WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Articulating the business value of IBM Power system solutions and products to senior managers and technical decision makers.
- Understand well on sale cycle/patterns and tender process.
- Collaborate with IBM Pre-sales, Technical and Services teams to define, design, and detail the aspects and feasibility of proposed integrated solutions.
- Work with the technical team to deliver effective Proof of Concept (POC), Proof of Technology (POT), support critical situations.
- Ability structure complex project and position our solutions in competitive scenarios.
- Identifying, developing and closing opportunities in the territory, whether sourced by IBM business partners or resulting from a direct customer engagement.
- Working within a matrix environment with IBM client teams and business partners to span the entire trajectory from opportunity identification to deal closing.
- Building, managing and progressing a pipeline to achieve sales objectives.
- Maintaining an accurate forecast and an up-to-date status of deals in progress.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise Must have 5+ more years of IT sales experience and show a solid track record of quota attainment.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team.
- Must be comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer's IT infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explaining the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions).
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise Experience in Unix, Linux servers would be preferable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and selling experience of IBM Power System and IBM Z and associated solutions would be preferable.
- About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
- Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Not Applicable
- Actuarial Services
- Management Level
- Line of Service: Actuarial Services
- PwC's Bangkok actuarial team is the largest in Thailand, providing services to the Thai financial services industry.
- We offer a full range of actuarial services to life and general insurance industries, including actuarial assurance, financial reporting advice, deals assistance, strategy and market entry, product strategy, development and pricing, and financial risk management. Our clients include most of the Thai life insurance industry, both domestic and international companies. We also provide a full range of pensions actuarial services to a wide variety of Thai corporations.
- Our Thai team is part of an integrated Asian actuarial practice of over 120 actuarial professionals, with offices in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Taipei. We are also part of the global PwC actuarial network. This enables us to leverage actuarial resources and knowledge to provide local delivery at the highest standards.
- We work closely with other PwC teams, including assurance, tax, deals and consulting teams to develop bespoke solutions for our clients bringing together the skills and capabilities you need.
- Essential day-to-day responsibilities
- Financial modelling, including valuation, pricing and appraisals.
- Insurance consulting, including business planning, capital allocation and management information system design.
- Actuarial audits for life and general insurance companies.
- This position reports to an Actuarial Senior Manager, and the role includes assignments throughout Asia.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Physics, Statistic, Insurance, or Finance.
- At least six years' experience in a life insurance company or an actuarial consulting firm.
- Ability to travel frequently within the region.
- Skilled user of at least one actuarial software, preferably Moses, Prophet or Axis.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to develop positive relationships with clients.
- Fluent English.
- Proven ability to solve problems and learn quickly.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Committed to becoming an actuarial fellow (FSA, FIA or FIAA) and be able to demonstrate ability to pass actuarial exams.
- We thank all applicants.
- short-listed candidates
- will be contacted for interviews.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact Khun Bhavana, Human Resources Team on 02-844-1822
- he skills we look for in future employees
- All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date
- Examine and analyse internal controls and business risks through IT audit work, developing audit scopes, procedures, and preparing audit reports.
- Assess, advise and help clients to implement security related frameworks e.g. Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Assess and give advice on security technology and security-related configurations e.g. firewall, IDS/IPS, content filtering, network routing equipment, WiFi controller, network access control, etc.
- Conduct network and web application penetration tests.
- Conduct security training class or awareness programme Qualifications.
- For Manager - experience in IT Audit 6 years and above..
- For senior level - experience in IT Audit 3-5 years.
- University degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Able to appreciate business process issues and understand business transaction scenarios, and how an application system (e.g., SAP, Oracle) can support them.
- Basic understanding of ERP configurations e.g., SAP, Oracle. Ability to apply best practices of one ERP system in other ERP systems.
- Resourceful and able to workout technical solutions.
- Good appreciation of fundamental accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge and financial controls.
- Good grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.).
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Logical thinking, good attitude, fast learner and good team player.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.