WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Event Planning, Negotiation, Management, English
- Key responsibilities:
- To be lead ofEvent&Sponsorship Marketing for both existing and new partnership.
- Working and looking for the new business opportunities, and also integrating sponsorship strategy to suit our customer requirement.
- Take care of sponsorship management and sponsorship portfolio (existing and new partnership).
- Responsible for developing and implementing of new partnership across various kind of business group.
- Handle partnership activation and promotion.
- Welcome for both Male or Female.
- Bachelor or MasterDegreeinMarketing, Management or related field.
- Possess strongly experiences at least 8 years in Sponsorship, Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing, Event Promotion roles with Retails business is an advantage or relates business (Telecom, Banking, FMCG and etc).
- Has a strong proven record in building a good relationship with key stakeholder for both internal and external parties to succeed in the business overview.
- Good in communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
Management, Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿40,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Client Retention.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Management and Research.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- At least 5years of sales or marketing, BD, strategy experiences or relevant field.
- Strong Leadership and accountability with a passion to win.
- Per the company's policy, negotiable.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETINGMANAGER.
- Will report to International Marketing Director.
- Manage, execute and support and work with the day-to-day needs of the Brand Management team to originate, execute overall marketing plans and campaigns for Brands.
- Development, execution, and management of Marketing and Media Buying Plans and Budget from ideation to launch.
- Core strength in digital marketing, social media marketing; - influencer marketing a plus.
- Set up SEM platforms, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, analyze data, optimize and reporting.
- Work with partners and internal teams from brands, creatives, planning, marketing, event organizers, operations, regulatory, finance to end consumer market sampling and research to ensure project timelines, strategic and tactical needs, and appropriate assets are developed.
- Support creative development on the artwork process inclusive of concepting, routing and proofreading including but not limited to: content, artwork, video and graphicsStrike marketing partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop, maintain, marketing plans and budget and work with Brand Manager through OKRs/ KPIs for sales targets and marketing budgets.
- Has worked with P&L budgets, KPIs, targets.
- Help set up and manage social media [Facebook, Instagram, LINE] accounts.
- Engage with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- He/ She will champion timelines, working with all parties to execute projects and tasks to time and within budget.
- Thai & English Fluent in written, spoken and reading.
- A passion for beauty, beauty products, industry trends.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field of study, marketing, industrial design preferred.
- 3 - 4 years up experience in FMCG, ecommerce or Product Marketing preferred.
- Strong and Digitally saavy, social media tools and platforms required - Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Social Listening.
- Experience with integrated marketing communications, from above-the-line, below the line, and digital with Partnership experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, management of team skills, attention to details.
- Socially engaged with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- Provide reporting and monitoring of team s progress.
- Ensure campaign delivery.
- Coordination, project management.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Networker and can understand and work with clients for best resultsProblem solver who can deal with ambiguity, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment.
- Action and result oriented, ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Build presentations, budgets like a boss.
- Travel, and driven to the mission.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- Responsible for planning / controlling work of Marketing Team / Both online and offline.
- Creative Content writing and planning.
- Able to lead the team well.
- Follow the plan and budget.
- Male, age between 33- 42.
- Bachelor - Master Degree in Marketing/ Advertising or Communication.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing or online and offline.
- Have good planning and leadership skills. To perform the planned activities.
Digital Marketing, Management, Good Communication Skills
฿20,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- เตรียมการ Launch ผลิตภัณฑ์ใหม่ ๆ.
- จัดการเกี่ยวกับ Social Media และการอัพเดทข้อมูลลงบน Website.
- ทำงานร่วมกับฝ่ายบริหาร ฝ่ายขาย และฝ่ายกราฟฟิค.
- ประสานงานกับ Digital Partner ต่าง ๆ เช่น Facebook, LINE, Instagram.
- ต้องการบุคลากรที่ประสบการณ์เกี่ยวกับการทำ Digital Marketing.
- เงินเดือน 20,000 บาทขึ้นไป.
- ทำงาน: ทำงานวันจันทร์ถึงศุกร์ที่สำนักงาน Gaysorn Tower ชั้น 26.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Market Research, Statistical Analysis, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Major scope:
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Research.
- Business Analysis.
- Team Development.
- Integrate key findings from different pieces of studies (i.e., market research, competitive move, shopper spending, macro-micro trend) and bring the big picture into view for CEO & management aiming to set a winning business strategy for BU and for each property of Siam Piwat Group.
- Oversee research team to seek new methodology, new tools of doing research on all assigned projects.
- Liaise with heads of other departments/ division to finalize questionnaires, get approval on new business development research projects.
- Use quantitative analysis from Business Analysis team to maximize portfolio management both for shoppers/ tenants.
- Provide Strategic direction for end-BUs to activate result.
