WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. Enter Marriott Rewards information. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing. Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists. Complete cashier and closing reports. Supply guests with directions and property information. Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary. Follow up to ensure requests have been met. Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges. Balance and drop receipts. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft. Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Ensure adherence to quality standards. Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- Job Summary.
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Verify/adjust billing for guests.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages.
- Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation. Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Security of any reports of theft.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Accounts Receivable, Accounting, English
฿30,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Our client provides the professional businesses service working with both local and international clients located in central Bangkok.
- The role:
- Supervise and perform AR debt collection, including sending emails, making phone calls and, where appropriate, meeting clients in person.
- Negotiate settlement of disputes, and secure and monitor customer payment plans.
- Apply payments received to AR balances.
- Reconcile unallocated deposits to customer payments, and clear down unallocated and AR balances linked to bank reconciliations.
- Manage and track debt collection activities via Excel / spreadsheet.
- Provide weekly / regular reports to customers as required.
- Coordinate with Legal Assistant and/or appointed legal firm to process outstanding collections.
- Attend meetings as required.
- About you:
- Good understanding of accounting.
- Good knowledge / experience of AR processes, with 0-5 years experience doing similar work.
- Any experience with legal processes for debt collection is an advantage.
- General administration experience is an advantage.
- Good skills with Excel / spreadsheets.
- Good English skills desirable but not necessary.
- This permanent role is conveniently located within central Bangkok. If you're looking to working with professional business service, then please apply now!.
Email Marketing / Newsletters, Management, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
สูงสุด ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- (The majority of the tasks will be carried out on the computer).
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing overseascustomers in person and via telephone calls, chat messages (WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) and emails (one-on-one emails and bulk email newsletters).
- Actively finding new buyers for the company s products (via Alibaba, participating in exhibitions and any other means possible).
- Regularly update company site on Alibaba.com, company website, trade-related websites, government export promotion site and any others as suitable.
- Checking emails/online messages for new inquiries daily and executing the buyer's instructions.
- Independently calculating the sales prices in line with the company policy and raw material costs.
- Quoting prices to the customer via emails and/or chat messages.
- Sending samples to customers/potential-customers as per their requirements.
- Reporting and giving feedback about customer comments and new inquiries to the company Managing Director.
- Continually assess the changes of trend, pricing and marketing strategies of competitors.
- Determine and information relative to pricing and products strategies in order to enhance the maximum competitiveness.
- Sending out monthly product newsletters (bulk email newsletters).
- Responding to customer inquiries via emails /chat messages.
- Meeting and taking care of overseas customers when they are in town.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement, pricing, and closing sales.
- Inspecting each consignment of goods before shipment. This would involve driving to the supplier s factory and physically inspect and take pictures of the products.
- Making sure that the products are up to standard and specifications.
- Responsible for the sourcing of new products through industry research as may be required by the management.
- Making independent decisions within the boundaries of authority.
- Attend regularly trade exhibitions & events and participate in overseas exhibitions.
- Understanding the product and customer profile.
- Provide monthly reports:
- Sales Report.
- Activities Report.
- Inquiries Report.