WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Own the execution of marketing activities in each online marketing channel and optimize the message to drive quality online traffic.
- Partner with the Brand Marketing team and collaborates with Venders/ Production to create commercial messages and ideas.
- Manage Social Media channels day-to-day activities and monitor & follow up with production to ensure the marketing activities are run correctly and on time.
- Develop and manage digital campaign and content for existing & new brand.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with external vendors (e-commerce platform localizing agency, third party content providers and bloggers).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (existing brands within the Minor Retail Group).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, channels, content, design and strategies.
- QualificationsBachelors or Master's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in online Marketing, Social media and E Commerce Marketing.
- Experience in fashion and media business.
- Background in FMCG, retail companies or online businesses / e-commerce.
- Additional InformationHas experience in Marketing database, social media and advertising.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proficient at writing consumer driven copy.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and be very responsive.
- Implement employee relations strategy including enhancing and maintaining decent communication with employees, welfare committee, and other workers' representatives.
- Promote knowledge and common understanding about the Company Business Principles, Code of Business Conduct, and Company Policy with the objective to make every company's employee become the ambassador of Nestlé Culture.
- Promote awareness and understanding of Health & Safety both at work and outside of work. Drive engagement strategy related to Safety & Health.
- Assure the compliance of any global employee-related policy with the local context (i.e. Labor law knowledge, conflict and dispute resolution skills, social insight, etc.).
- Take the lead in arranging cultural, national, religious, and recognition activities (i.e. Long service award, New Year Party, Songkran Day, and etc.).
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Law, or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in Employee Relations.
- Must be familiar in conducting employee relations strategy both in office and factory environment.
- Good understanding in labor law.
- Hands-on experience in managing relationships with employees in challenging context.
- Strong English command both written and spoken.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skill.
- Experience from FMCG industry is an additional advantage.
- Knowledge in designing program (i.e. Photoshop) is an additional advantage.
- Must be highly mobile (able to work both in office and factory environment).
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) communications in the fields of technology and/or media sectors, consumer goods, non-profit organizations, or government.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of and interest in the consumer landscape with experience in consumer placements in a variety of media industries.
- Understand how to scale public relations via creative social media partnerships to reach a wide array of consumer media.
- Ability to work calmly independently and within teams, and maintain solid judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to think strategically, has a good attention to detail, able to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; and develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns. We're looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more.
- As a Communications Manager, you will work cross-functionally to devise specific communications materials and campaigns to help communicate with journalists and other leaders about Google's products and services. You will develop print and web-based material supporting campaigns, engage with commentators and other opinion formers, and counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve our users.
- It's our job to help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders-and our own employees-about the benefits of Google's products, our distinctive company culture/values, and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. To succeed here, you'll combine creativity with organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to journalists, bloggers and commentators, or producing internal communications and events for our employees. Things happen quickly at Google and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally and isn't hesitant to take risks or try new things.
- Complete creative work streams related to external communications activities (e.g., researching, writing, and distributing press releases, maintaining media lists, coordinating with news services, managing news clip files).
- Develop clear, concise, and differentiated external communications to improve consumer perception of Google.
- Provide support for implementation of external communications strategies aimed at building Google's image and brand identity, identify and define solutions to enhance communication strategy and flagging problems for executive team members.
- Plan and execute prioritized work by selecting an appropriate method to most effectively achieve project objectives.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Digital Marketing, Thai, English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The position of Head of Marketing and Branding demands an individual who is action oriented and sho has an ability to think strategically and who has a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution. In this position the Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for the generation of revenue through the provision of efficient and effective marketing and branding programs..
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding delivers this through the launch ...
- Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Leadership/Supervisory Role: The primary role of the Head of Marketing and Branding is to lead the marketing and branding department and oversee all marketing and branding activities. In this position, the Head of Marketing and Branding defines the departmental vision and instills it in all levels of the marketing and branding department to make up part of the working culture. The Head of Marketing and Branding oversees the brand planning process inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction in order to encourage increased purchase.
- At this capacity, the Head of Marketing and Branding also leads the development and refinement of the brand s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers. He also leads go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration within the business, for example, with departments such as CRM, public relations and so forth. The Head of Marketing and Branding also leads consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a mentorship role to key brand marketing personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring their professional growth, and essentially preparing them to take up his functions in his absence or retirement..
- Strategy: The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a leading role in the establishment of the business s brand building strategies across all channels. This is done in collaboration with key marketing and branding departmental leaders and all team members.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally develops weekly/monthly/annual marketing and branding strategies and monitors the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements. At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also creates messaging strategies for key segments and provides marketing and branding personnel with necessary brand and communications assets..
- Analytics: The Head of Marketing and Branding manages and maintains program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer/business insights, consumer/business segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments. The Head of Marketing and Branding also manages the forecast and revenue delivery for the business s product through monitoring performance and availing transparent weekly/monthly/annual reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and relevant stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results. This is for the purpose of the formulation of new brand strategies, improvement of existent brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities..
- Collaboration: The role of the head of marketing and branding is a highly collaborative position and, as such, she/he partners with the business development department for the purpose of creating brand demand and marketing plans. She/He also works with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding also partners with key marketing department teams in the development and management of consumer and potential-consumer messaging.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally partners with the IT department, Business Development, Community Relationship, and other marketing department teams in the development, deployment, and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.
- At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also works closely with the HR department in the development of effective recruitment approaches specific to the marketing and branding department in order to guarantee skilled and efficient personnel for the brand marketing department, which will lead to smooth, effective, and efficient performance of duties within the department. The Head of Marketing and Branding also works with the Public Relations in order to gain traction in media outlets that play a major role in furthering brand awareness efforts..
- Knowledge/Creativity: The Head of Marketing and Branding is also tasked with keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing and branding up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer/partner acquisition, and retention. She/He also has a responsibility of developing new creative, innovate, and out-of-the-box approaches in applying the business s messages.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is tasked with becoming an expert in marketing and branding on behalf of the business, constantly honing his skills and developing a deep understanding of consumer/partner mindsets and barriers to marketing and branding and subsequently offering the department creative and sustainable solutions..
- Other Duties: The Head of Marketing and Branding also performs other duties as he deems necessary in the execution of his duties and other duties as delegated by the Chief Marketing Officer or the employer..
- Required Qualifications of The Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Education: The Head of Marketing and Branding has to have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable for the position..
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 6 years of working experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage offline and online mediums/channels in facilitating effective brand marketing programs and messages, preferably working in the position of a Head of Marketing and Branding.
- The candidate must also have had experience in demand generation marketing tactics and strategies in addition to having vast experience in digital marketing channels and tactics inclusive of display advertising, SEM/SEO, social media, email, and so forth. A suitable candidate will have vast proven and successful experience managing a marketing team from the conceptualization of a strategy to its close. The candidate will also have proven and successful relationship building skills, having an ability to leverage partnerships across the business as well as externally..
- Analytical Skills: Analytical skills are imperative for this position and a candidate must, therefore, portray an ability to enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models. A candidate for this position will also show proficiency in databases, and marketing automation and related marketing system. She/He must also demonstrate proficiency in Google Analytics, Business Intelligence. Inwhich are necessary for the creation of marketing and branding materials..
- Communication Skills: The Head of Marketing and Branding will also possess superior communication skills and must be display comfort interacting with executives and external business partners. The efficiency of the marketing and branding department is highly dependent on the Director s clarity in the conveyance of information and instructions down the line. These skills will also be necessary in the delivery of reports and presentations to the Chief Marketing Officer, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. The candidate must demonstrate sufficient skills that will enable him to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms..
- Ms Office/MacOs office/Software: The Head of Marketing and Branding must also be highly proficient in Ms Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Ms Excel/Number, which are necessary in the creation of both verbally and visually engaging branding materials, reports, and presentations for the department, collaborating personnel, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. She/He must also demonstrate superior proficiency in other similar softwares, which she/he will employ in the creation of various branding materials..
- Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his own, have exceptional organizational skills, be detail orientated, be a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge.
- The candidate must also be able to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, be self motivated and proactive, and display composure and calmness under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others..
- Leadership/People Skills: A candidate for the position must possess exceptional leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision. People skills will also guarantee that he is able to establish meaningful and long lasting relationships with other people.
- As such, he will be better positioned to establish quality relationships with external investors, media outlets, consumers, and external partners on behalf of the business, leading to enhanced brand awareness and revenue generation.
