WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Excel, Digital Marketing, Budgeting, Thai, English
฿25,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Digital Media Planner / Buyer.
- Zon is looking for a Digital Media Planner/Buyer to join our marketing team. This person should be tactical, love playing the game of digital media buying, and can develop and execute strategic methods for accomplishing Zon s advertising goals and objectives.
- Location: Sinn Sathorn Building (next to BTS Krung Thonburi).
- Developing a deep understanding of the product and the target audience s mindsets and patterns.
- Responsible for all aspects of media buying: research, plan, execute, measure, analyze, optimize, and report.
- Collaborate with social and creative teams to brainstorm out-of-the-box social media campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and digital media buying tactics.
- Ongoing campaign tracking and optimization.
- Scrub keywords to remove underperforming keywords and phrases.
- Relentlessly test new and different ways to improve campaign performance.
- Methodically track test scenarios, record learnings, and share knowledge and insights with the team.
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Gather, organize, and present competitive research and spending data as requested.
- Act as the paid social media subject matter expert across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Build and maintain relationships with media partners.
- Negotiating inventory and pricing with publishers and influencers.
- Develop, update, and maintain all media lists and materials.
- Resolve billing discrepancies, verify placement and production quality of all media placements, and coordinates make-goods as needed.
- Assist the accounting department in reconciling variances and assuring proper payments. Processes changes on media buy for all assigned accounts.
- Key Skills + Requirements:
- Can navigate most Paid Search & Social platforms with 2+ years experience.
- Deep working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics, SEM campaign management and set-up is required. If needed, work with team to source training options.
- An eye for creative is big for us! As you know, how the ad looks on social is very important!.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good with Excel and PPT or Google Sheets/Slides.
- Handles pressure well.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills (both written and oral).
- Demonstrated and extensive social media experience combined with a willingness to experiment.
- Understanding of popular social networks - design, functionality, users.
- Understanding of analytics and SEO methodology.
- Very high attention to detail + ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Knowledge about social listening tools.
- Self-motivated and has a strong work ethic.
- Ability to maintain a positive, calm attitude in a sometimes-challenging and.
- often fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to think through testing objectives, develop tests, track.
- performance, and understand when enough data has been collected to make a determination.
- Good numerical, analytical and research skills to evaluate campaigns.
- Negotiation skills to get the best advertising space at the best price.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial and budget awareness.
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign, developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include:
- Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
- Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social advertising.
- Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.