- Coach, provide guideline and conduct training/ workshop for other front-end teams to utilize, and translate research insights, competitive moves, business analysis into tangible action plan.
- Take lead, or take part on special strategic projects as assigned by CEO on an ad-hoc basis.
- Male/ Female.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Statistic, Science, Marketing or related field.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc).
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant.
- Has a strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole.
- Has a strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Market Research, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- Track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- Networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Event management skills.
- Familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Strong Thai Language skills.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Management, Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, English
- Ensure staff is working together as a team.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met. Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements.
- Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment.
- Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness, and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems.
- Document pertinent information in the appropriate department logbook.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
eCommerce, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Manage full function of E-Commerce in order to promote the company's products via E-Commerce channels and social media including websites, Facebook, line and etc.
- Create business Plan to achieve E-Commerce target.
- Create marketing plan to support each channel.
- Work with multi-functional team and E-Retailer to plan and execute all the E-Commerce related activities.
- Monthly analysis of overall related business performance and recommend actions to improve or fix the business.
- Male & Female, 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economic and other related field.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in online marketing, trade marketing online / off line or related field.
- Knowledge of Internet, E-Commerce and Online Payment would be an advantage.
- Good communication skill and service mind.
- Good command in English.
- Highly responsible, self - motivate, creativity, strong marketing sense and good analytical skill.
Event Planning, Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Responsible for preparing all event documentation and coordinates with Sales, property departments and customer to ensure consistent, high-level service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phases of property events. This position primarily handles events of average complexity. Ensures their property events have a seamless turnover from sales to service back to sales. Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience High school diploma or GED; experienced (1 - 2 years of experience) in the event management or related professional area. OR 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; at least 1-year experience in the event management or related professional area required.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Managing Event Logistics and Operations.
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
- Greets customer during the event phase and hands-off to the Event Operations team for the execution of details.
- Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with the clients prior to processing the final bill.
- Manages group room blocks and meeting space for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and determines how to best work with the property staff and customer to solve these challenges\ and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event management and event design. Acts as liaison between field sales person and customer throughout the event process (pre-event, event, post-event).
- Participates in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Solicits feedback from the property departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the Event Planner's experience.
- Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service.
- Delivers excellent customer service throughout the customer experience and encourages the same from other employees.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Coordinates and communicates event details both verbally and in writing to the customer and property operations.
- Makes presence known to the customer at all times during this process.
- Oversees his/her customer experiences from file turnover through the post-eventphase until turnover back to sales.
- Follows up with customer post-event.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Uses personal judgment and expertise to enhance the customer experience.
- Stays available to solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements.
- Works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and - personal judgment into action plans.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on - continuous improvement.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Ensures hourly employees understand expectations and parameters for event activities.
- Leading Event Management Teams.
- Conducts formal pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Leads formal pre-event and post-event meetings for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Facilitates various meetings as he/she perceives necessary (Banquet Event Order meeting, block review, etc).
- Supporting and Coordinating with the Sales and Marketing Function.
- Assists in the sales process and revenue forecasting for customer groups.
- Up-sells products and services throughout the event process.
- Forecasts group sleeping rooms and event revenue (catering and audiovisual) for his/her groups.
- Conducting Human Resources Activities.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Assists in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Take the initiative to use his/her experience to improve service performance according to his/her evaluation of the issue and resolution.
- Works with the property staff and customers to address operational challenges associated with his/her group.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES.
- Adaptability- Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Managing Execution.
- Building and Contributing to Teams- Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Driving for Results- Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Building Relationships.
- Coworker Relationships- Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company's service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Generating Talent and Organizational Capability.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen the skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Learning and Applying Professional Expertise.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve the performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen- Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations.
- Technical Acumen- Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct.
- Event Planning- The ability to connect with customers, detail events, upsell products and services, manage multiple customers at a given time, be detailed orientated, understand and have a working knowledge of catering and event management systems.
- Event Services- Have a working knowledge of standards and procedures for proper meeting room and table set-ups, various meeting room and table configurations and the set-up of staging and dance flooring.
- Basic Competencies- Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills- Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning- Demonstrates the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension- Demonstrates the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates an understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Branding, Digital Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
Digital Marketing, Market Research, Event Planning, English
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager (ASEAN)to participate in our company's advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
- Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers' behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills with a passion for marketing strategies, we want to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company's marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for overall marketing management and coordination of the company s products.
- Initiating and developing a marketing plan to deliver company business goals and branding.
- Developingand implementingstrategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Building business and marketing strategies to increase sales from key customers and establishnew customers.
- Actively supporting activities and communicationsrelated to targeted business.
- Working with the internal team to design and develop relevant systems and policies to support customer capital.
- Planning and organizing customer s data systematically.
- Managing all marketing activities in order to achieve the targeted revenue goals of the company.
