WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary Engage customer with Personal Assistance Service and create the surprise experience to the customers (Birthday, new year, Seasonal gift with purchase at AIS shop, Serenade Club)
- Job Description Manage Personal assistance service: Campaign management, Treatment concept, etc.
- Manage Birthday campaign for High value customers
- Benefit Management: Concept, Sourcing, Design Experience, Customer handling, Budgeting Recruiter Apirak Sribavorntada (อภิรักษ์ ศรีบวรธาดา)
Email Marketing / Newsletters, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿25,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Plan and execute marketing strategy - including digital marketing (email marketing, websites and social media), campaigns and PR.
- Working closely with the company s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate materials and tools.
- Work cross functionally with management and consulting team to create launch plan, define marketing materials and programs.
- Skills & Requirements.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in digital marketing (if in B2B business is preferable).
- Bachelors or Master degree in Marketing, Human Resources, or related field.
- Possess a good knowledge and sense in marketing and branding.
- Having a good level of spoken and written English language.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook. Graphic Design is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CMS such as Wordpress.
- Being responsible for the Ads optimization on the online platform (Facebook, Youtube, Line, SEO, SEM).
- We are looking for confident, driven and dynamic team member who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Please visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.
Management, Project Management, English
- 5 years experience in Marketing/Brand Management.
- FMCG project management skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Responsibilities- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand the current market situation and to devise and implement a marketing plan according to our brand objectives and strategies i.e. brand communication, advertisement, development of packaging and new product development.
- Researching/ Studying market opportunity for current and new product development to ensure the business direction alignment- Responsible for planning digital, media and PR to ensure all event activities communicated to targeted groups obviously.- Creating and utilizing new communications channel to enhance sales opportunities (especially digital and social media)- Implement 360 communication plan and follow up marketing campaign according to master plan of marketing by working closely with agencies and internal marketing communication team- Monitor all brand activities are smoothly executed and aligned with brand strategy- Monitoring the sale performance- Analyze market, competitors, and consumer data to evaluate brand and campaign performance- Track and manage marketing spending of assigned projectsRequirements- Bachelor degree or above in Marketing / Business Administration / Management or and related field- At least 5 years experience in Marketing / Brand Management / Brand Strategy will be advantage- Knowledge of 360 marketing communications and media management both offline and online- Experience in using Nielsen, Consumer Panel, Brand Health and Sales data- FMCG project management skills- Excellent communication with influencing skills and ability to engage cross functional teams effectively- Fluent in English language- Presentation and storytelling skills- Demonstrate leadership and strong project ownership- Good organization and planning skills- Good attitude and work well under pressure and ambiguity under short timeline- Passionate, active, result oriented, strive for the best- Strong in computer skill (Excel, Power point)
Management, Excel, Teamwork, Thai, English
- 3 years Experience in local store marketing.
- Experience in marketing-related agencies.
- Work with/for marketing agency.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing specialist to help supporting the increased volume and complexity/variety of marketing tactics, as well as additional active requests from stores and cross-functionally. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of local store marketing (LSM) and nationwide marketing activities to answer the requirements of each store type and leveraging overall brand awareness.
- Summary of Key Responsibilities.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Key contact to support all graphic requests from store and cross-functional. As well as graphic workload tracking and management.
- Execute and coordinate with Operations team on LSM marketing materials and requests from other functions to meet business needs.
- Support nationwide marketing activity planning and execution.
- PR activity planning, coordination, and execution.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Day-to-day computer programs: Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Skills: excellent managerial/coordination skills, multi-tasking.
- Language: Thai (native), English (good), Chinese (optional).
- Summary of Experience.
- 3 years Experience in local store marketing (LSM) (preferred), marketing, marketing communications.
- Work with/for marketing agency.
- Bachelor s in marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Basic Qualifications.
- Experience in marketing-related agencies is advantage.
- Good management skill, communication skill and teamwork.
- Good spoken and written command of English.
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary The main role is to promote AIS PLAY as world of entertainment and sports content to gain users on AIS PLAY and key
- Job Description Develop and deliver creative strategies for entertainment and sports content
- Work closely with partners to plan and execute the impact communication leading to increase user on AIS PLAY
- Dealing with creative, designer, media team to control all communication materials and media plan both online and offline
- Create content/real time marketing to generate talk, engagement on social media
- Monitor report and users to meet the target
- Manage and control communication budget Recruiter Apirak Sribavorntada (อภิรักษ์ ศรีบวรธาดา)
- Monitor and analyze FMC customer subscriber, revenue and usage by promotion.
- Monitor and analyze FMC customer profile and usage to propose action plan.
- Run feasibiltiy for new product/servince bundling Study global trend, monitor competitor offerings, find opportunity to increase revenue from new product/servince bundling.
- Cooperate with relevant departments.
- Provide information upon request.
- Recruiter Phanchita Warasirikunlawat (พัณณ์ชิตา วราสิริกุลวัชร์)
- Responsible to drive and develop product/package with designing end2end UX/UI, control time plan and work with internal to launch successfully.
- Analyze and explore new trend of product/service from global or regional, define market and initiate new product /service opportunity that related to growing of FBB business.
- Work with external partners to assess business growth opportunities on partnership model.
- Set pricing, Analyze Profitability, Optimize Cost and Provides information by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts & reports.
- Regularly access market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Manage & Maintain Package portfolio and keep update to related parties.
- Be part of FBB platform development.
- Recruiter Manaskorn Siripraponrojana (มนัสกร ศิริประพนธ์โรจน์)
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary Marketing and sales planning Specialist
- A regional marketing plan in Bangkok involves devising, implementing, and monitoring strategies and competitive conditions.
- Developing in Postpaid and Prepaid sales to achieve target as defined and manage KPI in Bangkok
- 1 Create push strategy or trade marketing to support each channel
- 2 Closely monitor actual in both Postpaid, Prepaid and others results of plan execution
- and compare with target achievement.
- 3 Analyze competitors' activities and market share to developing market strategies and
- create marketing plans with data analytics to complete with the competitors
- Collaborate with sales team, field event and product to support retail and sales, event in local and mass scale.
- Maximize brand equity and brand awareness by evolving marketing materials and collateral lead marketing-related events and ensure that
- Set Budget, controlling and monitoring,Set budget utilization to support channel activities (media, activities, and channel relation and customer retention) in sustainable way.
- Create premium to support marketing program in all channel and monitoring.
- Qualification Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field. At least 4 years' experience in Sales and Marketing in local area nationwide. 3.Understanding with technology trends. Good interpersonal skill, and communication skill in Englishwould be preferred. Recruiter Siriya Inrit (สิริญา อินทร์ฤทธิ์)
Management, Finance, Project Management
- Manage the Google Ads budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives.
- Manage Search & Display on Google Ads platform.
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization.
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution.
- Work with BI team to build multi-channel attribution modelling.
- Automate the campaign creation and Optimization process for increased performance and efficiency.
- Review and Improve marketing channel tracking & Reporting.
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it.
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management.
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives.
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 3-5 years' experience in Google Ads for an e-commerce site, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries - strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered.
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven mindset.
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with Google Ad full range of products, especially Google Shopping.