WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Analysis, Sales, Budgeting, English, Thai
- Thai nationality, age 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing and Sales, Business Administration majoring in International Marketing/ International Trade.
- At least 2 years of experiences in Marketing/Trade or International business.
- Computer literacy with good command of English.
- Highly responsible, self - motivation, strong marketing sense and good analytical skill.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills and target oriented.
- Principle Duties and Responsibilities.
- Contributing to and developing oversea sales and marketing plan including strategies within the budget.
- Analyzing and monitoring the market, including competitors and customers.
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions.
฿37,280 - ฿49,700, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Account Manager to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Require to use sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Develop complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face visits and sales calls to potential accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Responds to sales lead opportunities within assigned territory by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages existing accounts and responds to customers' queries, complaints and questions in a timely, accurate manner and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional support to further penetrate opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Review current contracts to ensure contractual compliance with stated terms and facilitate preparation of new contracts that meet customer's shipping needs.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or from service industry. Prior experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/ Ocean Freight) products and services will be advantageous.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales drive and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Candidate must possess own vehicle and comfortable to travel within Thailand as and when required for on-site client visits.
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
฿400,000 - ฿500,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Role Overview.
- A very visible client-facing role serving as the local Thai spokesman & face of this global technology enterprise.This is a senior role with P&L, Business Development and Operational accountability for Thailand.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong customer relationships, strong Operational & Commercial acumen and experience in the Technology, Digital Products & Services for Corporate & Banking customers.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the long-term project delivery efforts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap.
- Oversee all ongoing Project Delivery efforts and track project metrics in terms of budget & schedule.
- Solid understanding of Financial Planning & Budgeting and the ability to read and act on financial reports.
- Overseas university degree in Technology or other relevant field coupled with a Finance or Management degree (Master s Degree a plus).
- Experienceand other qualifications.
- 10+ years experience in the following financial service or payment gateway industry.
- 5+ years proven experience as top management or in other managerial position in the related sector.
- Experience with government projects.
- Proven track record in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
- Financial Acumen | P&L Responsibility.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Motivates cross-functional individuals and teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Thai and English.
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead to complex internal and external project teams.