WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Teamwork, Good Communication Skills, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿65,000
- dentsu X (Thailand) is a one-stop solution agency; providing integrated and diversified services, including consulting, strategy, creativity, innovation and media solution.We strive to maintain our leadership as a true one-stop agency and further innovate to stay ahead of the industry. We passionately innovate the way we work to build agility and new ventures in the digital space. Our core mission is to become a trusted business partner to our clients and empower them to achieve their business performance goals and we are committed to putting the people first and determine to make our agency an inspiring workplace.
- Website:www.dx-thailand.com, Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/dentsuXthailand/.
- Regular Work.
- To use media tools in proper way for effective analysis.
- To responsible for media expenditure (monthly), media trend & review (quarterly), updated competitor movement (quarterly).
- To monitor the movement of competitors, analyze and report to client.
- To monitor role and responsibility of team members.
- Planning and Presentation.
- To be able to specific challenge of campaign, create effective media strategy and communication direction.
- To clear understand product in responsibility, campaign s brief and client s objective for.
- Designing effective integrated media recommendation.
- To prepare effective media plan and presentation proposal.
- To be able to present integrated media recommendation in Thai and English as professional.
- Idea and Creativity.
- To guide and share creative and new idea to support the proposal.
- Operation Efficiency.
- To be proactive and on-time deliver the assigned work.
- To monitor and do correctness in operation.
- To encourage team members to understand and support the company s policy and direction.
- To have good internal and external relationship.
- 3-5 years of advertising/marketing working experience.
- Understand media planning work process.
- Have positive attitude and good teamwork.
- Able to communicate in English very well (both speaking and writing).
- Initiate new media strategy and recommendation.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good negotiation skill with both media buyer and client.
Digital Marketing, English
- Amplifi is the media innovation and investment arm of Dentsu International Thailand.
- Amplifi s goal is to help the whole of DentsuInternational Thailand identify and generate value across all media opportunities. Amplifi harnesses technology, insight and creative thinking and works collaboratively with clients, media and tech owners to create an uplift in business outcomes, delivering against the mission of Value for All .
- Work in the Programmatic Trading team to execute online programmatic campaign for various clients from Dentsu International Thailand.
- Be responsible for delivering online (Video, Display, Social) campaign s KPIs as communicated from Account Service team via an execution through a platform(DSPs).
- Learn and become champion of a technology platform in the market.
- Monitor and manage performance of campaigns and perform optimization on a daily basis and where necessary.
- Be highly organized and effectively manage all the details associated with media campaigns.
- Generate weekly reports outlining campaign performance providing post launch analysis and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Experience & Qualification:
- Graduate in related field e.g. Business Administration/Advertising/ Economics/ Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3 - 5 Years experience with online advertising campaign execution. E.g. Display, Video, Search on Google Ads/Facebook Advertising or DSPs ex. DV360, The Trade Desk, Media Math and etc.
- Ability to diagnose campaign issues, create solutions, to communicate and recommend those solutions to others in an easy-to-understand format.
- English literate, able to work in an international working environment.
- Curious and passionate with technology, the Internet, and online advertising environment.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
- Native to MS Excel + able to apply / understand spreadsheet data + able to draw implications.
- Resilient, has learner s mentality.
- Able to persevere under ambiguity.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
- Job Propose.
- Responsible for leading and directing all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, infographics, social media material, photography, and promotional assets.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Contribute to the creative concepts by providing innovative ideas that can be executed but which push at the boundaries of what is possible.
- Presenting initial idea and concept visually to social media manager, media team, marketing team to ensure the campaign meets the objective.
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance and evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date.
- Support the production team to enable them to realize creative ideas efficiently and practically.
- Determine which photographs, art, graphics developed, or other design elements to use.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Job Specification.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication Arts, Journalism, Interactive Arts, and Media or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience as Art Director in the advertising agency.
- Strong conceptual idea and Solid knowledge of digital landscape.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, or other visual design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
Digital Marketing, Sales, Social Media Management, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, online media business development, and/or account management.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree.
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape and the ability to work with evolving and emerging products.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to identify solutions and insights from data.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Our team works with Conglomerate clients both locally and regionally across APAC to connect brand stories and messages to the right audiences and drive actions with customers. As a Client Solutions Manager, you will systematically build and grow relationships with global and regional operational client stakeholders to unlock incremental business through those relationships. With our partner teams, we develop scalable solutions for our clients in order to optimize advertising and maximize the use of Google products. You will centrally program manage the execution of joint business plans across various Google products and services, regions, countries, and local teams and channels.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Establish and grow C-level relationships with clients, advertisers, and their agencies.
- Educate the market on Google s advertising solutions. Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google s products and services.
- Analyze data, trends, and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations.
- Manage account planning and execution of the client strategy.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities, provide campaign updates, and ensure that advertisers are satisfied with return on investment.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Creative Presentation, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/online ad industry.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help customers design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with customers directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the customer and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time. As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components. In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-to-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.