WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
Digital Marketing, Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Thai, English
฿28,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- You will be working directly under our Co-Founder who oversees the marketing teams. Your responsibility is to keep the customer - and the agency satisfied. You will handle various marketing accounts in all kind of industries, and serve as the primary point of agency contact for our clients. You will also represent the client at agency meetings and represent our internal marketing experts at meetings with the client. Your job is to communicate both good and bad news to a client with tact, answer questions, and make certain they receive what they asked for as part of their agency contractual agreement.
- It s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client s needs, wants and priorities, and the agency s bottom line. You will play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to produce its best results. This requires an understanding of:
- The client s business model.
- The marketplace and factors affecting sales.
- Latest Facebook / Digital marketing strategies and tactics (we ll train you on this and don t expect strong knowledge in the first months!).
- As an Account Manager, you know when to push and when to let things simmer. Your job duties include having a strong but non-aggressive leadership style, as you ultimately influence the agencies use of time and resources, and then present the product deliverables to the client.
- Balancing the needs of the client against the agency s bottom line, while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks, requires finesse as well as stress management and organizational skills. Collaboration and teamwork is key to this role. In addition to all the soft people skills, you must be extremely organized, as you have several clients to manage simultaneously.
- You are expected to have 2+ years of experience in marketing, work experiences dealing with clients and good command in English and Thai.
- What are your benefits?.
- Starting salary THB 28,000 - 50,000 depending on your experience and starting responsibilities.
- You ll be working directly with and reporting to one of our Co-Founder s, who will coach you on digital marketing and leading a business and provide unlimited growth opportunities.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Sales, Management, Budgeting, English
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to ensure company's sales objectives and profitability.
- Monitor Distributors in order to build any actions on sales activity needs.
- Make sure that Distributors achieve and stimulate sales as targeted by Mandom.
- Manage budget and target operated and spent by Distributors.
- Set goal for good relationship and develop negotiation skill with Key Account Buyers in order for them to purchase as needed.
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising.
- Identify new customers based on strategic and operational plan to expand business.
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 5 years in FMCG and personal care product only.
- Experienced with or collaborate with distributors is A MUST.
- Result oriented and problem solving skill.
- Love to work in Japanese culture.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have leadership skill, people management, negotiation, sales strategy etc.
- Passionate in personal care and cosmetics product.
- Role Purpose
- Direct all aspects of retail operations which includes concept shop and factory outlet. Ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Achieve Sales target for all individual stores
- Analyze KPI and report the store performance. Use the useful information to translate into action plans to improve the shop business.
- Identify potential products or areas for sales and profit development
- Plan, evaluate and implement relevant in store promotion
- Manage the controllable operating expenses to keep within the agreed budget
- Recruit, train, assign, coach and lead the store personal to implement and adhere to the retail management standards to a level of excellence
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service by implementing customer obsesses strategies
- Manage retail store operation to meet adidas global operation standard
- Lead store personel to consistently deliver exellent customer service by ensuring a good management presence on the selling floor at all times.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Maintain an effective stock management system to maximize sales and profitability
- Prepare sales forecast for the retail segment. Order products to meet customer demand and forecasted sales volume. Follow up on orders.
- Ensure that all products are properly handled and displayed according to company standards.
- Create manpower plan & labor schedules for retail segment,
- To be a leader in training and setting monthly meeting for shop managers ,as well as setting special training program for retail team constantly.
- Provide competitors intelligece
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction at the retail segment. Manage customer complaints proactively. Report all customer complaints to all concerned parties and senior management consistently and systematically. Recommend actions to solve customer complaint on a long term basis.
- Ensure that all stores are properly maintained. All merchandising and displays are in good conditions and in accordance with company standards.
- Establish strong coordination between retail and other departments ie Warehouse, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and HR. Provide customer feedback to senior management and concerned parties.
- Produce all necessary monthly reports on a timely and accurately basis. Recommend actions and comment to improve results.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree, BA or MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience in retails or sales related field. Minimum of 2 years managerial experiences.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. Customer focus. Creative thinker. Good planning and organizing skills.
- Sports background
- Strong PC background
- Good command of English and Thai
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Results orientation
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Retail management
- People management
- Training skill
- System & Process management