WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Negotiation, Excel, English
฿50,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Supporting and cooperating all company activities.
- Reporting weekly, monthly sales activities.
- B2B sales experience (Duty free shop / Department store / Supermarket / Shopping mall for tourist).
- Business development tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organizations.
- Interpersonal skill and presentation skill.
- Able to communicate in English.
- About the Benefits.
- Bonus and incentives as performance (monthly / quartely).
- Social insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Transportation allowance.
- Phone allowance.
- Gasoline allowance.
Branding, High Responsibilities, Project Management, English
- Thaiwith proven records on marketing only -.
- Managing overall marketing and strategic planning.
- Leading the digital marketing idea,strategy, marketing plan and implement aligned directionto identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow business. Focused on impact marketing with unconventional approach of low cost.
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products.
- Implementing strategies through market research, IMC Plan, advertising,CSR, CSV and responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effective and efficient result.
- Engaging with t teams on the launch and life-cycle management of products including development of key deliverable, messaging and ongoing communications with markets and working closely with internal cross-functional teams and top management.
- Managing clients and supervisingteam.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field, ENG study program or international experienceis preferred.
- At least 6years marketing experience plus at least 2years in managerial level, preferably in similar business (Marketing Agency, Production, IT, Brand field).
- Strong background in selling and marketing background with strong analytical skill.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Research, Brand building strategy and Marketing tools with proven track record in developing and monitoring marketing program.
- Experience to have a supported team and able to coach andsupervise.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, creative and result-oriented.
- Able to travel upcountry/crosscountrysometimes and can work under pressure.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Have experience in advertising, consumer and ISP,launch product, advertising experience.
- ลาพักร้อน 6-12 วัน/ปี (ขึ้นอยู่กับอายุงานและตำแหน่ง).
- ค่าเดินทางและค่าโทรศัพท์ (เฉพาะบางตำแหน่ง).
- โบนัส ตามผลงาน,เงื่อนไขเป็นไปตามที่บริษัทฯกำหนด.
Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing / Newsletters, Google Adwords, Video Broadcasting, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, Leadership Skill, Pleasant Personality, Teamwork, English, Thai
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and executeonlinemarketing campaigns across all online channels to drive brand awareness and sales revenue.
- Have a marketing vision for the brand - create and own new projects to make Gizman Gadgets a well-known gadget destination for Thailand.
- Analyze and present past performance/growthopportunities to internal teams. Be part of thedecision making with the management.
- Work with external (Lazada, Shopee etc.) andinternal team members (Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Finance) to make big projects reality.
- Other related activities that will drive Gizman Gadgets business forward.
- Excellent knowledge in basic Marketing concepts - including Customer Journey, the Marketing Funnel.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing - including LINE Broadcast, Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Extra points if experienced in Lazada / Shopee / JD Central Seller Centers.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Love being part of a team and working on new challenges.
- Optimistic, positive and fun to work with.
- Online channels in focus:
- (1) Facebook / LINE Official Account/ Youtube.
- (2) Lazada / Shopee / JD Central.
- (3) True Wallet / K-Marketplace.
- Learn more about Gizman Gadgets:
- Facebook: Gizman Gadgets.
- LINE Official Account: @gizmangadgets.
Event Planning, Good Communication Skills, Public Speaking, English, Thai
- Owned by parent company iKala, Shoplus is an AI social selling assistant targeting SEA social commence merchants.
- Based on its cutting-edge technology and human-centered product design mindset, Shoplus provides a one-stop solution including AI-Live Sell, AI-Chatbot, and AI-Messenger Plug-in tool for social merchants. Also been partnership with google and Facebook Massager.
- If you are ambitious,and looking for a career path to global opportunity. Mast moving tempo with startup spirit, this will be the right place for you. Job Description .
- Develop and define project goals and objectives for Shoplus event, and partner based on company target and priorities..
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools..
- Develop detailed worklist and workflow..
