WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Job OverviewWe are looking for a Logistics Admin who can support general process or Logistics from importation to delivery to customer.What are my responsibilities?Support Customs clearance specialist on filing and preparing the reportSubmit permit via NSW and liaison with Government officer until the permit grantedAcquire product data and maintain product database which already submit to TISI, CBMW and NBTCSupport Duty refund document filingFiling the POD return from SupplierOther responsibilities assigned by SupervisorProceeds with all day-to-day Administration / Internal Services operations, and
- applies IT systems.Processes all individually assigned tasks and checks progress of agreed
- transactions and workflows.Completes Administration / Internal Services related transactions, with
- involved internal and external parties. Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact
- in subject matters. Reports accurately and timely to accountable management. Liaises with functionally involved Operations and Professionals, on an
- operational basis. Works independently, in a dedicated team of Professionals and Operators.What do I need to qualify for this job?At least 1-2 years experiences in LogisticsBachelors degree in any field.Good service mind with high sense of ownershipProactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.Be able to work as a teamAble to operate PC and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook) and Forwarder web-based application. Advance Excel is a plusEnglish proficiency in writing and readingFamiliar with SAP is a plusUnderstand / Has the background in the Electronic and Electrical equipment is preferred.Applicants must be willing to work on weekends if needed.Organization: Global Business ServicesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Early ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will need to make things happen. You will be the engine of the Food & Beverage team assisting in the key processes that ensure the success of the department. You will be involved with driving team member engagement, learning and development and communication. You will manage administration ensuring smooth communications for the associates and the department. You will be responsible for ensuring the well-being of Food & Beverage team members throughout their journey.Qualifications Previous experience in an administration role or Food & Beverage. Strong commercial/business acumen Passion for self development
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Database Administrator (DBA)
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Coordinate with developer team to design, sizing database server, performance test and database tune performance.
- Implement database server (Storage OS Database level).
- Database server setup, backup, monitor, replicate operation.
- Maintain information life cycle operation of database server.
- Maintain database security with standard.
- Monitor bug/error of database server.
- Monitor capacity database server, analysis database server usage.
- Develop working standard.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in IT, DBA (Oracle) or DB2 (Unix/Linux).
- Experiences in tools for database (Monitor, Diagnostic or Performance Tuning), tools for replicate (Oracle Data Guard, DB2 HADR or Third Party), tools for information life cycle.
- Experiences in Oracle Exadata maintenance is a plus.
- Knowledge in database development, IT Infrastructure (OS, Storage, Network or Security) is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งDatabase Administrator (DBA)
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- A RDS DBA must be able to maintain optimal application performance to keep business operations running smoothly. A major role of this position involves the usage of tools to monitor, log and react to performance changes on a daily basis. This oftens covers a broad range of skills including the programming and configuration of performance monitoring systems. Omise places great importance on the performance of our RDS systems and across the Infrastructure team. A few of the duties of this position include:
- Improving Database Performance: Having an experienced DBA managing a database will increase overall performance, keeping users and managers happy, and saving costs.Improving Application performance: Closely working with our developers to remove slow queries and bottlenecks, and to effectively scale our applications with PostgreSQL built in features such as Partitioning and Sharding.Disaster Prevention and Recovery: An experienced DBA will be invaluable in preventing system failures, or solving disaster situations. A great uptime is indeed very important!Innovator: We are looking for someone who will look at customer usage and needs and innovate to deliver a smoother, better performing infrastructure.
- What you will be doing
- Responsible for managing, upgrading, monitoring and tuning PostgreSQL databases.Work closely with developers to improve performance of our applications in relation to database queries and schemas.Manage, and test database backup & recovery strategies, verifying data integrity.Proactively monitor and tune for performance of our databases and improve SQL queries on the application side.Responsible for capacity planning and long term strategies.Consult with development and architecture teams to help meet continued application growth and cost optimizations.Create and maintain documentation of procedures, schemas and guides for troubleshooting database systems.
- What you have
- Required Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge with PostgreSQL.Knowledge with Application database adapters, especially ActiveRecord.Ability to debug queries in SQL with "explain analyze".In depth PostgreSQL concepts of vacuum, async replication, native partitioning.Amazon Web Services, specifically RDS.Good knowledge on PostgreSQL architecture with experience in setting the server parameters for optimal performance.Ability to work as a team and closely with developers and devops supporting Omise applications.Strong in communication, teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills.3+ years Experience with Linux and RDS
- Good to Have
- Ruby on Rails 5.x and 6.xStrong ActiveRecord knowledgeKubernetesNative Partitioning in PostgreSQL 11Geo-Distributed DatabasesNoSQL knowledgePostgresql Aurora (RDS) cluster and replica setElasticSearchYou Are
- AutonomousIndependentOpen-mindedEager to learn new thingsSelf-motivatedComfortable in a rapidly changing environmentCan communicate wellWork in a fast and agile team
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people.Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan and Singapore.Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more.Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017.
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application.You will be invited to complete an interview.2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.