- Developing a marketing strategy based on globalpolicy and the nature of the market for new and existing products.
- Executing and managing strategic brand expansion based on market assessments, consumer research, competitive landscape, and marketplace trends.
- Developing the CRM, marketing communication and online-offline marketing for the company.
- Promoting the company s products and improving sales in order to reach the company s targets.
- Planning and managing budgets.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Male/Female, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administrator, Graphics or any related fields.
- Good Personality, Confident.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Business level).
- Good presentation skill.
- Flexibility and teamwork skill.
- Computer skills: MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite would be preferred.
- The portfolio is required for this position.
- About the Position:
- We are looking for a SeniorMarketing Managerwho ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and non-digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- The SeniorMarketing Managerresponsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Setting, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing..
- Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar vertical market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor s degree.
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager (Sr. and Jr.).
- Create and manage brand awareness. Become a brand manager for selected brands.
- Create and manage marketing plans to increase sales, manage campaigns and promotions, and suggest new sales channels.
- Mentor and manage junior marketing staffs.
- Plan and oversee company's activities on the Social Media for Thailand and oversea markets.
- Create contents and promotions on social Medias, such as Facebook, IG, Twitter, Google Ads, IG, [email protected], Lazada, etc.
- Communicate with influencer and community website.
- Participate in marketing and sales events.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, IT, related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Have knowledge or past experiences in Beauty sector, digital marketing, or social media. Additional knowledge in SEO, Facebook ads, and Google Ads, and Magento will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of skincare and personal care products.
- Fully motivated with positive attitude, willing to work under pressure and in team environment.
Market Analysis, Market Research, English
- Create and develop marketing branding, co-promotions, partnership and PR strategic plan.
- Create and develop marketing branding, co-promotions and PR strategic plan.
- Develop creative campaign and create solid presentation to each customers.
- Drive marketing meeting for each campaign and product presentations with clients.
- Manage company's marketing communication plan to be effective and commit to timeline.
- Initiate clients and agency penetration plan with intelligence data to support each approaches.
- Work together with sales and marketing team and report directly to CEO.
- Monitor inventory control and set strategic to each product campaign to clients.
- Monitor company media utilization and set strategic for each media type.
- Analyse data from media sold and revenue.
- Male/Female Age above 26-32.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields (Marketing/Advertising/BA).
- At least 2-3 years experiences is required.
- Strategically thinking.
- Creative mindset and result driven.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
SEO, Google Analytics
฿20,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- BKK French Touch, open in 2013, is a start-up company organizing events in Bangkok such as Sport contests, treasure hunts, team-building, bachelor parties, etc. Our vision is to offer unique services and quality activities to our customers and make sure they have great time in total safety, while having great fun. We are now expending to new services and looking for dynamic people to join our successful team. If you are enthusiastic, determined and want to have opportunity to grow and progress, do not hesitate to be part of us.
- www.bkkfrenchtouch.com www.thailandfoosball.com www.foosballasia.com www.bachelorbangkok.com www.rentascooterbangkok.com www.amazingadventurebangkok.com www.hennightsbangkok.com www.teambuildingbkk.com.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc).
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Contacts with bloggers, newspapers for articles and partnerships.
- Wordpress web design experience.
- Experience with social media Marketing.
- Creation of backlinks partnerships for all our websites.
- Google adwords campaign management.
- Top-notch written English skills - content writing (Optional).
- Male or female.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience for the job.
- Wordpress website experience.
- Organic SEO experience.
- Coordination skill and proactive.
- Fluent English Level.
- Can manage a team of 5 to 10 persons.
- Work at central Bangkok (Sukhumvit soi 26 or 33).
Sales, Personal networks
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- In the framework of its development, ''BKK French Touch'' is looking for: Sales Manager (Marketing, events organization, business development).
- Our websites: www.amazingadventurebangkok.com www.teambuildingbkk.com www.thailandfoosball.com www.hennightsbangkok.com www.bachelorbangkok.com www.thaiboatparty.com www.bangkokpartyrentals.com www.partybusbangkok.com.
- Development of partnerships with our service providers (Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Yacht companies, day time activities, etc).
- Meetings with HR manager of potential corporate accounts.
- Development of partnerships with travel and MICE agencies.
- Managing a team of 1 to 5 persons.
- Gestion of communication supports.
- Animation of Amazing Adventure (AA) and Team Building (TB) events.
- Telephone prospection (TB).
- Quote making and activities implementation.
- Database updates.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Events organization.
- Customers follow-up.
- Bachelor or Masterdegree in Marketing/ communication/ International Business/ sales / Event organisation.
- You would like to participate in the development of an SME.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements for the development of an international company.
- Experience in events organization.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- 20 to 40 years old.
- Male / female.
- Can drive scooter/motorbike.
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable