WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿35,000 - ฿45,000
- ดูแลยอดขายของทีม ร่วมแก้ไขปัญหาให้กับทีม และร้านค้า
- เพศชาย อายุไม่เกิน 41 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ในการควบคุมและดูแลทีมงานขาย ในระดับตั้งแต่หัวหน้างานขายขึ้นไปอย่างน้อย 3 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ในงานขายลักษณะลูกค้าประเภทตัวแทนจำหน่าย (ค้าส่ง) อย่างน้อย 3 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์และทักษะที่ดีในการวิเคราะห์และจัดทำ Promotion ไปยังร้านค้า.
- มีความชอบและถนัดในการใช้งานสื่อ Social media ต่าง ๆ.
- สามารถทำงานแบบเป็นทริปทั้งภายในกรุงเทพ และต่างจังหวัดได้ และมีรถยนต์เป็นของตนเอง.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Management, English
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Bachelor Degree any related field.
- M/F age 26-35.
- Knowledge of online media will be considered advantages.
- Own car & driver license.
- Strong level of interpersonal skill.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Thai, English
- Join a hard-working, young entrepreneurial team in their start-up venture "Hungry Hub", Thailand's premier online restaurant reservation service which allows consumers to communicate wirelessly with restaurants across the country 24/7.
- Identify opportunities to maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new restaurant partnerships to benefit the company and Hungry Hub, users.
- Support existing Hungry Hub restaurant partnerships to generate the highest quality traffic for our partners while balancing the needs of the Hungry Hub users and our goals as a company.
- Identify and address gaps in the content within the search results.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communication with our restaurant partners.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the content on Hungry Hub and of partnerships with third parties.
- At least one year of relevant experience (online business experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills are a key requirement.
- Team Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor degree required.
Sales, Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Job Summary.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- Sales Manager (Customer service, shop management, business development).
- Welcome new customers and advise them about the scooter rental.
- Reply to emails and messages from customers.
- Database update.
- Development of partnerships with guest houses, international universities and modeling agencies.
- Managing a park of 70 scooters and bikes.
- Social media.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Customers follow-up.
- Our website:
- Profile required:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements to the development of an international company.
- Organized and proactive.
- Honest, trustfull and reliable.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- Passion for motorbikes (not compulsory).
- 20 to 40 yo.
- Male / female.
- This position is available from May 2019 and is based in Sukhumvit soi 26, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working from Monday to Saturday included.
Sales, Market Research, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Responsible for Sales team to acquire new customers (automotive workshop).
- Responsible for building up the sales team and motivate them.
- Responsible to identify customers needs and communicate to category manager to develop solutions.
- Responsible for training the Sales team to be Familiar with platform process, our USP and able to communicate to customer.
- Frequent workshop visits for customer relationship maintenance.
- Bachelor s degree in any field, good communication skill in both English and Thai.
- 8 years of sales experience in Automotive Aftermarket and 3 years experience with workshop (garage) or Sales management role.
- Experience in internet or eCommerce business preferred.
- Experience with OE aftermarket and automotive product knowledge preferred.
- Be very proactive, positive and have can do attitude.
Sales, Negotiation, Management, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Lead the sales team and assuring achieve sales targets.
- Should be productive under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Network with potential clients through social media and events.
- Manage key accounts and identify new customers.
- Provide regular weekly reports to the management team on marketing/customer/ sales movements.
- Performance other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Create, plan and implement sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives in alignment with global sales strategy.
- General Qualification.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor Degree necessary- sales/marketing preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in a sales position.
- Experience in selling in the hospitality industry will be an advantage but not necessary.
- A candidate with established relationships within the relevant industry preferred.
- Must be flexible with the ability to travel.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong in people management and leadership.
- Good negotiation and good problem-solving skills.
- We are looking for a motivated area manager to oversee at least 7 retail stores throughout Thailand.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the overall profit performance, ensuring quality consistency across each individual location and improve customer service (NPS).
- Lead store set-up project management within budget and timeline
- Coordinate with landlords, 3rd party logistics/ warehouses, contractors, local agencies and head office throughout from setup phase to routine operating phase
- Manage P&L budget to maximize store profit while minimizing cost
- Set sales targets, operational goals, and expectations for responsible stores
- Oversee and optimize store operation to ensure consistency across the area
- Lead, supervise, and motivate a team of store managers to achieve sales target and maintain stores to the highest standard
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously
- Actively research for customer insights to improve store operations and maximize sales revenue for the responsible stores
- Provide insights to Headquarter in order to improve and innovate new feature/customer experience for customer
- Continuously monitor competitors to react to the change quickly and keep up with the current trend and shopping experience that increase customer satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience in managing multiple retail stores in Thailand, retail fast fashion brand would be a plus
- Bachelors degree in related field
- In-depth understanding of retail, apparel industry, or related industry
- Strong leadership skill with proven track record in meeting sales target
- Ability to understand and adapt to change management
- Ability to motivate others and independent
- Highly analytical and good with numbers
- Outstanding communication skill
- Fluent in English
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Job Duties:
- Develop and implement a successful solicitation strategy for regional market segments in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals. Direct and manage sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Actively prospect new clients (start-up, SMEs and MNCs) to generate business by any and all means available.
- Plan and implement on-going clients pipeline in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts and contracts.
- Maximize existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Team & Individual.
- Build up regional sales team and maintenance sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and build strong talent and skill base to scale up the business.
- Play as an individual contributor to generating sales as well.
- Bring together Thai and Western cultures to create a think global, act local environment.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive business objectives of building community in a new market.
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in the market.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years of leasing/ sales experience, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Proven ability to implement contracts using superior negotiation and presentation skills.
- Versatile, flexible, adapt quickly to change and connect: you are excited by fast-paced, fast-changing environments.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business development capability and forward thinking.
- Results driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects.
- Ability to find, identify, hire top-talent and pass on key competences effectively while training it.
- Proven leadership skills and people development capability.
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Thai.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
- Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019)..
Sales, Market Analysis, English
- Job Summary:
- Identify potential customers, analyze their needs and present the ideally configured solution. Demonstrate the technology and cover commercial aspects such as ROI, product positioning and the reasons why SigmaNEST might be the most suitable solution.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Responsible for full sales cycle, from generation of leads to on-going account management.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads.
- Recruit and develop reseller relationships in territory.
- Follow-up web leads, sales line leads, trade show leads and other leads from marketing.
- Plan and conduct product demonstrations.
- Define product evaluations and benchmarks and facilitate completion.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales target of SigmaNEST products.
- Maintain open communication with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Promote software maintenance subscription and support contracts.
- Promote module and seat sales to existing customers and additional customer locations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SigmaNEST products and sales theory.
- Provide bi-weekly sales forecasts.
- Represent SigmaTEK at Trade Shows when required.
- Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level).
- 3-5 Years sales experience, with proven success demonstrated by consistently exceeding quotas.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Appropriate technical industry knowledge.
- Proven territory development skills.
- Must be able to generate and qualify customer leads.
- Ability to handle technical objections and clearly articulate the product architecture and its benefits.
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Clear understanding of how existing customers are using the products.
- Capable of working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Possess high energy, values, honesty and integrity.
- Adhere to SigmaTEK sales philosophy.
- All employees must also demonstrate effectively the core values of SigmaTEK.
- Help others.
- Engineering Curiosity.
- High Velocity.
- Well Done!.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Sales, Management, Budgeting, English
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to ensure company's sales objectives and profitability.
- Manage sales team to achieve goal together.
- Monitor Distributors in order to build any actions on sales activity needs.
- Make sure that Distributors achieve and stimulate sales as targeted by Mandom.
- Manage budget and target operated and spent by Distributors.
- Set goal for good relationship and develop negotiation skill with Key Account Buyers for both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade (MT, TT) in order for them to purchase as needed.
- Forecast sales for Key Account Buyer in order to achieve sales target.
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising.
- Identify new customers based on strategic and operational plan to expand business.
- Prepare business review to update situation with key accounts twice a year in order to update situation and market trends to customers and relationship building.
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 5 years in FMCG business.
- Result oriented and problem solving skill.
- Love to work in Japanese culture.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have leadership skill, people management, negotiation, sales strategy etc.
- Passionate in personal care and cosmetics product.
฿50,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Minimum 30years old with a good attitude and personality.
- Graduated in Computer/Telecom/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Science or IT.
- Haveexperience in managing a sales team with morethan10 persons with good team leader.
- At least 5 years of Sales Manager with sales skillful and experience in Computer Network and Infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Haveexperience with sale volume > 100 million Baht a year would be anadvantage.
- Good knowledge in IT and technology trend.
- Good command of English.
- Good service mind, good communication, self motivated character andgood interpersonal skills.
- Independent and resourceful, able to lead and motivate theteam.
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time.
- Own Transportation.
Own Transportation and Driving Licence, Microsoft Office, Sales
- Position: Sales Executive (Southern Area).
- Report to: Chanel Sales Manager.
- Department: Channel Sales - Province Department.
- Regularly visit customers / System integrator / Dealer to strengthen a relationship.
- Coordinate with presales regarding customization.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing team regarding set special price offer to the tender project.
- Edit or writeTOR to get spec-in (tender project).
- Prepare Monthly Forecast Report and Project Control Sheet.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Age at least 25 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in project sales management or channels sales.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Have an own car and driver license.
- Workplace: Southern Area (14 Provinces).
- Able to work in Head Office at Bangkok one week per month (the company will provide accommodation).
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
- Successful candidates will be given an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
- Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo by clicking apply.
- Human Resources Department
- EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿32,105 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Location:Srinakarin Centre.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us. Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone. Our Sales & Customer Management team provides high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- Supervise a team of Sales & Customer Management Officers in the branch to ensure top quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer engagement experience to all new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Branch Manager to ensure the branch meets and exceeds the sales and customer management targets and KPIs.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and HSCM to build a high performing team and embed a results-orientated sales and customer management culture in the SCM process.
