WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Product Owner, Product Design, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿60,000
- Join a hard-working, young entrepreneurial team in their start-up venture "Hungry Hub", Thailand's number 1 Buffet Appwhich converts A La Carte restaurants into All You Can Eat offers.
- Define the product and users:What is it going to be? Who is it for? Why are we doing this? Create roadmap? Plan reach out strategy for the product.
- Evangelise the product, new ideas internally and externally. You should be proud of what you are building. They need to be the first fans. Coordinate closely with all stakeholders of the product: Management, Tech team, Marketing Team, Sales Team.
- Reduce Entropy:you are tasked to manage the huge influx of ideas and data and prioritise every task so that technical, sales, marketing and design teams are always clear about their current goals and what's coming up next.
- Balance technology, user's experience and revenue generation:Innovate, take decisions and continuously measure everything that has significant impact on those decisions.
- Ship Product:Finally, you will leadthe product (speed and quality). So you also have to do whatever it takes to get the product out to their users make it a success. If that requires them to sweep the floors, so be it.
- Analyze / Measure & Learn using Data, Data & Data.
- Regular Team Lunch.
- Once a month Team Dinner at Top Restaurants in Bangkok.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- You can go out to learn new courses.
- Client Resolution Manager, South Asia (Thai Speaking)Bangkok, ThailandClient Resolution Manager is responsible for the delivery of superior levels of customer service to Dell's ProSupport Client customers.Able to meet individual and team metrics, the incumbent will be accountable for accurate and timely resolution management (technical and non-technical escalations) for Dell's client product and solutions range in accordance with Dell Technical Support guidelines. This role would include but not be limited to handling of customer escalations, mentoring of L2/QL/CTE/L1 technical staff and liaison with cross functional departments to ensure an effective resolution.Your ability to take total ownership of customer issues, and then resolving those to the satisfaction of both Dell and our Customer, will put you in good stead for this role.The ideal candidate will have a positive outward demeanor, always striving to overcome the odds, and lift those around them, motivating them to do well in spite of adversity. Your good work ethic and proven reliability, alongside the ability to work autonomously will help you succeed as you grow your footprint within Dell.Key ResponsibilitiesEnsures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for customers technical and non-technical issues.Act as a focal point for escalated Customer cases providing regular updates to both customers and internal stakeholders and aligning sufficient resources to deliver timely resolutions. Take ownership and resolve escalated technical/non-technical issues per the performance measurement and criteria established in Dell Services and by the customer. Makes time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact customer operations.Develops and delivers post incident reports on all critical support incidents.Continuous review of processes and seeking to remedy or improve any opportunities found.Maintain high level of Dell product and process knowledge.Maintain a thorough understanding of Dell ProSupport deliverablesEssential Skill set:Excellent command of Thai/English and ability to effectively communicate at all levels (written and verbal), including an excellent telephone manner.Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are required, as this position will closely interact with the sales team, customers, and management.Excellent customer management skills in managing expectations and ensuring a high degree of customer experience.Excellent project management skills are required. Candidate must possess excellent task prioritizing and documentation skills.Ability to think laterally, possess strong problem solving, planning and prioritization skills.Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Desktop and Laptop hardware technology.Strong technical knowledge of current and previous Microsoft Operating systems and Office suites.Previous technical support experience in a hardware repair/ troubleshooting role.Be adaptable, accountable and flexible in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.Ability to deal with ambiguity and multitasking simultaneous escalations.Be an advocate of a strong, cohesive team environment.Qualification:Degree/diploma on IT related courseAt least 3 years of related working experienceAdvanced Desktop hardware knowledge; A+ certification desired.Microsoft, Linux or Unix certification preferableBasic networking knowledge (including WAN topology, mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments, DNS/WINS/DHCP, firewall solutions, and network load balancing);Basic knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Windows OS, RedHat Linux, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Proxy, Apache, Squid, SendMail, ASP, or XML.
