WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
ERP, Usability Testing, English
- To be a part of Project team to implement Open Source ERP to our clients as well as support our clients after system going live.
- Interview and Understand client's business flow and processes.
- Work with Developer to assess client's requirements and determine needs related to our ERP solution.
- Become an expert in various domains in order to provide business process improvement suggestions to users/customers.
- Write design specifications for new adds-on/module, if it is needed.
- Documents the requirement, diagram, design, programming logic and unit test criteria in order to meet requirements in a logical format.
- Perform system test, UAT, for client's business cases.
- Handle user manual and training materials.
- Be able to provide email support, if required.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Experience in business process and ERP system as System Analyst or Business Analyst.
- Experience in ERP software, either Commercial ERP (i.e., SAP, Oracle, NAV, etc.) and/or Open Source ERP (i.e., Odoo, ADempiere, Ofbiz, etc.).
- Good teamwork mindset and adaptive to fast paced Agile working process.
- Self-learner and open up to learn new things with analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Good reading and written skills in English.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business or Computer Science fields.
- We are actively seeking innovative, energetic candidates who want to make a difference.
- If you are that motivated individual, we hope you will apply to the job that meets your qualifications by sending your resume to us.
Java, .NET, VB.NET
- Analysis to design the system and arrange document for user consideration ordered by Business Analyst.
- Coordinate with Programmer to develop program as follow user requirement.
- Develops and/or modifies, application software according to specifications and requirements.
- Develops application software in designated languages and tools.
- Creates documents of application software according to corporate-standards.
- Maintains the latest application software and related documents in the support library.
- Performs and/or supports installation of application software in test and production environment of customer.
- Supports maintenance of application software in production environment of customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- New Graduate welcome or Minimum 3 Year Experience in Java Developer.
- Knowledge and skills in Java platforms Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Script.
- Experience or knowledge in SQL scripting, MSSQL, DB2 and Oracle will be advantage.
Project Management, UML Design
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get a requirement from a user.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create Document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation workflow, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting, Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance.
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML), C#.net and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language).
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.