WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Responsible for Strategic Communications planning, Brand campaign development and Gen MZ marketing and execution for delivery of key messages and information to audiences to achieve the company's overall objectives and strengthen Samsung brand.
- Assist in HQ/RHQ brand campaign development & localization; execution & performance tracking.
- Take a lead in live commerce marketing and content lab management to enhance customer journey and customer experience of Samsung brand and products which will include s ...
- Develop, implement and administer corporate communications strategy and execution of all corporate and product marketing activities with relevant stakeholders to respond to corporate and divisional objectives.
- Manage internal communication (Global and Local).
- Work with SM to determine corporate branding and citizenship strategy in each year.
- Manage, operate and monitor program activities according to Corporate Citizenship Office (CCO)'s operation guideline by working with academic partner and agency for global strategic program including Samsung Innovation Campus (SIC) and Solve for Tomorrow.
- Initiate, operate and organize local activities and employee volunteer program such as Love & Care, Product Repurpose to support the community needs by coordinating with NGOs and government agencies.
- Support other BUs regarding CSR initiation and support communication part of CS CSR project.
- Manage Citizenship communication to relevant stakeholder including communication to government agencies, academic partners and NGOs, PR communication and social media management in order to promote CSR activities and drive positive image for Samsung.
- Citizenship Budget Management (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos) including yearly and monthly budget plan and working with Tax team for annual tax deduction.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, communications, brand management and public relations or related field.
- At least 6-8 years of marketing communications/ brand management with a proven track record in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage a network of global communications agencies; online media and e-commerce experience are a plus.
- Strategic thinker who excels at coming up with original ideas and is able to execute.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Ability to integrate marketing communications/ PR programs to support marketing goals and programs; able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Has developed high level communications plans, execute from those plans, and measure results.
- Excellent project management and organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects with strong organizational skills.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and able to take a positive team approach to working with industry and government partners.