- Propose budgetand # key matrix based on plans..
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans align with target and service feature..
- Be the bridge with 3rd party, merchants and Shoplus to provide the insight for join promotion, co- owned event, and feedback for service implementation.. Required Experience and Skills .
- Native in Thai and fluent in English (or Chinese)..
- Experience or familiar with socail media, social commerce.
- Strong ability to organize and multitask. Self-motivated and result-oriented..
- Love shopping and have shopping experience from FB fanpage or group..
- Aggressive with target..
- Experienced in FMCG is preferable.
- Very good skill in information analysis; both in quantity and quality.
- Very good Logical and Positive Thinking with very good Communication Skill.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategies for the products.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Marketing.
- At least 1 years solid working experiences in marketing field (preferably FMCG).
- Good Command of English.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, Creative Presentation, Google Adwords, Market Research, Social Media Management, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Quan Internationalis a branch company of Japanese Digital Contents Creative Studio in Tokyo Japan. Quan has successfully proven its strength of contents creation power by recording3billion chat sticker downloadsworldwide with30 million active usersusing its chat stickers every day.We are always looking for new technology and creativity to make the next trends on Social Media.
- Our Main Businesses are.
- Character Licensing.
- Character Product Distribution.
- Social Media Marketing.
- You will join our South East Asian division as a Marketing Strategist positionto build strategic plan of our internal business as well as our clients. If you join our team, you will be responsible for the followings.
- Job Scopes.
- Set specific marketing goals.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Address advertising needs.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence.
- Skills required.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager.
- Understanding FundamentalMarketing Theory and has experience in applying those to marketing strategies.
- The strong logical thinking process.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media).
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of web design.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team management skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
- Pomelo Partner Manager - Business Development (INDONESIA BASED)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- We are looking for a person to be a Manager for Pomelo Partner. Pomelo partner is a service that allows any location in the world to be a pomelo pickup & try on & return point that will help Pomelo deliver the best omni channel experience for customers. You will lead Indonesia expansion in terms of acquisition and operation, working seamlessly with all our internal functions in Operations, Marketing, Products, Retail, Finance Accounting and Business Intelligence to analyze data, manage projects and set direction/goal for Pomelo Partner Indonesia. You will also be managing partners relation and inquiries to ensure relationship between partner and Pomelo stays connected effectively while also working on partner expansion and process improvement to ensure that all partners can operate under Pomelos customer experience standard.
- Provides strategic input for commercialization for Pomelo Partner Indonesia
- Lead an expansion in Indonesia including new partner acquisition and operation set up
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales from partner.
- Gather feedback from partner for the internal Pomelo to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation & technology team
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Continuously control & monitoring the overall operations performance end-to-end including cross-border logistic to achieve the most efficient processes and cost through intelligent data analysis and report to Pomelo management.
- Strategic data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia Bachelors degree in business / Engineering or related
- Understanding of fashion and lifestyle business player in Jakarta,
- At least 3 yrs. experience in partners acquisition in E-Commerce Marketplace or Leasing at Shopping Malls.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try different things and think out of the box
- Self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker energetic & adapt well in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Experienced in working among multi-cultural & fast paced environment..
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in supply chain, particularly e-commerce and retail space will be advantageous.
- Number sensitive personality, extremely data driven with strong analytical skills
- Very tech-savvy & highly exposed to online world.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent English & Bahasa Indonesia communication skills.
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, contact information, and salary expectations
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionSet up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPIs, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOPs to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the propertys Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.QualificationsMinimum Bachelor or Masterss degree in Physical TherapyRegistered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.
Multitasking, Leadership Skill, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
- Are you looking to grow into a senior manager and take on more and more ownership of what an agency does? This role would allow you to do just that!.
- UpMedio is a boutique agency with a family vibe. We have an open mind and value excellence in what we do.We work hard at innovating in anything and everything that is digital marketing.
