WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Analysis, English
- This note is important for all applicants. We encourage you to read before applying;.
- Brainfield Limited is a Thai company, we are young, small size, dynamic and growing in a wide range of consulting and integrated market research services providers. Our experienced work across Asia pacific level to provide a database to consulting company and corporate client. We are looking to team partners who would like to leverage career paths, being the pioneer and build a small team with an agile work mindset. We are eager to learn and we believe in life-long learning with a client, we explore and fieldwork is our DNA for more than 15 years in the role of experienced, we strive for professionalism. We built, educate people & team and we love learning every day.
- If you think you are the ONE and do not want to take a long row in career path. Just apply it!.
- We are looking for a Marketing Analyst/Senior Market Analystwho'll research and analyst across industries projects base coverage government and private sector.
- SeniorMarket Analyst / Market Research Analysts interpret the data they have collected and organize this information into statistical tables and reports. Their analyses and research create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so that organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
- Many Market Research Analysts work for consulting firms which are hired on a contract basis. Others work directly for employers as part of the marketing team at consumer and product firms. The industries that most frequently employ Market Research Analysts and provide the highest wages include management, scientific, and technical consulting services, computer systems design services, and advertising / public relations services.
- A track record in market research, consulting, market analyst or related field more than 3 years.
- Gathering requirement from client and create proposal presentation.
- Design questionnaire / Hypothesis.
- Gathering data both primary research (recruit,interview) and secondary research in the field as well as manage fieldwork team.
- Analysts utilize surveys, focus groups, and in-depth interview.
- He/She build presentation and present their findings through charts, graphs, and other visual means to executives and clients in order to help them make better informed decisions about market size, market share, competitive landscape,distribution channel etc.
- Report write-up and recommendation finding to client and top management.
- Providing insight information to the team.
- Able to manage fieldwork team as well as client management and other external expertise.
- Client engagement skills.
- Competent in English skills (Read, Write, Speak, Listening) and Thai writing.
- Good knowledge of computer program (MS Excel,Word,PPT,Access,SPSS,STAT,Eviews,R etc).
- Analytic ability.
- Logical thinking.
- Adaptive learner /Multitasking.
- High responsibility / Time Management skills.
- Independent & Team player.
- Able to work in agile business model, small & fast moving company, co-working environment style.
- Positive thinking, Problem solving skills.
Sales, Market Analysis
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically, consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance. ADGES' ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work, leveraged resources and top talent.
- Sales manager is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products, services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- Generate sales based on agreed KPI.
- Understand ADGES' products and unique selling points.
- Align ADGES' products with potential clients.
- Present ADGES' products by own self and able to demonstrate the selling points to align with customers demands.
- Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers demands with ADGES' service.
- Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses.
- Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well as ADGES' requirements.
- Marketing Function:
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;.
- Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships;.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;.
- Monitoring competitor activity;.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast-moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Mature and self-motivator.
- Team players.
- Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.