WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Social Media Management, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, English
- Job Summary.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
- Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
- Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners.
- Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Are you an experienced Media Sales Executive? We're looking for a motivated and experienced B2B Media Sales with enthusiastic and motivated people to join our Marketing Team at WorkVenture. If you're someone with an interest in online media and selling, apply with us!.
- What you'll do:
- Have a new Business Focus - Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the Global companies, Thailand's biggest brands, through to Thailand's-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We're always looking to add to these names - that's where you come in!.
- Engage and understand your customer - You'll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and explain the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you'll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Be passionate about our brand - You will learn and know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You'll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing/media environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers.
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced market.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships.
- Good questioning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Positivity and resilience.
- Great attention to detail.
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.