- Job Family: Product-Services Engineering Global-Services
- Job ID: R17772
- Manager, Deployment ServicesSummaryLeads and manages Deployment Services delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted services to customers and meeting financial commitments. Builds in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor. With good knowledge on Dell EMC product and service offerings, builds a strong team of talented subject matter experts and project managers. Works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups to manage the life cycle of complex, high risk projects from design through customer and customer service turnover. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.AccountabilitiesManages the P&L (revenue, expense and margin) of the deployment services business.Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.ResponsibilitiesDrives cost effective and timely delivery of billable implementation services that drive product and service revenues.Responsible for managing Deployment Services team members which include Project Managers, Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists.Manages the headcount for delivery of activities and ensures the appropriate resource teams are assigning the qualified resources to the priority projects.Works with Project Managers to forecast revenue and expenses and meets the assigned targets.Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities.Takes the lead role in managing relationships with key customers.May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies.Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions.Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels. Drives technical issue resolution in complex deploy engagements.Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model.Builds a highly technical team of Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists and constantly develops the skills to align the delivery capability to business requirements.Ensures high quality in service delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.Provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize employee performanceEnsures compliance with the best practices, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reportsSkillsDemonstrated track record of delivering multiple high-quality services to medium to large sized accounts.Knowledge on High End Storage and Data Protection solutions and service offering.Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team.Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives.Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives.Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity.Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.Ability to motivate, direct and lead groups of people.Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize program variances.Ability to work independently.Sense of urgencyCommunication and Presentation skills.Interpersonal and Organizational skillsEducation and ExperienceTypically, 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experienceTypically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experienc
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Global-Services
- Job ID: R045068
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- YOUR ROLE:
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, weve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup, or equivalent education
- Minimum 1 years of experience executing large scale website launches or equivalent education
- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Experience with ecommerce and content management systems (hybris, AEM/CQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding of W3C and accessibility guidelines
- HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Web graphic production
- Responsive Design and grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Yeoman scaffolding tool
- Nodejs and Node Package Manager
- Template engines such as Jade, Handlebars, Lo-Dash
- Interface compilers such as SWIG
- CSS extension languages such as LESS or SASS
- HTML5shiv, RespondJS, or other legacy browser support frameworks
- Feature detection utilizing Modernizr
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web services
- Expertise using version control systems
- Experience with web scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, or Python
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Requirements
- Industry skills in at least one area
- Experience designing a methodology
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience developing / architecting solutions for iOS, Android devices
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Why Accenture?
- Culture and Values
- Grow your career in a global company trusted by clients from almost all industries. Accenture upholds its world-class brand and reputation through its core values and code of business ethics, empowering our people to deliver excellence, serve our clients and contribute to the community.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- At Accenture, having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our culture and core values and it enables us to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity to create a high-energy work environment for our people.
- Training and Development
- Accenture hones the skills and expertise of its people through various training and development programs. We offer formal and informal trainings for every career level to help our people acquire and build specialized skills.
- Work Environment
- Accenture leverages the latest workplace tools and technologies to foster a dynamic and collaborative work environment. This supports the highly collaborative nature of our work, enabling us to learn, network and innovate seamlessly.
- Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, corporate citizenship is central to our goal of helping people and communities become better. This empowers us to make a difference in the lives of others and bring positive change for a greater than future.
- Total Rewards
- Accenture recognizes the individual contributions and performance of its people. We also help our employees build a rewarding career through market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Partner Manager to implement Service & Customer Support
- strategies and processes which optimize service levels with Siemens Healthineers
- and Customer Service division. Partners via best practice and within budget
- targets.Your mission and responsibilities:CS Partner
- Management:You will apply the
- global CS Partner Management principles in the establishment and implementation
- of Partner contracts, using available contract templates. Control compliance to
- the same and comply to Siemens Healthineers Service Branding requirements.Certification:You will implement
- and operate a consistent and continuous Service Certification program using Siemens
- Healthineers Service Excellence Guidelines across all Service Partners.People Development
- in Partners:You will facilitate
- proper leadership and management of the team of Field Service Engineers and Field
- Application Specialists within Partner Organizations. Be a Service Management Consultant
- to the Partners, provide guidance for the selection/ recruitment/ coaching of
- key people.Sales Support:You will ensure
- extensive sales support to the local sales organization/ modality managerYou will ensure
- technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projectsService Partner
- Systems & Tools:You will assure
- the rollout of Siemens Healthineers Partner systems and tools by Business
- Partners to be fully establish Service Transparency (Installed Base, Service
- KPIs, Notifications, PMs, etc.) for each of the appointed Business Partners.Service Customer
- Satisfaction:You will drive and
- maximize Service Customer Satisfaction through Service Delivery with full or partial
- contribution of a Service Partner.Registration of
- Service Partners:You will ensure
- proper registration and maintenance of Service Partners within the registration
- tool, especially regarding assigning appropriate authorization.Budget:You will manage
- business success by setting up budgets using appropriate service partner
- models.You will report
- business success in terms of revenue and gross margin on a frequent basis.To find out more about the specific business, have
- a look at qualifications and experiences:You hold a successfully completed Degree in technical,
- management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisiteYou have at least 5 years of professional experience
- in a service business in the Healthcare industryYou have experience in managing,
- leading and motivating teams and individualsYou have experience dealing with
- customers complaintsYour personality and skills:You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural
- diversity and language levelYou have the ability to interact with
- and network with Senior ExecutivesYou have the ability to prioritize work
- taking into account a complex matrix of inputsYou are proficient in Thai and English
- both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want
- you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time