WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Thai, English
- Join a hard-working, young entrepreneurial team in their start-up venture "Hungry Hub", Thailand's premier online restaurant reservation service which allows consumers to communicate wirelessly with restaurants across the country 24/7.
- Identify opportunities to maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new restaurant partnerships to benefit the company and Hungry Hub, users.
- Support existing Hungry Hub restaurant partnerships to generate the highest quality traffic for our partners while balancing the needs of the Hungry Hub users and our goals as a company.
- Identify and address gaps in the content within the search results.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communication with our restaurant partners.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the content on Hungry Hub and of partnerships with third parties.
- At least one year of relevant experience (online business experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills are a key requirement.
- Team Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor degree required.
฿35,000 - ฿45,000
- ดูแลยอดขายของทีม ร่วมแก้ไขปัญหาให้กับทีม และร้านค้า
- เพศชาย อายุไม่เกิน 41 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ในการควบคุมและดูแลทีมงานขาย ในระดับตั้งแต่หัวหน้างานขายขึ้นไปอย่างน้อย 3 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ในงานขายลักษณะลูกค้าประเภทตัวแทนจำหน่าย (ค้าส่ง) อย่างน้อย 3 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์และทักษะที่ดีในการวิเคราะห์และจัดทำ Promotion ไปยังร้านค้า.
- มีความชอบและถนัดในการใช้งานสื่อ Social media ต่าง ๆ.
- สามารถทำงานแบบเป็นทริปทั้งภายในกรุงเทพ และต่างจังหวัดได้ และมีรถยนต์เป็นของตนเอง.
Sales, Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Job Summary.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- Sales Manager (Customer service, shop management, business development).
- Welcome new customers and advise them about the scooter rental.
- Reply to emails and messages from customers.
- Database update.
- Development of partnerships with guest houses, international universities and modeling agencies.
- Managing a park of 70 scooters and bikes.
- Social media.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Customers follow-up.
- Our website:
- Profile required:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements to the development of an international company.
- Organized and proactive.
- Honest, trustfull and reliable.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- Passion for motorbikes (not compulsory).
- 20 to 40 yo.
- Male / female.
- This position is available from May 2019 and is based in Sukhumvit soi 26, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Working from Monday to Saturday included.
Sales, Market Research, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Responsible for Sales team to acquire new customers (automotive workshop).
- Responsible for building up the sales team and motivate them.
- Responsible to identify customers needs and communicate to category manager to develop solutions.
- Responsible for training the Sales team to be Familiar with platform process, our USP and able to communicate to customer.
- Frequent workshop visits for customer relationship maintenance.
- Bachelor s degree in any field, good communication skill in both English and Thai.
- 8 years of sales experience in Automotive Aftermarket and 3 years experience with workshop (garage) or Sales management role.
- Experience in internet or eCommerce business preferred.
- Experience with OE aftermarket and automotive product knowledge preferred.
- Be very proactive, positive and have can do attitude.
Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Assistant Account Management Manager / ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชีบริหาร.
- Coordinate & ensure and the timely flow of accounting information from all subsidiaries and associates on a monthly basis.
- Consolidate & analyze of group financial and accounting reports for monthly, quarterly and yearend.
- Support subsidiaries/associates in providing financial analysis with any business projects.
- Perform & analyze annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage the Budget and Forecasting process including preparation, consolidation, valuation, and alignment with strategic plans in coordination with Business Unit.
- Drive the performance, valuation, and management of Bus: Identify and investigate areas of concerns, support key decision making through ad hoc analysis.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely monthly performance reports for use by Executive and Bus management teams.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master in accounting.
- Experience 3 years above especially in consolidate data and analysis report.
- Good command of English.
Sales, Negotiation, Management, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Lead the sales team and assuring achieve sales targets.
- Should be productive under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Network with potential clients through social media and events.
- Manage key accounts and identify new customers.
- Provide regular weekly reports to the management team on marketing/customer/ sales movements.
- Performance other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Create, plan and implement sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives in alignment with global sales strategy.
- General Qualification.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor Degree necessary- sales/marketing preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in a sales position.
