WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Develop strategic plan of Marketing strategy and activities in order to strengthen brand awareness & equity of assigned product.
- Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products such as conducting market research, overseeing product development and design, setting price, launching new products, overseeing advertising campaign and monitoring sales performance.
- Develop the understanding of consumer insight and transform to be unique product con ...
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic market trend, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products.
- Liaise with advertising agency to design and develop communication campaigns and ensure that they are well executed and deliver results as desired.
- Set channel objectives in collaboration with the sales team and business planning team.
- Manage project timelines and design budget effectively.
- Coordinate and follow up with related departments as assigned.
- Age 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related fields.
- Experience in product manager at least 5 years in FMCG, consumer goods is preferable.
- Market data tools: Nielsen Answer preferable.
- Have analytical skills. project management and have strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, results-driven. Easy to adapt to changes.
- Creativity and good human relations.
- Social Security, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, work at modern co-working space.
- For more detail, please contact [email protected]
- Location: ASIA CENTER BUILDING, located on Sathorn Road, BTS Chong Nonsi Station and BRT Bus Sathorn Station.
- Lead daily work of Security Operations Center Analyst team members in each shift.
- Ensure the timely identification, response, investigation, and remediation of all security events and incidents.
- Review and confirm incident severity level.
- Review daily and monthly reports of each customer.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring is in place for each system.
- Develop standard work and processes, build playbooks, and implement analysis logic supporting automation efforts using various techniques including scripting and coding.
- Enrich and implement additional detective capabilities to enhance or improve incident identification and response.
- Using SOAR techniques, automate and integrate workflows between SIEM, various IR platforms, and other solutions and technologies.
- Work closely with Incident response team, Forensic team & Threat Analysis team in supporting the analysis and tuning of the effectiveness of solutions, configurations and processes.
- Support the security infrastructure administration and operations function as required.
- Provide input to the maintenance and enhancement of related policies, documentation, and procedures.
- Operational experience in 24x7 environment.
- Senior level experience in security operation center function supporting medium to large enterprises performing incident response.
- Proven results developing and implementing methods, processes, and procedures for detecting, responding, and resolving computer security incidents.
- Deep understanding of present-day cyber-threats, attacker techniques and behaviors, and effective methods to both detect & repel these threats for a large scale organization with a distributed enterprise IT environment.
- Prior experience using automation tools leveraging custom development, scripting, and solution platforms.
- Prior experience writing tools to automate tasks and integrate various systems in Python, Power shell, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with writing interfaces utilizing, JSON, XML, and REST APIs are preferred.
- Experience performing data normalization, correlations, and visualizations.
- Experience with supporting security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, web and email filters, application whitelisting, sandboxing, SIEM, threat intelligence, vulnerability scanning, syslog, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.,.
- Broad technology experience with enterprise-level IT technologies including networks, endpoints, virtualization, cloud, operating systems, email, storage, databases etc.
- Recruiter Supaporn Limsiritong (สุภาภรณ์ ลิมศิริธง)
Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿28,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The Rolling Pinn (Brave Brand Co., Ltd.) is Bangkok s boldest and sexiest bakery established in 2018. We have set out to make the highest quality desserts with the best ingredients for our beloved customers as we are committed to bringing #cookieclimax right to your doorstep. It began when our CEO, Pinn started baking her favorite desserts which slowly became business when her passion was shared with others.
- As we continue to grow, our mission is to empower women all over the world through our desserts and we hope that our story will inspire you and that you will join us on ...
- OUR LOCATION:
- 55 biohouse, Soi Sukhumvit 39, Watthana, Bangkok 10110.
- Be a key person in terms of digital marketing.
- Consult with internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to understand the targets and goals.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to boost brand awareness and sales.
- Perform competitor and customer analysis.
- Design effective and attractive social media contents aligned with business goals.
- Supervise and inspect social media content.
- Associate with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Keep up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Bachelor s Degree/Master in Marketing or related fields.
- Have a deep knowledge of digital marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking skills.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be inventive, responsible, freethinking, and good in prioritization.
- Have extensive experience in digital marketing or social media marketing.
- Good command of the English language would be an advantage..
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?.
- Send us your resume at [email protected]
- OUR WEBSITE:
- The Creative Designer will play an important role in creating eye catching, on brand designs. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing complex digital and print assets for internal and external purposes and will transform information, messages and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. You will partner collaboratively with stakeholders to solicit input, respond to and integrate feedback, lead and track schedules and production milestones and map to overall product and content releases. Key Accou ...
- Create and produce complex designs and visual elements for digital channels, print materials and multimedia assets. Provide leadership in helping to build and maintain company brand through design. Partner with design leads, motion graphics artists and video editors to handle production artwork and asset management tasks. Manage workload, project tasks and media assets to maintain currency of team databases, processes and storage systems. Define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new technology. Serve as domain specialist for design team and mentor less experienced team members. Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff. Work on projects with the APAC team for global clients. Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience 6 - 8 years of related work experience Good command of English proficiency Experience with graphic design production tools and software (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign) Extensive experience in advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications Confirmed abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography Experience or extensive knowledge of icon design and illustration Strong leadership skill, Able to work with minimal supervision
- Preferred Qualifications Experience with print production processes Experience with digital design for social media and websites Experience with digital and media asset management tools and systems
- Please upload your portfolio or share your portfolio link for faster screening process.**
- Not Applicable
- Cloud Computing & Networking
- Management Level
- Senior Associate
- The Cloud and IT Transformation team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
- Our focus areas are SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft and SuccessFactors.
- A Cloud Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations, with technical experience and can work directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a technical background, communicates tactfully, understands marketing and is able to support in the design, testing, and deployment of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
- The Cloud Solution Consultant has hands-on experience implementing Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. They have demonstrated best practices of implementation design, executed deployment of campaigns, and finalised custom solutions for customers.
- About the Role
- Support the Cloud Solution/Technical Architect in consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their marketing initiatives
- Co-present or support in the presentation of high-level overviews of the Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Manage and contribute to an actionable cloud Blueprint (BRD/FSD) that aligns a client's business needs to the Cloud solutions
- Support multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and potentially present alternatives to alleviate or resolve, or work with the Cloud Solution Architect to resolve it
- Able to support with or directly configure ETL processes in Automation Studio
- Able to configure Contact Builder for differing data models used by clients
- Able to configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP)
- Preferred skills
- Possess experience in cloud solution implementation, design, architecture and/or cloud transformation and strategy in any capacity, preferably in leading role
- Good understanding of cloud platform technologies and services, preferably holding any one or combination of cloud platform architect or developer certifications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Graduate in Technology, Communications, information systems, or similar
- Salesforce Certified Email Marketing Specialist; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Well-versed with all core Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and functionality
- Ability to provide clients with best practice guidance relating to multichannel marketing where there are technical considerations, e.g. deliverability and IP warming
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in producing client-facing documentation and presentations
- Experience in authoring and contributing to technical and testing-related documentation
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date