practice and within budget
- targets.Your mission and responsibilities:CS Partner
- Management:You will apply the
- global CS Partner Management principles in the establishment and implementation
- of Partner contracts, using available contract templates. Control compliance to
- the same and comply to Siemens Healthineers Service Branding requirements.Certification:You will implement
- and operate a consistent and continuous Service Certification program using Siemens
- Healthineers Service Excellence Guidelines across all Service Partners.People Development
- in Partners:You will facilitate
- proper leadership and management of the team of Field Service Engineers and Field
- Application Specialists within Partner Organizations. Be a Service Management Consultant
- to the Partners, provide guidance for the selection/ recruitment/ coaching of
- key people.Sales Support:You will ensure
- extensive sales support to the local sales organization/ modality managerYou will ensure
- technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projectsService Partner
- Systems & Tools:You will assure
- the rollout of Siemens Healthineers Partner systems and tools by Business
- Partners to be fully establish Service Transparency (Installed Base, Service
- KPIs, Notifications, PMs, etc.) for each of the appointed Business Partners.Service Customer
- Satisfaction:You will drive and
- maximize Service Customer Satisfaction through Service Delivery with full or partial
- contribution of a Service Partner.Registration of
- Service Partners:You will ensure
- proper registration and maintenance of Service Partners within the registration
- tool, especially regarding assigning appropriate authorization.Budget:You will manage
- business success by setting up budgets using appropriate service partner
- models.You will report
- business success in terms of revenue and gross margin on a frequent basis.To find out more about the specific business, have
- a look at qualifications and experiences:You hold a successfully completed Degree in technical,
- management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisiteYou have at least 5 years of professional experience
- in a service business in the Healthcare industryYou have experience in managing,
- leading and motivating teams and individualsYou have experience dealing with
- customers complaintsYour personality and skills:You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural
- diversity and language levelYou have the ability to interact with
- and network with Senior ExecutivesYou have the ability to prioritize work
- taking into account a complex matrix of inputsYou are proficient in Thai and English
- both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want
- you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Content Management System (CMS), Database Development, Thai, English
- We are looking for Database and Platform Specialist for BrighterBee Solutions.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of BrighterBee Solutions for each client so that the content and platform is ready according to the agreed timelineLearning management content and platform.
- Capability-360 content and platform.
- Performance management content and platform.
- Other people and organization related content and platform.
- Capture all client requirements related to functionality and user interface of BrighterBee Solutions and translate that into the technical and non-technical implication to the teamsof content solution and developer.
- Coordinate with the technical team to adjust or change functionality and user interface of Learning Management Platform that fulfills clients requirements.
- Handle all user data related to BrighterBee Solutions in order to ensure that all users can access and utilize the platform properly according to the agreed timeline.
- Assist team lead to liaison client IT team with technical team in the matter of system integration to ensure that the system integration is completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- People and Organization Related System experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Client Exposures:
- Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Client engagement from Top management to Staff.
- Ideal Candidate s Quality:
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- For more information, please contact Khun Tassanee at 094-930-6555 or [email protected]
Installation and Testing Engineer - Signalling-TRCS-THBK02293499DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Installation and Testing EngineerPurpose of the jobTo plan, install, test and commission the CBTC signaling system for the on-board and wayside activities.Key responsibilities- Plan and schedule site ITC activities in accordance to the rolling programme. Prepare installation and test procedures and adjust the test & commissioning plan / schedule appropriately that align with the master programme.- Participate in the Factory Acceptance Testing in the lab and preparation of FAT plan. Support the suppliers FAT visit and provide O&M requirement to the Engineering.- Perform principle test and commissioning activities, including Partial Acceptance Test, System Acceptance TEst and System Integration Test and ensure that all interfaces to the signalling system are appropriately tested.- Provide training and mentorship to junior engineer. Lead them to perform the ITC tasks.- Trouble shooting of subsystems and develop to be subsystem specialistQualifications & Functional KnowledgeEducation- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical or related fields, or equivilent industry experience.Relevant experience required- Proven background in signalling Installation and T&C- Thai and English language speakerQualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Technical/Customer SupportPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 30.04.2020, 7:18:37 PMUnposting Date: 31.05.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Role Description:
- Salesforce.com Functional Architect would be based in Bangkok and part of the growing Salesforce.com ASEAN practice. He or she would serve as functional specialist to the sales & delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes and business users.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve to be process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelors Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address