WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Line of Service.
- Not Applicable<br/>Specialism.
- Operations<br/>Management Level.
- Senior Manager<br/>Job Description & Summary.
- A career in our digital transformation team, within consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability. <br/>You'll be a part of a team that helps organisations in transforming their supply chains into a strategic asset. You'll work with our clients to develop a supply chain strategy, optimise their supply chain footprint and logistics, manage transportation and distribution, and develop an integrated business planning solutions.We support clients in digitalizing and future proofing their operations by leveraging advances in technology to achieve sustained growth, cost reduction and increased operational efficacy to increase their competitive advantage, as well as to ensure that operational systems are agile and responsive to a constantly changing environment.<br/>.
- As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Develop and design strategies which help address our clients' evolving procurement and supply chain needs.
- Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure results.
- Identify initiatives to help clients improve their procurement and supply chain processes.
- Work on VCT (Value Chain Transformation) and working capital transformation projects which help clients improve their performance.
- Assist clients in reducing costs through a more efficient, effective and integrated procurement organization.
- Support the team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and eventually deliver projects.<br/>.
- br/>Preferred skills.
- Master's degree in management, Six Sigma / Lean or equivalent certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in procurement or supply chain roles in industry or consulting.
- Demonstrated skills in working in and managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Track record of senior executive level engagement.
- Experienced project manager capable of working independently with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
- Manage and drive digital customer acquisition and revenue generation.
- Design and execute complex digital campaigns to achieve objectives focused on lead generation, digital customer acquisition /adoption and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Own end-to-end management of digital marketing campaigns to driving acquisition/ revenue with the best customer experience.
- Identify initiatives/new ideas/new techniques for improving campaign results including A/B testing, multivariate testing, and customer attribution model / mix, and lead discussions with business users to enforce best practices.
- Lead and work with stakeholders in hypothesis /campaign concept development, preparation and execution.
- Understand and leverage data-driven capabilities (data science model, AI / Machine Learning) together with event-trigger / customer behaviors to develop, manage and optimize personalized / contextual marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 3-years of direct experience in digital customer acquisition, product portfolio management with digital marketing knowledge.
- Experience and familiar with analyzing big data and statistical models.
- Experience in business development / driving growth from tech start-up or e-commerce company is preferable.
- Experience with enterprise Digital Marketing solution / Marketing Automation would be a plus.
- Strong entrepreneurial, analytical, strategic thinking & planning, presenting, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate effective communication across multiple departments and adaptive planning in a dynamic environment.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media Management, Product Design, Photography, Thai, English
฿35,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Clear Aligners is looking for a creative digital marketing manager to take the lead in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and promotions reaching out to end-consumers across the globe. The candidate will help drive B2C marketing programs from conception to completion, working with third party providers to generate the most cost effective marketing campaign.
- About This Opportunity
- Creative Digital Manager duties include crafting creative concept or content, editing and proofreading, formulating creative strategies, ensuring corporate creative and tone consistency as well as managing a marketing & design team, among other tasks.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record / portfolio of creative works and accomplishment, comfortable with ambiguity and able to carry out assigned accountabilities independently.
- He/she will be required to come out with different creative concept and ideas on social media marketing( IE: FB, Insta, Live Broadcast, Tiktok and other popular platform).
- Crafting, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a creative team consisting of marketers and designers.
- Formulating and enforcing the brand CI.
- Coach and mentor team members on creating new creative content.
- Responsible on team's work output and execution in a timely manner supporting business needs.
- Ensure all digital marketing communication initiatives are executed within approved timelines and budget allocated
- Manage creative and content with partner agencies where applicable across all platforms, from online to offline.
- Propose, create, streamline and execute inter-department / company work processes to ensure better efficiency for the team.
- Lead marketing campaigns with KOL including owning the design, creating content and distribution of e-newsletters and social media posts to promote Dr Clear.
- Track, compile and report key metrics and campaign results to management
- Aid in the execution of advertising, referral programs and PR.
- Drive users to our channels and achieve the targeted KPIs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience for AM or manager role.
- Creative copywriting and excellent command of English (written).
- Has conceptualized original creative campaigns.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Experience with Facebook and Google advertising (Paid Campaign, SEM,SEO, Audience targeting)
- Strong self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interact with management and peers.
Corporate Law, English
- Facebook s Global Ethics & Compliance (GEC) team are looking for an independent, team-oriented professional who can collaborate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and prioritize effectively in a fast-moving business environment. This role will be part of the APAC Regional Ethics & Compliance team, with an initial geographical focus on Emerging Markets and network infrastructure projects, while also supporting other regional and global compliance needs. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. As the first point of contact for ethics and compliance matters for the Facebook offices and initiatives under their responsibility, the right candidate must be able to understand and assess risks across a wide variety of business areas. Being able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders is critical, as is the ability to triage ethics and compliance issues and escalate appropriately. Finally, they respect Facebook values, and be able to articulate how our work fits into Facebook s Mission. This role will ideally be based in Singapore. Other locations in Southeast Asia may be considered for exceptional candidates with extensive professional experience working in the region and a willingness to travel (once covid-19 subsides).
- Regional Ethics & Compliance Manager, APAC Responsibilities.
- Develops, implements and leads ethics and compliance initiatives across Southeast Asia and other markets, including measures to drive compliance to the Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption Policy, and compliance-related policies.
- Conducts outreach regarding ethics and compliance matters with regional stakeholders, including regional leadership, and serves as a key point of contact between GEC and regional stakeholders.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to provide ethics and compliance advice and support to the business.
- Structures, plans, and conducts ad-hoc and regular regional, country, and programmatic risk assessments, with main focus on ethics and compliance-related risks.
