WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Cost Estimation, English
฿35,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Impact Exhibition is one of a leadingConvention Center in Southeast Asia.We gather young and professional talent to build future with us. We are great team players as our organization culture Partnership for Success .
- As growing so fast, we are seeking for an experienced, innovative, and strategic Cost Engineer Manager to join our team. Does it sound like you?.
- Your Responsibilities.
- Cost estimation.
- Preparation of construction budgets.
- Reviewing project objectives and ensuring projects are delivered in the most cost effective way.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers for quotations.
- Coordinate with other departments, clients, designers, engineers and contractors.
- To assist in the review and certification of variation accounts.
- Your Qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering plus a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Experience in commercial building is advantageous.
- Has a wide knowledge and experiences in dealing with contractors.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency with computer skill.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding Benefits and welfare:
- Bonus (Based on Performance and Company's Revenue).
- Annual Salary Adjustment (based on Evaluation).
- 25% Discount for Restaurants under IMPACT.
- Providence Fund.
- Health Insurance.
- Medical Check-up.
- Long Service Award.
- Training Course and career path.
- Let's grab an opportunity to unlock your potential with us. If it sounds like you, don't hesitate to "APPLY".
- Role Purpose
- Direct product custodial management functions relating to the receipt, warehousing, and distribution of adidass products to meet customer requirements and company objectives.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Responsible for effectively planning, directing, and coordinating all activities of product incoming, warehousing, and distribution.
- Always review and develop the efficient operating procedures and workflow.
- Strengthen and maintain internal control throughout the working process.
- Maintain the accuracy and existence of physical stock.
- Ensure distribution service has satisfied customers requirements.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Manage product custodial functions of the company, including all warehousing/distribution, through development and administration of cost effective policies and procedures to ensure effective inventory management, and accurate &on-time deliveries of merchandise to meet customer requirements.
- Constantly create work improvement initiatives for operating procedures, conditions, and others as required. Monitor the performance of all system, process, and procedures in warehouse/distribution operations.
- Establish and maintain effective communication system internally, and with other departments.
- Develop all necessary follow-up procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of routine operations. Establish warehouse management and maintenance program for all warehouse equipment to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate subordinates to improve organizational & departmental capabilities. Establish manpower plan. Manage work schedules to fully utilize the warehouse personnel.
- Establish and implement procedures, provide direction, appropriately assign warehouse responsibilities in all physical inventories and cycle counts. Plan, forecast, manage all inventories efficiently.
- Ensure that all necessary operating and controlling systems are in place. Oversee and inspect physical condition of inventories. All returned products from customers are properly checked (for qualitatively and quantitatively). Separate defective products from good products. Effectively manage these defects.
- Work with other department heads to ensure smooth coordination of warehouse and other department.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University degree graduate
- At least 8 years of warehouse or logistic related field. Minimum of 5 years in managerial position.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. Good planning and organizing skill. Customer focus.
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Strong PC background
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Warehouse Management Knowledge
- Logistic Knowledge
- Business Strategy Planning
Import / Export, Inventory / Warehouse Management, Thai, English
- Do you have what it takes to be a global talent? Do you feel you have the potential to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? Do you want to be rewarded not only for WHAT you do, but also for HOW you do it? Then we should have a conversation.
- RISE TO THE CHALLENGE Philip Morris Trading (Thailand) Company Limited is seeking a talented person to join our Supply Chain team as a Supervisor Warehouse Management. You will be working under the guidance of Manager Supply Chain to lead, develop, manage and motivate the team to ensure that they have sufficient skills and competencies to meet both present and future business requirements. Also to ensure that quality of supplier meets company's requirements and consumers/customers' expectation.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Inventory Management.
- Monitor and control inventory accuracy, including creating and design system to control inventory and ensure inventory movement is manageable.
- Co-ordinate with supplier and Commercial team for annual plan of product arrival and distribution as agreed timeline to ensure warehouse space is matching and arrange overflow warehouse if any.
- Warehouse Management.
- Contract Management for warehouse, transportation and customs clearance.
- Review the warehouse cost and coordinate with Accounting.
- Warehouse utilization and space management.
- Distribution Management.
- Manage supplier to ensure that they can achieve KPI that required by company such as high service level of delivery on time, no product damaged in warehouse, minimal transportation cost within agreed and budget setting.
- Coordinate and provide quality assurance support to Regional quality assurance and enhance product complaint procedure. Coordinate with FM Global to ensure that Company's warehouse infrastructure meets PMI standard.
- Quality Assurance.
- Develop policy and quality assurance check list regarding of warehouse and transportation and ensure that supplier has followed the policy.
- Ensure corrective and preventive actions taken when facing product quality issue & product recall (include coordinate with factory Quality Assurance, Commercial team, Inbound & Outbound Supply Chain).
- Required skills:
- A University Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' experience of supply chain management in a multinational company.
- At least 3 years' experience in managing people in field.
- Excellent command of English and Thai (both written and spoken).
- Advanced in Computer literacy (MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong analytical skills.