WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, SEO, Good Communication Skills, Social Media Management, Google Adwords, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital
- Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign,
- developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of
- inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with
- existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their
- demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness
- by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include:
- Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social
- media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others
- Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social
- Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual
- design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement
- strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing
- practices and campaign
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast moving organization
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Experience with the display advertising ecosystem.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, and ad networks.
- Expert understanding of Google Ads' value proposition, targeting types and cross-devices abilities, including apps space.
- Understanding of social platforms.
- Ability to deliver high quality results quickly and under pressure.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, and influencing skills.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As a Social and Cross-Media Specialist, you will be an integral player within the Large Customer Sales organization, leading discussions with key customer stakeholders to drive in-quarter and future business growth. You will help customers drive success on performance objectives in a product-agnostic form. You will aim to understand business context of the customer beyond stated media objectives and learn of competing social alternatives that customers might use to outline benchmarks. You will build robust understanding across Googles products to connect the dots in new ways and generate trust internally and externally to be seen as a collaborator.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Drive adoption of Discovery Ads and capture new business from social budgets from performance agencies and advertisers through excellent sales, service, and innovative problem solving.
- Build deep relationships with social buying department heads from agencies and customer direct teams to understand their objectives and advise on their current and potential opportunity of expanding their social activity onto Google platforms.
- Pilot new narratives and product bundles to unlock new social budgets.
- Work in tandem with agency and in-country sales teams on account planning, quarterly business reviews, and the role Discovery Ads plays as part of Google's wider offering to agencies.
- Scale best practices and successful pitches and help inform Go-to-Market teams via product feedback on how to improve social buyer experience for Discovery Ads as well as co-pitch solutions.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- This position oversees all CRM functions - formulating CRM strategies & programs, building IM's overall consumer data management capability in order to utilize the data across all touch points of the business to maximize the retention & switching, up & cross selling for consumers in all product segments (Flagship, Non Flagship).
- This position is required to extensively collaborate with all key Partners to align CRM/CDM strategies and leverage mutual customer data segmentation to drive the business growth of both TSE & Partners.
- Role and Responsibilities.
- Strategize customer database management plan & consumer data-driven marketing campaigns for each customer & product segment by utilizing own CDM and partners' CDM tools to drive business growth of TSE.
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate and manage all data-driven marketing activities to the target customers in each campaign from initiation of protocol through performance tracking.
- Manage data analytics and campaign analysis by ensuring the database is segmented effectively for data-driven marketing activities and targeted communications to help grow commercial opportunities.
- Identify potential customers, and utilize appropriate digital platforms for effective consumer engagement.
- Grow and enhance quality of customer database, and develop and execute plans to continually engage, inform and educate the database to elevate their experience with the Samsung brand.
- Track conversion rates of initiatives, identify the issues & key learnings, then propose and execute improvement plans.
- Build strong relationship and develop co-partnership CDM campaigns with related partners to dial up awareness, consideration and conversion such as operators, key account partners, etc.
- Independently lead new data management initiatives and contribute towards process improvement, data standards and efficiency.
- Collaborate with internal departments i.e. category manager, sales team, and marketing communications as well as external agencies to ensure effective consumer data-driven marketing programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Market / Channel complexity.
- In this highly competitive market situation & complexity, the data collection and the consistency in data-driven decision making and strategy formulation in CDM to effectively reach the consumer and convert the potential buyers into sales is vital to drive TSE business growth.
- Collaboration with channel partners is becoming a key success factor for TSE. This position will lead the negotiation with Partners (Operators, Key Account partners) on all CDM collaborations, covering all aspects from data analytics, customer segmentation, ROI, and execution which will lead to mutual business growth of TSE & Partners.
- Leadership Responsibilities.
- Ability to build positive internal & external relationships to command all stakeholders & partners towards a common goal to grow the business.
- Being a strategic & collaborative position, effective execution of cross-functional & departmental is crucial.
- A mentor to his/her junior CDM team members, providing advice and ensuring that their professional skills are continuously growing.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Customer Data Management, Customer Relationship Management, Data-Driven Digital Marketing Communication in a fast-paced and competitive market setting.
- A proven experienced leader in developing and delivering CRM/CDM strategies for a business resulting in an increase in business growth.
- Strong understanding in how to holistically manage customer engagement for business performance.
- Logical thinking with profound knowledge of customer segmentation and data analytics.
- Extensive knowledge of execution & analysis of various types of digital communications (Email, Push Notification, etc.) & paid media (FB, Google, etc.).
- Skills in identifying issues from numbers and putting up concrete plan for improvement.
- Good inter-personal skills to synchronize and collaborate with other related internal & external parties.
- Strong winning spirit and always want to achieve more.
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing & speaking).