- Leverages regional understanding and subject matter expertise to sharpen impact of the global compliance program and promote an ethical culture and tone.
- Monitors business activity and recommends appropriate issue-specific and programmatic preventive and corrective actions to mitigate risks and advance the company's goals in a legal and ethical manner.
- Plans and conducts ethics and compliance training and communication initiatives to educate and engage employees and higher-risk third parties.
- Analyzes third-party engagements for potential ethical and compliance risks.
- oversees anti-corruption due diligence, oversight, and monitoring of higher-risk third parties.
- and advises the business on relevant mitigation measures.
- Analyzes compliance approval requests for resolution or escalation, with a particular focus on anti-corruption risks.
- Up to 30% travel is required (Once COVID-19 subsides).
- Minimum Qualifications.
- Self-starter with 7+ years of industry or consulting experience in ethics and compliance, risk mitigation, business process consulting, or internal audit, in a multinational company.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally with multiple geographies, functions, and employees of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a collaborative team-oriented problem solving approach are critical.
- High degree of professional ethics and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Fluency in English and the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Background in media, telecommunications infrastructure, ecommerce and/or digital payments and proven knowledge of core business processes within these industries is a plus.
- Fluency in another APAC regional language would be beneficial.
Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- This position is suited both for fresh-graduates and/or people with a few years of design experience.
- Northstaris a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- Northstaris not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that come along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading social media marketing agency but also as the place to work in Bangkok.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There s no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager.
- Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- Implement the overall look and style for Brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums, and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- What you bring to Northstar (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and a deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization, and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identity, design, and marketing.
- Fun, creative, insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs, or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Get to know the Role:<br/>.
- Within the Customer Experience (CE) Team, you will be responsible to support the customer contact centre operations in Thailand by driving performance, optimal efficiency and engage our stakeholders in an effort to achieve business objectives and needs.
- You will need to be able to lead and manage a team, analytical and data based, using metrics to support driving behaviours as well as leading by example being hands-on with all channels of support.
- The day-to-day activities:
- You will help the organization to identify and prioritize customer feedback, and create/ensure smooth processes that support Business and initiatives as follows:
- Lead in promoting ease to our stakeholders in customer support transactions, preferably with experience in voice, digital and social media channels.
- Ensure performance metrics of the contact centers are met consistently, including adapting to a changing environment.
- Create positive and consistent customer experience via the voice and email and other official channels.
- Be creative and proactive in making change happen to improve the experience of customers (drivers and passengers) as well as handling operational situations.
- Work closely with other business functions to implement programs and gain insights to ensure efficient operations, i.e. Lower contact rate..
- Align teams to in-country support objective and customer experience concepts that improve the company value proposition, and related processes.
- Work across the customer experience local and regional team on projects to keep adding value to Grab..
- Analyse customer metrics and recommend changes..
- Ability to handle escalated issues and manage in changing environment..
- Work closely with a range of verticals (eg. Payments team, DLR) in relation to CE-related processes that require Finance or Audit interactions.
- Work with Country Head of CE to establish ROI based strategy for different support channels.
- br/>The must haves:
- At least 10 years supervisory / managerial experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry (e.g. Telecommunication, banks, consumer goods, technology, airline, tourism, hospitality).
- Prior experience in leading a contact center operations is preferred.
- Fluent in English both oral and written, and local languages..
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills..
- Experience in managing teams (more than 4 direct reports), motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer experience..
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills..
- Experience and skill in areas such as process development & audit, quality management & training, as well as workforce management and reporting are highly desirable..
- Analytical and process oriented; ability to problem-solve.
- POSITION SNAPSHOT<br/>Location: Bangkok<br/>Company: Nestlé<br/>Business Unit/Division: eBusiness<br/>Full-time<br/>Bachelor degree<br/>At least 3 years of commercial experience in online business <br/> A DAY IN THE LIFELead and manage day-to-day business relationship with Pure Player accounts to ensure strategic alignment and continuously improve customer satisfaction. Manage key accounts in close collaboration with customer sales teams and eCommerce Sales Manager to ensure flawaless execution of omnichannel strategy and drive overall eCommerece promotion and campaign strategies.
- Develop category specific strategies across Pure Player customers and step change exection to accelerate performance and develop category leadership where possible. Accountable to ensure sales target achievement across key categories and correspondingly sell out targets with customers in line with JBP agreement. Monitor sell out for asigned customers, to ensure target achievement according to joined customer engagement plans. Analyze our brands vs category performance in order to measure business performance vs competitors.
- Colloborate internally and lead development of incremental strategic intiatives and brand specific activations for Pure Player accounts. Ensure profitable and sustainable growth, performing post evaluations/ ROI analysis for key campaigns, as well as aligning media performance with the Online Activation Managers.
- Support eBusiness and Sales Grocery teams to plan demand for online to ensure stock supply for online activations. Constantly monitor stock availability at Customers to be compliant with company targets for assigned categories.
- Responsible for submiting promotional budget Grocery Sales and CDT teams, in order to execute promotional campaigns. Ensure management of customer compensations and compliance with rate cards provided by internal teams.
- Responsible for the implementation of evergreen eContent for specific products/ categories as well as deploying the artworks for the activations following the campaign calendar. <br/>ARE YOU A FIT?At least 3 years of commercial experience, preferably with good knowledge of commercial & operations, retailing and retail customers.
- Experience with online business on commercial and basic digital knowledge is essential.
- Strong experience in sales with customer management.
- Experience on Marketing and CCSD will be an added advantage.
- Has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results.
- Has multi-category experience.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Able to work collaboratively internally with all cross functional team to deliver agreed objectives for the customer.
- Have the courage to challenge and make decisions.
- Can adapt well, multi task and manage complexity. We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.