WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Lead daily work of Security Operations Center Analyst team members in each shift.
- Ensure the timely identification, response, investigation, and remediation of all security events and incidents.
- Review and confirm incident severity level.
- Review daily and monthly reports of each customer.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring is in place for each system.
- Develop standard work and processes, build playbooks, and implement analysis logic supporting automation efforts using various techniques including scripting and coding.
- Enrich and implement additional detective capabilities to enhance or improve incident identification and response.
- Using SOAR techniques, automate and integrate workflows between SIEM, various IR platforms, and other solutions and technologies.
- Work closely with Incident response team, Forensic team & Threat Analysis team in supporting the analysis and tuning of the effectiveness of solutions, configurations and processes.
- Support the security infrastructure administration and operations function as required.
- Provide input to the maintenance and enhancement of related policies, documentation, and procedures.
- Operational experience in 24x7 environment.
- Senior level experience in security operation center function supporting medium to large enterprises performing incident response.
- Proven results developing and implementing methods, processes, and procedures for detecting, responding, and resolving computer security incidents.
- Deep understanding of present-day cyber-threats, attacker techniques and behaviors, and effective methods to both detect & repel these threats for a large scale organization with a distributed enterprise IT environment.
- Prior experience using automation tools leveraging custom development, scripting, and solution platforms.
- Prior experience writing tools to automate tasks and integrate various systems in Python, Power shell, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with writing interfaces utilizing, JSON, XML, and REST APIs are preferred.
- Experience performing data normalization, correlations, and visualizations.
- Experience with supporting security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, web and email filters, application whitelisting, sandboxing, SIEM, threat intelligence, vulnerability scanning, syslog, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.,.
- Broad technology experience with enterprise-level IT technologies including networks, endpoints, virtualization, cloud, operating systems, email, storage, databases etc.
- Recruiter Supaporn Limsiritong (สุภาภรณ์ ลิมศิริธง)
Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿28,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The Rolling Pinn (Brave Brand Co., Ltd.) is Bangkok s boldest and sexiest bakery established in 2018. We have set out to make the highest quality desserts with the best ingredients for our beloved customers as we are committed to bringing #cookieclimax right to your doorstep. It began when our CEO, Pinn started baking her favorite desserts which slowly became business when her passion was shared with others.
- As we continue to grow, our mission is to empower women all over the world through our desserts and we hope that our story will inspire you and that you will join us on ...
- OUR LOCATION:
- 55 biohouse, Soi Sukhumvit 39, Watthana, Bangkok 10110.
- Be a key person in terms of digital marketing.
- Consult with internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to understand the targets and goals.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to boost brand awareness and sales.
- Perform competitor and customer analysis.
- Design effective and attractive social media contents aligned with business goals.
- Supervise and inspect social media content.
- Associate with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Keep up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Bachelor s Degree/Master in Marketing or related fields.
- Have a deep knowledge of digital marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking skills.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be inventive, responsible, freethinking, and good in prioritization.
- Have extensive experience in digital marketing or social media marketing.
- Good command of the English language would be an advantage..
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?.
- Send us your resume at [email protected]
- OUR WEBSITE:
- The Creative Designer will play an important role in creating eye catching, on brand designs. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing complex digital and print assets for internal and external purposes and will transform information, messages and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. You will partner collaboratively with stakeholders to solicit input, respond to and integrate feedback, lead and track schedules and production milestones and map to overall product and content releases. Key Accou ...
- Create and produce complex designs and visual elements for digital channels, print materials and multimedia assets. Provide leadership in helping to build and maintain company brand through design. Partner with design leads, motion graphics artists and video editors to handle production artwork and asset management tasks. Manage workload, project tasks and media assets to maintain currency of team databases, processes and storage systems. Define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new technology. Serve as domain specialist for design team and mentor less experienced team members. Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff. Work on projects with the APAC team for global clients. Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience 6 - 8 years of related work experience Good command of English proficiency Experience with graphic design production tools and software (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign) Extensive experience in advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications Confirmed abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography Experience or extensive knowledge of icon design and illustration Strong leadership skill, Able to work with minimal supervision
- Preferred Qualifications Experience with print production processes Experience with digital design for social media and websites Experience with digital and media asset management tools and systems
- Please upload your portfolio or share your portfolio link for faster screening process.**
฿40,000 - ฿60,000
- Ever Medical Technology is forging the future of new healthcare experiences offering multiple products and services around both b2b and b2c (telemed & medical tourism) by using technology and a data-driven approach to improve the healthcare industry for all.