- Monitor quality of delivered work and to ensure share the same best practice and standards with other branches.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will bring along at least 3 years of supervisor experience in the admin & operational environment of customer management related field. Experience of working with children will be an advantage.
- Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile.
- and apply online viahttps://tinyurl.com/tha-nt-1976internal.
- We do not accept an application from Quick Apply .
- Closing date for applications:23 May 2019 (23:59 UK time).
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Supporting Profitability Goals.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Managing the Guest Experience.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Assisting Human Resources Activities.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successfully daily operations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
Sales, Management, Negotiation, English
- Sales & MarketingExecutive -Requirements:
- Male or Female and Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Hotel or Hospitality or related field.
- At least 2 year Sales & Marketing experience.
- Experienced in Luxury Brand, Hotel, Resort, Marketing Agency and Media Firm are preferable.
- Must be able to communicate well in English verbal and in writing.
- A practical and logical thinker who exhibits strength interpersonal.
- Dislikes favoritism and nepotism.
- Able to use all standard MS office and Email.
- Understands that he/she must deal with INTERNAL and EXTERNAL Customers.
- Must be Creative and has a good network.
- Sales & MarketingExecutive -Job Description:
- Expand Sales and marketing activities to achieve goals target.
- To negotiate in sales and marketing.
- Job assigned by Area Manager.
Event Planning, Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Responsible for preparing all event documentation and coordinates with Sales, property departments and customer to ensure consistent, high-level service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phases of property events. This position primarily handles events of average complexity. Ensures their property events have a seamless turnover from sales to service back to sales. Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience High school diploma or GED; experienced (1 - 2 years of experience) in the event management or related professional area. OR 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; at least 1-year experience in the event management or related professional area required.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Managing Event Logistics and Operations.
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
- Greets customer during the event phase and hands-off to the Event Operations team for the execution of details.
- Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with the clients prior to processing the final bill.
- Manages group room blocks and meeting space for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and determines how to best work with the property staff and customer to solve these challenges\ and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event management and event design. Acts as liaison between field sales person and customer throughout the event process (pre-event, event, post-event).
- Participates in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Solicits feedback from the property departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the Event Planner's experience.
- Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service.
- Delivers excellent customer service throughout the customer experience and encourages the same from other employees.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Coordinates and communicates event details both verbally and in writing to the customer and property operations.
- Makes presence known to the customer at all times during this process.
- Oversees his/her customer experiences from file turnover through the post-eventphase until turnover back to sales.
- Follows up with customer post-event.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Uses personal judgment and expertise to enhance the customer experience.
- Stays available to solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements.
- Works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and - personal judgment into action plans.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on - continuous improvement.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Ensures hourly employees understand expectations and parameters for event activities.
- Leading Event Management Teams.
- Conducts formal pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Leads formal pre-event and post-event meetings for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Facilitates various meetings as he/she perceives necessary (Banquet Event Order meeting, block review, etc).
- Supporting and Coordinating with the Sales and Marketing Function.
- Assists in the sales process and revenue forecasting for customer groups.
- Up-sells products and services throughout the event process.
- Forecasts group sleeping rooms and event revenue (catering and audiovisual) for his/her groups.
- Conducting Human Resources Activities.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Assists in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Take the initiative to use his/her experience to improve service performance according to his/her evaluation of the issue and resolution.
- Works with the property staff and customers to address operational challenges associated with his/her group.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES.
- Adaptability- Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Managing Execution.
- Building and Contributing to Teams- Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Driving for Results- Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Building Relationships.
- Coworker Relationships- Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company's service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Generating Talent and Organizational Capability.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen the skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Learning and Applying Professional Expertise.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve the performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen- Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations.
- Technical Acumen- Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct.
- Event Planning- The ability to connect with customers, detail events, upsell products and services, manage multiple customers at a given time, be detailed orientated, understand and have a working knowledge of catering and event management systems.
- Event Services- Have a working knowledge of standards and procedures for proper meeting room and table set-ups, various meeting room and table configurations and the set-up of staging and dance flooring.
- Basic Competencies- Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills- Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning- Demonstrates the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension- Demonstrates the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates an understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
- Contribute to store profi tability by:
- Meeting or exceeding sales and KPI targets for a defi ned area within the store
- Coordinating team members to provide a leading shopping experience
- Assuming Store Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success within your assigned
- store area
- Allocate resources and organize processes within your assigned area to drive effi ciency and productivity in a variety of situations
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers expectations
- Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times
- Lead your team to meet or exceed customer expectations at all times
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use advanced Category expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in your assigned area
- Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
- Coordinate team members to consistently execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication
- standards in your assigned area
- Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives
- Keep an organized stockroom and direct sales fl oor replenishment to ensure your assigned areas and/or the entire stores complete
- product offer is immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
- Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures
- Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members
- Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance
- Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Stepping into Management Competencies
- (additions based on market needs)
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 12 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
- (additions based on market needs)
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact