WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿50,000 - ฿70,000
- Senior Accountant/Assistant Financial Controller.
- Job scope.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Prepare, review a quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Male/Female aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's / Master s Degree in Accounting.
- CPD is an advantage.
- Minimum experience 5 years in accounting.
- Proficient of Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (TOEIC score 650+).
- The successful candidate will be offered attractive working conditions, together with an excellent remuneration, benefits package and opportunity for career growth.
- If you think you are a high-calibrecandidate with the right attitude, please submit your CV (in English only) with photograph and expected salary [email protected]
- Lead the funnel conversion testing and optimization efforts across all in app channels to drive the biggest impact to the business.
- Analyze performance metrics for the full customer journey.
- Drive the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rates of all in-app assets e.g. push notification, widget, banner.
- Develop storefront optimization framework to improve merchant conversion.
- Create Tableau dashboards to monitor funnel performance.
- Provide insights, communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly.
- The must haves: A minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in tech startup, e-commerce, investment banking, management consulting.
- Experience in digital marketing and eCommerce is preferred.
- Confident in processing and analyzing complex data sets using Excel and Tableau.
- Deep knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these to actionable business insights.
- A start-up attitude - willing to work hard to get things done, courage and curiosity to try new things learn from own mistakes.
- POSITIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives.
- ROCKET FUEL FOR CAREERS. Grabbers experience hyper professional growth and all the challenges that entails. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region.
- FUN & DEDICATED FAMILY. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way.
- Our Team: As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia. Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and top brands across the region and it is imperative that we drive efficient commercial operations within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Associate - Regional Commercial Operations in our Grab for Business team to contribute towards a robust commercial & account operations organisation that will cater at scale to an expanding portfolio of corporate clients. To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication capabilities, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, data analysis capabilities and a track record of exceeding expectations. The Role: You will report to the Regional Lead - Commercial & Account Ops, Grab for Business Work with multiple cross functional teams including but not limited to Country Finance, Finance SSC, Grab Support, Sales & Key Accounts etc. Process Excellence Ensure adherence and compliance on all corporate client billing details (Contracts, Commercial terms, Billing & Invoicing) in Thailand.
- Promotions budget Tracking: Ensure all regional SOPs in GfB promotions approval, generation and database tracking are adhered to by GfB Sales Ops and business teams. Track promo code usage to analyse efficacy of promo-driven targeted marketing campaigns.
- GrabGifts: Support all requests for the generation / tracking / updating of all GrabGifts vouchers, sales and payment details in Thailand, for all sales channels.
- Salesforce CRM: Monitor, report and adjust as necessary to ensure Key Account managers, Inside Sales and Channel Partner teams maintain data integrity and data quality basis recommended SOPs.
- Account Operations | Advanced Client Support Anchor the Accounts Ops program in Thailand for our corporate clients (GfB Portal signup & setup, troubleshooting, account administration issues, advanced GfB client support etc.).
- Work with GfB Sales & Key Accounts and Support teams on SOP adherence that ensure a seamless client experience when dealing with Grab support touchpoints.
- Manage Zendesk ticket resolution process with strict SLAs.
- Billing & Invoicing Proactively support all sales channels on all new & existing corporate client Billing Admin work (SOPs | Setup | Troubleshooting | Change in PIC & details) in Thailand. Follow regional SOPs that ensure a consistent and streamlined Billing Ops process for all prepaid and postpaid clients (Invoicing | Deposit | Top-up | Collections) in Thailand. Ensure seamless billing & invoicing flow and strict internal SLAs for all corporate clients Handle troubleshooting and dispute resolution for all commercial contracts and billing The Qualifications: Education: Bachelor's Degree (optional).
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years as a commercial ops or account ops executive within a fast-paced and competitive B2B, SaaS, enterprise, corporate or startup environment. Proven track record in building and driving operational excellence and best practices. Ability to work independently, deal with data analysis and increase the operational efficiency of the business.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in client experience tools (Salesforce CRM, Tableau reporting dashboards).
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
- YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Final review and validation calculation of rebate payment. Calculation is prepared by commercial excellence team/customer care team.
- Checking are including of all supported document i.e. target, sign contract, condition, proof of sales data, customer information (address, bank account), reward sheet signing, validate ship-to request in line with rebate/incentive
- Summary customer information for rebate payment
- Escalate to controller or financial business partner to approve
- Handling w/Tax 3 & 53 certificate relate to rebate payment and send to customer as well as notify controlling team for monthly tax submission to local tax department
- Send w/ Tax 3 & 53 report to tax accounting for monthly tax submission to local tax authority
- Follow up required document to complete work-flow of service income
- Issue purchase order to complete service income work-flow
- Issue service-charge ID for share-service-center in Manila to issue & post debit note in P4S system
- Calculate withholding tax, passing to share-service-center in Manila to issue WHT certificate
- Calculate VAT report (monthly) for ES products
- Physical asset checking and perform confirmation into system (annually)
- Issuing disposal form for selling company car (asset)
- CLP confirmation by quarterly
- Using WPA tools to set-up & adjust accrual & provision
- Extracting, pull out statistic for further monitor & analyze by controller/FBP
- Review & sending receipt (mailing) to customer after receiving collection
- Reprint invoice/credit note/WHT certificate and send to PDF file to customer upon customer request & contact to us
- Others appropriate assign by direct team lead
- WHO YOU ARE
- BS degree, preferable in finance and accounting.
- Professional education in financial accounting.
- Minimum 3-years working experience in finance and/or controlling dept. or other similar positions and basic knowledge on system settings and internal controls.
- Good understanding on controlling concepts and operational structures and activities.
- Good command in English
- Application Period:
- 10/11/2021 to 10/25/2021
- Reference Code:
- Crop Science
- Bangkok || Thailand: Bangkok: Bangkok || Thailand: Bangkok: Sathorn
- Functional Area:
- Business Development & Strategic Planning
- Position Grade:
- Employment Type:
- Work Time:
- 40 hours
- Contact Us
- 130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,
- Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- 66 2 232 7000
- [email protected]