WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Procurement, English
- Executes the direction, policies and ISO procedure.
- Manage outsourced quantity surveyor to prepare cost plans, elemental cost breakdown by trade, tender documents and reports, contract documents (if required), financial statements, variation orders reports, certificates of payments and final account statements..
- Provide elemental cost allocation to the design team from an early stage in the design sequence to see how much of the project budget has been allocated to various aspects and elements of the project..
- Monitor constantly the latest construction cost against the budget and ensure that the construction cost is within the approved budget. Highlight any potential cost overrun to Head of Department..
- Participate with the project team to carry out value engineering exercises and cost analysis. Identify a list of potential cost savings and alternative solutions but still achieve on project s objectives and deliverables..
- Prepare a tender strategy jointly with Project Manager and make recommendation in term of low cost, low risk, short program, high quality, cost certainty with all pros and cons etc. to Head of Department..
- Identify and evaluate of potential contractors, suppliers, and/or specialists for the construction of the project including obtain and appraise tenders and submit of recommendations to Head of Department..
- Source materials/equipment as per purchasing plan mutually agreed with Head of Department. Draft TOR, obtain bids, review tenders, support management to negotiate prices and commercial contract conditions, and place purchase orders or agreements..
- Review valuations for payments on account at the intervals stated in the contract, and recommend to Head of Department..
- Review variation order estimates when they arise, and examine the contractor s claims including measurement reviewing and pricing, negotiate and finalize the totals with the contractors and recommend to Head of Department..
- Prepare financial reports for Head of Department reflecting the construction cost committed and anticipated..
- Prepare and complete the statement of final accounts for the project including incorporating the final accounts of direct contracts..
- Produce cost model and cost analysis to Head of Department which records how cost has been distributed over the elements of a building..
- Work in line with department KPIs and quality management system used in the company..
- Participate in the prequalification meeting of consultants and contractors including put up management paper for approval and feedback the performance of vendors to Head of Department..
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical or Electrical ).
- 5 -10 Years of Experience in building material procurement with developers or contractors..
- English and computer skill.