WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Microsoft Office, Social media, Management, English
- Amplifi is the media innovation and investment arm of Dentsu International Thailand.
- Amplifi s goal is to help the whole of DentsuInternational Thailand identify and generate value across all media opportunities. Amplifi harnesses technology, insight and creative thinking and works collaboratively with clients, media and tech owners to create an uplift in business outcomes, delivering against the mission of Value for All .
- Execute and manage Search engine marketing campaign to reach business objective.
- Bring knowledge and experience to control campaign performance to meet KPI.
- Control Overall Search Engine Marketing Campaign Performance to achieve business goal on search campaign.
- Overall Planning, Set up, Optimize and Analysis Search Engine Marketing Campaign and control campaign performance to achieve business goal on search campaign. (manager level).
- Work with Account management team to develop campaign strategy and execution plan. (manager level).
- Graduate in related field e.g. Business Administration/Advertising/ Economics/ Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1 - 5 Years experience on SEM or Biddable Media Campaign Management.
- English literate, able to work in an international working environment.
- Curious and passionate with technology, the Internet, and online advertising environment.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
- Native to MS Excel + able to apply / understand spreadsheet data + able to draw implications.
- Resilient, has learner s mentality.
- Able to persevere under ambiguity.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Creative Presentation, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/online ad industry.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help customers design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with customers directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the customer and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time. As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components. In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-to-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.