WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Material Engineering, Analytical Thinking, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Positive Thinker, Service-Minded, Teaching, Teamwork, English
- Job Opportunity.
- Position / Job Specification: Support Technician (Design Technology).
- The Support Technician (Design Technology):
- is responsible to the Line Manager assigned by The Principal. In normal circumstances, this will be the Head of Department in a subject area of specialist interest to the Intern;.
- will work closely with the School s Graphic Designer assisting with the promotion of creative learning environments and display;.
- will work closely with other teachers within the assigned department.
- The Support Technician (Design Technology) will:
- provide classroom support in subject areas of specialist interest;.
- provide, under close and monitored supervision from Head of Department or other teachers within the department, one-to-one tuition of students in subject areas of specialist interest knowledge;.
- play a lead role in developing the Learning Environment / Display in assigned subject areas;.
- support teachers with planning and administrative tasks;.
- where appropriate have the opportunity to team teach and lead classes;.
- provide good practical and workshop skills e.g. carpentry, metal work, plastics;.
- organise and maintain material stock and supplies;.
- manage and maintain workshop resources, tools and equipment;.
- work closely with students and to offer practical help and advice under guidance from HOD / specialist teachers;.
- be fully involved with other aspects of school life;.
- using various relevant materials construct, assist, decorate, display & exhibit boards, props, signs, fairground, booths, as designated by Graphic Designer;.
- design, draw, paint, or sketch backgrounds and fixtures made of different materials for windows or interior displays designed by Graphic Designer;.
- lead and supervise any temporary support/maintenance staff allocated to assist within the department;.
- Source and purchase materials from suppliers as directed by HOD.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Support Technician (Design Technology):
- be a strong team player with a clear understanding of his / her professional responsibilities;.
- will provide a varied and creative approach to EAL provision and actively support school initiative in this field;.
- will have a strong commitment to teamwork and be highly pro-active in working with staff, students and parents;.
- will demonstrate a keen eye for detail in assessing students;.
- will have excellent organisational skills;.
- will be aware of and adhere to standards of best practice in regard to Health and Safety;.
- will be positive, patient, flexible and punctual;.
- have an energetic approach to work;.
- enjoy working as part of a successful team;.
- be able to work independently and to use ICT effectively.
- Child Safeguarding:
- Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to.
- attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes;.
- promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;.
- report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;.
- keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;.
- seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check.
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License / National ID card).
- Satisfactory references.
- Verification of qualifications and work experience.
- How to Apply:
- Applications will be only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury International School Application Form, which is available on the school website Recruitment page.
- Further Details:
- Full details of the school are available on our website at www.shrewsbury.ac.th.
- Any queries should be forwarded to [email protected]
- Why Join us?.
- Be part of Thailand s leading and most innovative Fintech company, merging the latest insurance trends with technology.
- Learn about insurance and financial products inside out, their pricing factors and approval criteria.
- Understand how to develop successful eCommerce campaigns for the distribution of insurance and financial products from scratch.
- Get a deep understanding on website setup and analytics.
- Keep your knowledge up-to-date with company internal courses and external accreditations.
- Big responsibilities and project ownership.
- Fostering of personal growth in a learning and resourceful environment.
- Easy-integration into a highly professional, international and passionate team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry.
- An office in the heart of one of Asia's most international and lively cities.
- 2-3 years of work experience in IT, Insurance, Finance or a related field.
- Strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive UI/UX design, wireframe creation.
- Understanding of website analysis and corresponding tools (ie. Google Analytics, Heatmaps, Scrollmaps, User screen recordings).
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology.
- Independent, proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a complex, changing environment.
- Good analytical background and ability to make decisions based on user testing and research.
- Be able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Degree in a technical subject. Recent grads welcome.
- English, written and spoken.
- Become a Junior Product Manager for our Fintech Platform.
- Develop new Fintech products for our platform such as new insurance and financial comparisons.
- Work closely with our insurance and banking partner to gather their necessary requirements.
- Analyse and improve our current products consisting of comparison website, financial blog and internal CRM.
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers on wireframes and design improvements.
- Create and own a clear vision for new products or feature sets.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Operations team to create a product pipeline and collecting requirements.
- Write specific requirements to developers and work to ensure that they are fulfilled.
- Assure that our layout, features, workflows and business processes deliver the expected benefits.
- Initiate and maintain communication with IT and other departments.