WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, Microsoft Office, English
- What would I do as a Sales & Account Management Executive?.
- Meet prospective clients to understand their business model and their business/digital challenges.
- Create and present digital marketing solutions that can address prospective clients needs.
- Implement the digital marketing solutions with the assistance of our in-house team.
- Manage the communication and relationship with your clients.
- In Job title is says training provided . How would the training look like?.
- We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by attending client meetings to understand the process and challenges that companies face. You would also help prepare PowerPoint/Google Slides for other team members to understand how we craft solutions to each client individually. Once you have a good grasp of digital marketing channels, and you have enough confidence, you will start leading meetings with prospective clients.
- How would you describe the right candidate for this position?.
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing, agency and/or sales.
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Looks for autonomy and independence.
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers.
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken).
- Do I need previous online marketing experience?.
- It s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you re curious, tech-savvy and client-oriented. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
- How would you describe your culture in 5 words?.
- Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!.
- What would be my career path?.
- The likely career path for you would be to become a Head of Sales. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, willingness to continuouslyimprove and the desire to lead other team members. If you want to try something else, there are possibilities to movehorizontally intoother positions i.e. Google Ads, Social Media Ads Executive.
- What can I expect working in Marketyze?.
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 - 25,000 THB gross monthly salary and in addition a very strong incentive scheme (possible to double salary in the first year).
- No day will be the same.
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas.
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients.
- Professional performance evaluation every month.
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS).
Sales, Management, Budgeting, English
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to ensure company's sales objectives and profitability.
- Monitor Distributors in order to build any actions on sales activity needs.
- Make sure that Distributors achieve and stimulate sales as targeted by Mandom.
- Manage budget and target operated and spent by Distributors.
- Set goal for good relationship and develop negotiation skill with Key Account Buyers in order for them to purchase as needed.
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising.
- Identify new customers based on strategic and operational plan to expand business.
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 5 years in FMCG and personal care product only.
- Experienced with or collaborate with distributors is A MUST.
- Result oriented and problem solving skill.
- Love to work in Japanese culture.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have leadership skill, people management, negotiation, sales strategy etc.
- Passionate in personal care and cosmetics product.
Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Assistant Account Management Manager / ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชีบริหาร.
- Coordinate & ensure and the timely flow of accounting information from all subsidiaries and associates on a monthly basis.
- Consolidate & analyze of group financial and accounting reports for monthly, quarterly and yearend.
- Support subsidiaries/associates in providing financial analysis with any business projects.
- Perform & analyze annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage the Budget and Forecasting process including preparation, consolidation, valuation, and alignment with strategic plans in coordination with Business Unit.
- Drive the performance, valuation, and management of Bus: Identify and investigate areas of concerns, support key decision making through ad hoc analysis.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely monthly performance reports for use by Executive and Bus management teams.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master in accounting.
- Experience 3 years above especially in consolidate data and analysis report.
- Good command of English.