WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Establish co-ordination and co-operation between Nespresso and different entities inside Nespresso's organization.
- Ensure the quality of the goods, safety of the employees & protection of group's image.
- Ensure the implementation of Nestlé Quality Management System in the market to ensure all aspects of our operations are in compliance.
- Coordinate Quality and Food Safety related Audits (boutiques, warehouses, office, etc.) and follow through on the implementation of action plans/recommendations.
- Investigate and report quality related product issue to relevant stakeholders at HQ.
- Conduct risk assessment of local operations (warehouse, boutique, offices, etc.) and provide corrective / preventive action plan.
- Establish all procedures related to QSHE, centralize/keep updated documents, and keep organization informed of any new QSHE relevant topics.
- Create QSHE related training, coordinate training plans to all related parties.
- Coordinate and evaluate all relevant aspects regarding collaboration objectives achievements along with providing monthly reporting of recycling program.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's Degree Health/Environment or other related Technical Fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in safety & quality management.
- Experience handling projects related to health, safety & quality.
- Experience in training, ISO & Audit knowledge.
- Good English and Thai communication skills.
- Strong knowledge & application of quality & safety.
- Service minded, work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good negotiation & problem-solving skills.
- Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Engage at all levels of the organization to lead achieving a strong zero injury safety culture.
- Accountable to ensure all applicable laws, regulations and EHS requirements are communicated to project team members and contractors and plans in place to comply.
- Ensure contractors and project team members are fully indoctrinated to the construction site and safety expectations, including necessary training and education.
- Identify conditions that have the potential to create harm to people, work, environments, or communities.
- Provide technical consulting for construction site safety related issues.
- Serve as a liaison across the Operations, EHS and Build Project teams.
- Project Safety Planning.
- Review construction methods as part of project team from early project planning through completion of project.
- Participate in Constructability Reviews.
- Co-lead per-mobilization meetings with Build Project Manager.
- Lead and set expectations on proper safety planning (effective JSAs and Pre-Job Hazard Assessments).
- Forecast and pre-plan high risk activities, which include tasks such as lift plans, elevated work, energizing/testing the plant, etc.
- Coordinates site safety activity plans with contractors.
- Project Execution.
- Develop construction site specific health and safety programs, policies, and training to eliminate or control risk and ensure compliance.
- Perform behavior-based safety observations of work being completed and provide feedback on safe and at-risk behaviors.
- Conduct comprehensive on-site safety assessments/inspections and verify effective corrective actions are being completed.
- Lead safety meetings and participate in contractor toolbox meetings.
- Coordinate contractor safety recognition programs.
- Project Control.
- Monitor contractor safety prequalification process and training verification.
- Monitor contractor and procedures, applicable regulatory requirements and ensure high hazard work permit processes are being followed (SWPP, Hot Work, Confined Space, etc.) and use of PJHAs for all construction tasks.
- Coordinate hazard, near misses and incidents reporting and investigations and verify corrective actions are completed.
- Collect and report contractor on leading and lagging safety metrics.
- Participate in contractor annual/end-of-project reviews.
- QUALIFICATIONSThai Nationality, Contract 1 year for rotation working on site in Thailand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety Engineering or related field or experience with managing safety on construction projects will be an advantage.
- Completion of Construction Safety Specialist training, 30 Hour OSHA Construction Safety training, Canadian National Construction Safety Officer, or equivalent training/certification.
- 5 - 9 years in health & safety experience including construction.
- Demonstrated high levels of organization, written and verbal communication, and documentation skills.
- Ability to read design prints.
- Project and/or equipment start-up experience.
- Motivation and ability to execute projects/tasks in a timely manner, Strong prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong influencing skills, ability to work across the organization and with multiple functions.