- Significant experience working in a technology advocate or technical executive role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cloud computing infrastructure, application development platforms, and popular programming languages.
- Outstanding public speaking, content creation, and presentation skills (in person and online), and experience working with technical communities.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in Thai & English to support Thai Speaking c.
- NOTE: Please ensure your CV includes links to content you've created (videos of talks, blog posts, demo code, etc) as well as details of any developer community activities.
- Job summary Do you love getting hands-on with software and sharing your enthusiasm for cloud computing with the wider tech community? Come join the Developer Relations team at AWS! Our creative, experienced, and energetic organization is responsible for helping to drive the development and adoption of AWS services. In this role, you'll combine your technical skills, passion, and creativity to generate grass-roots attention and support for AWS among key industry innovators and technologists in Thailand as well as globally. Ideally, you're someone who comes from a software and/or infrastructure background, but you love to be on stage guiding the broader industry towards technologies that you believe in. You have immediate credibility with Startups, Developers, Architects, IT Managers and/or CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and you exhibit strong judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. Key Capabilities: As a Builder, you will dive deep to deliver audience-focused technical presentations, and to curate and build hands-on technical content. You'll keep your technical skills updated constantly, always maintaining a baseline understanding of the latest core AWS services, and then adding breadth and depth as required by your passions and by your audience's needs. As a Strategist, you'll keep the "big picture" in mind and always look for opportunities to maximize customer value, constantly driving efficiencies on processes and mechanisms. As a Teacher, you'll provide technical guidance for Builders to be successful with the cloud, simplifying complex topics and tailoring your message to the needs of your audience. As an Ambassador, you'll build long-term relationships with Builders and their communities, collecting insights to help shape AWS's go-to-market strategy, programs, and products. You'll also identify and develop the profiles of external AWS advocates, helping to amplify voices in the community. As an Influencer, you'll use your unique personality and authentic content to help attract Builders to AWS, keeping them engaged and inspired to Build. Key job responsibilities Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee and speaker at AWS and third party technology conferences, shows, and press events. Curating, developing and delivering compelling presentations, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption of AWS services. Collaborating with internal teams to define program initiatives for technical audiences, market positioning, gathering customer feedback, and nurturing and growing technical communities. Creating and maintaining relevant content (demos, videos, blogs, screencasts, books, and other mediums), covering AWS services along with emerging technologies and industry developments. Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to technical audiences. Working with your worldwide counterparts to share best practices and help build a best-in-the-industry developer relations organization. Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities.
- Significant experience (8-10 yrs) in IT Infrastructure and/or software development, with special emphasis in areas including Databases, Application Services, Big Data, Containers, Serverless Applications, Machine Learning, Open Source Solutions, Front-end development, and/ or distributed computing. Practical familiarity with cloud computing platforms, architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations. Existing knowledge of the AWS platform is a great bonus. Working knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and/ or setting an industry standard. A history of successful speaking engagements, online content creation, industry influence, and/or recognition in technology publications. Success in nurturing, engaging with, and growing large technical communities.
- Work closely with c-suite executives to devise impactful communication strategies.
- Lead all communications activities both internal and external to maintain and promote a positive image on behalf of Pomelo.
- Work collaboratively with others in the communication team, as well as external PR agencies to develop powerful narratives that capture and convey Pomelo's growing business, our visions and unique culture.
- Manage media relations engagement, providing media briefing and briefing documents for company's executive and spokespeople.
- Manage and execute effective corporate literature and strategic communication through proposals, press releases, media relations content, case studies, corporate newsletter content, social media content, reports, and whitepapers.
- Attend networking events as the representative of Pomelo, building strong relationships with local and regional media and press.
- Lead crisis communications and issue management.
- Who are we looking for?.
- An enthusiast with 5-7 years of professional experience in corporate communications and/or PR agency who strongly believes in the power of communication as a key to organizational success.
- Passionate in startups, technology, funding pitching ideas and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent English and Thai both written and spoken communication Skills.
- Enjoys problem-solving, interacting internally and externally.
- Proficient with tools like Google sheets, Google forms, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Background in regional media landscape, tech industry, B2B marketing and funding would be a plus point.