WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Grow brand and desired equity of assigned product group and direct all marketing activities for the achievement of short- & long-term business Goal, Strategies, Action Plan, P &L and market spending and to ensure compliance and aligned with regulatory affairs.
- Develop effective Communication brief and plan and direct agencies in developing promotional materials, media and the implementation. Direct research agencies and conduct about Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Activate Brand Essence and Vision.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers.
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the development, engagement strategies and creates relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader.
- Ensure compliance and validation to all regulations and specifications.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Minimum of bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing preferably in FMCG brands.
- Good command of English & Thai.
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently.
- Able to work under high pressure and have self-starter attitude.
- Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Achieve the customer plan of the assigned categories.
- Propose and implement the annual category strategy (customer business plan) e.g. assortment, promotion plan and trade deal on a customer basis.
- Ensure and implement the customer POP aligned with Nestle brand strategy to: new products, assortment, pricing, merchandising and promotion.
- Initiate cross-merchandising activities within Nestle categories as well as other categories in order to promote products and develop categories.
- Effectively utilize and control, as well as properly record spending based on category and brand plans.
- Work with the customer buyer to improve the operation effectiveness, develop category and generate the business opportunity.
- Daily follow-up sales figures vs the set sales target; tracking sell-in/sell-out on SAP and/or customer's B2B system.
- Make regular store visits in line with the route plan to ensure effective implementation and timely solutions for in field operations problems.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Bachelor or Master's Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in Key Account Management.
- Familiar with data analyzing programs such as Dunnhumby, EYC, and etc.
- Result-oriented with strong selling, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Passionate, persevere and self-motivated to achieve the challenging sales target.
- Support the business co-pilots to ensure delivery of high quality reporting and analysis as agreed with business units for example Monthly Performance Reports, Monthly Dynamic Forecast, Selling Price Calculations, other KPIs related to the categories and business units.
- Support the Decision Supporting Manager to prepare necessary information using in the Monthly Business Planning Meeting by establishing financial forecast based on output from Monthly Sales Review.
- Prepare analysis for studies requested by business co-pilots, or corporate projects as required, for example portfolio rationalization, marketing spends effectiveness (Pre-post evaluation), financial scenario studies of new product launch for management's decisions (go/no go), CAPEX proposals, benchmarking studies (e.g. competitors).
- Ensure efficiency and quality of Management Accounting processes with regard to speed and quality of the output.
- Provide allocation assumptions to Reporting Team when necessary.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Analyst or Auditing.
- FMCG manufacturing/ Trading Experience would be a plus.
- Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must.
- CPA is an advantage.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.