- We are a startup and we re growing fast! We are looking for a Social media specialist who will effectively use existing social media platforms, as well as explore new social media platforms in order to promote and strengthen Evers brand(s) to its fulle ...
- Key responsibilitiesThe Social media specialists responsibilities will include organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and more).
- Typical responsibilities include:
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media.
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers inquiries.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts.
- Analyzing the performance of social media campaigns and ways to improve.
- Ensure branding is consistent across all of Ever s social media.
- Contacting clients (if any, such as social media influencers).
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing, Communication Arts, Business Administration, and related field.
- Knowledge and an interest in how organizations effectively promote themselves through social media.
- Can speak and write English/Thai.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Photo and video editing experience.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical ability.
- An ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability & curiosity to think outside the box.
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client.
- Budget management and P&L execution for the group of categories managed to deliver agreed GMV, take rate, absorption, and profit.
- Manage portfolio of categories: new brand acquisition and pricing strategy, product portfolio and inventory.
- Create and develop a short/long term plan and strategies for category development and portfolio expansion, built on macro trends.
- Manages and control marketing spends on the category. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute.
- Coordinate with internal cross function and external parties to troubleshoot and resolve business issues.
- Ensure all clients are successfully on-boarded on time.
- Advise and execute ecommerce strategies for customers. This includes content, sales monitoring, demand increase analyzing, supply management, promotion management as well, and business analytics.
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Build and manage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
- Partners Relationship.
- Be responsible for client relationship and retain client satisfaction.
- Advise clients on how to increase online sales through merchandising, promotion planning and onsite marketing activities.
- Ensure that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
- Identify and anticipate additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients.
- Inventory management for customers including forecast, ordering and DOH controlling.
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally.
- Business Development.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regards to all commercial functions in assigned category.
- Pitch new potential clients and design effective pitch deck for presentation.
- Work closely with business development to manage new and current partner revenue model.
- Team Management.
- Manage category teams and vendor acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- 5-7 years Proven experience as a Category manager or similar role in E-commerce.
- Age not over 35.
- Previous experience in e-commerce Category lifecycle management, social commerce, online media, marketing would be a strong point.
- Must be proactive and have a problem-solving attitude to client/business problems.
- Strong commercial and client-facing abilities.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods, analytical, data driven mindset and detail oriented.
- Successful record of communicating and engaging cross functional teams.
- Ability to lead projects relating with responsible account and category.
- Ability to coach and train key specialists effectively to produce high amounts of results.
- Strong commercial & client-facing skills and can converse effectively in English.
- Advanced MS office skills E.g. Excel and power point (Pivot Table, VLookup, etc.).
- ติดต่อ: Phakyadar เพชร Taychamanoon.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]
- Not Applicable
- Cloud Computing & Networking
- Management Level
- Senior Associate
- The Cloud and IT Transformation team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
- Our focus areas are SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft and SuccessFactors.
- A Cloud Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations, with technical experience and can work directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a technical background, communicates tactfully, understands marketing and is able to support in the design, testing, and deployment of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
- The Cloud Solution Consultant has hands-on experience implementing Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. They have demonstrated best practices of implementation design, executed deployment of campaigns, and finalised custom solutions for customers.
- About the Role
- Support the Cloud Solution/Technical Architect in consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their marketing initiatives
- Co-present or support in the presentation of high-level overviews of the Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Manage and contribute to an actionable cloud Blueprint (BRD/FSD) that aligns a client's business needs to the Cloud solutions
- Support multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and potentially present alternatives to alleviate or resolve, or work with the Cloud Solution Architect to resolve it
- Able to support with or directly configure ETL processes in Automation Studio
- Able to configure Contact Builder for differing data models used by clients
- Able to configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP)
- Preferred skills
- Possess experience in cloud solution implementation, design, architecture and/or cloud transformation and strategy in any capacity, preferably in leading role
- Good understanding of cloud platform technologies and services, preferably holding any one or combination of cloud platform architect or developer certifications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Graduate in Technology, Communications, information systems, or similar
- Salesforce Certified Email Marketing Specialist; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Well-versed with all core Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and functionality
- Ability to provide clients with best practice guidance relating to multichannel marketing where there are technical considerations, e.g. deliverability and IP warming
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in producing client-facing documentation and presentations
- Experience in authoring and contributing to technical and testing-related documentation
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date