- We are at an interesting growth phase which includes thelaunch of several of our own web projects. The time has come to invite a new manager that can help us grow.
- About you:
- Are you confident, relentless, resourceful, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve the impossible? Do you have the persistence, patience, and perseverance to get the result no matter what for a great opportunity? Do you have the discipline transform ideas into reality and make it happen with a team of process managers within a specified timeframe?.
- If that sounds like you, then we invite you to apply and be the person that would bring with him/her:
- Problem-solving skills
- Business plan execution
- Team unity & accountability for results
- A passion for success.
- As the operations manager you will create organizational clarity, communication, and consistency; typically (but not always) you will operate more on logic; drive results; force resolution, focus, team unity, prioritization and follow-through; and help to remove obstacles and barriers.
- As an operations manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Meeting with the CEO to map out the quarterly business plan and assign KPIs.
- Structuring the 1-1 meetings with staff.
- Developing the annual budget to align sales forecasting with project resourcing allocation.
- Leading status updates on key initiatives that map towards business objectives.
- Implementing plans to solidify "Operational Integrity".
- Problem resolutions - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Collaborating with the CEO and being the catalyst to executing the vision and plan.
- Confirming that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization; Inherently ensuring that everyone is in the know.
- Leading day-to-day operations, organizations, and incentives to drive, grow, and capitalize on key market opportunities.
- This job might be for you if:
- You've worked in a digital marketing or web design agency.
- You have experience managing people.
- You love the marketing/entrepreneurial/startup space.
- You have a strong track record of providing and leading a vision and strategy that directly and positively impacts growth and revenue.
- You have experience developing a solutions orientated organization that focuses on client outcomes in order to drive sales and revenue growth.
- You have the ability to be the catalyst for organizational development and growth.
- You have experience with annual strategic planning and budgeting as well as holding peers accountable to the plan.
- Documented experience working in a collaborative, strategic, and organized capacity with the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Have some familiarity with P&L.
- This position is open to all nationalities.
- Gotop Healthcare Pty Ltd is the Fast-Growing Australian made health product supplier in Australia.
- Are you looking for ?.
- Progression from BDM to Leadership Roles.
- Be able to earn what you are worth.
- Work with Industry Leaders.
- Opportunity to create real Success in a expanding industry.
- Mentoring & Support whilst Earning.
- The key culture in our team provides growth from a BDM to a Leadership role and ultimately carving out your own Sales Operation within an amazing opportunity. The commission remuneration allows Business Development Manager's to be able work autonomously and be rewarded greatly.
- About the business and the role as a BDM.
- GOTOP has brought together the very best of the Australian dairy industry to deliver their range of Royal AUSNZ infant formula products to parents, careers and health professionals around the world.
- Royal AUSNZ s infant formula has been produced using the very latest and most technology available. We use the unique wet-blend technology that delivers nutrient-rich that are combined with Australia s freshest milk that is sprayed into the infant formula powder directly. Each Royal AUSNZ tin of infant formula has been vacuum sealed filled with nitrogen to keep the contents fresh and stable for your baby.
- The bottom line is a 'no-brainer' value proposition for your new client.
- This BDM role will fill fast and may be the career changing sales opportunity of your life.
- We are looking for sales top guns, across Thailand.
- Job tasks and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager.
- You will need a desire to succeed and be goal driven.
- You will learn to prospect and meet decision makers in small, medium & large companies Deliver sales results with your amazing negotiating skills.
- Business Development Manager Skills and experience.
- Be hungry, willing to learn and have personality plus!.
- Ability to work autonomously as a BDM.
- The confidence to back yourself is a MUST.
- Basic email, Google Drive, PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Being able to speak more than 2 Languages is also a big plus.
- Knowledge of Social media marketing as well as a credible sales history of high success a must If you are genuinely looking for the vehicle to take you to the next step in your sales career, this opportunity is for you. We need leaders to help grow our rapidly expanding company, across Thailand.