- Experience in selling in the hospitality industry will be an advantage but not necessary.
- A candidate with established relationships within the relevant industry preferred.
- Must be flexible with the ability to travel.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong in people management and leadership.
- Good negotiation and good problem-solving skills.
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Job Duties:
- Develop and implement a successful solicitation strategy for regional market segments in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals. Direct and manage sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Actively prospect new clients (start-up, SMEs and MNCs) to generate business by any and all means available.
- Plan and implement on-going clients pipeline in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts and contracts.
- Maximize existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Team & Individual.
- Build up regional sales team and maintenance sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and build strong talent and skill base to scale up the business.
- Play as an individual contributor to generating sales as well.
- Bring together Thai and Western cultures to create a think global, act local environment.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive business objectives of building community in a new market.
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in the market.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years of leasing/ sales experience, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Proven ability to implement contracts using superior negotiation and presentation skills.
- Versatile, flexible, adapt quickly to change and connect: you are excited by fast-paced, fast-changing environments.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business development capability and forward thinking.
- Results driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects.
- Ability to find, identify, hire top-talent and pass on key competences effectively while training it.
- Proven leadership skills and people development capability.
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Thai.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
- Please feel free to visit our website at www.up-co.vn (UP International Website is being developed and will be launched by July 2019)..
Market Analysis, Sales, Budgeting, English, Thai
- Thai nationality, age 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing and Sales, Business Administration majoring in International Marketing/ International Trade.
- At least 2 years of experiences in Marketing/Trade or International business.
- Computer literacy with good command of English.
- Highly responsible, self - motivation, strong marketing sense and good analytical skill.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills and target oriented.
- Principle Duties and Responsibilities.
- Contributing to and developing oversea sales and marketing plan including strategies within the budget.
- Analyzing and monitoring the market, including competitors and customers.
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions.
Sales, Market Analysis, English
- Job Summary:
- Identify potential customers, analyze their needs and present the ideally configured solution. Demonstrate the technology and cover commercial aspects such as ROI, product positioning and the reasons why SigmaNEST might be the most suitable solution.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Responsible for full sales cycle, from generation of leads to on-going account management.
- Generate and qualify new sales leads.
- Recruit and develop reseller relationships in territory.
- Follow-up web leads, sales line leads, trade show leads and other leads from marketing.
- Plan and conduct product demonstrations.
- Define product evaluations and benchmarks and facilitate completion.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales target of SigmaNEST products.
- Maintain open communication with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Promote software maintenance subscription and support contracts.
- Promote module and seat sales to existing customers and additional customer locations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SigmaNEST products and sales theory.
- Provide bi-weekly sales forecasts.
- Represent SigmaTEK at Trade Shows when required.
- Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level).
- 3-5 Years sales experience, with proven success demonstrated by consistently exceeding quotas.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Appropriate technical industry knowledge.
- Proven territory development skills.
- Must be able to generate and qualify customer leads.
- Ability to handle technical objections and clearly articulate the product architecture and its benefits.
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Clear understanding of how existing customers are using the products.
- Capable of working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Possess high energy, values, honesty and integrity.
- Adhere to SigmaTEK sales philosophy.
- All employees must also demonstrate effectively the core values of SigmaTEK.
- Help others.
- Engineering Curiosity.
- High Velocity.
- Well Done!.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Sales, Management, Negotiation, English
- Generate sales of all product categories.
- Take care about sales activity and event on each modern trade event period.
- Focus on modern trade sales target incentives such as IT City, Power buys, B2S, The Mall, etc.
- Focus product availabilities, product display.
- Seeking and discuss with distributors for the new target group to increase sales opportunity.
- Negotiation and take advantage of sales opportunity with each modern trade.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in sales or modern trade management.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Have an own car and driver license.
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
Sales, Management, Budgeting, English
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to ensure company's sales objectives and profitability.
- Manage sales team to achieve goal together.
- Monitor Distributors in order to build any actions on sales activity needs.
- Make sure that Distributors achieve and stimulate sales as targeted by Mandom.
- Manage budget and target operated and spent by Distributors.
- Set goal for good relationship and develop negotiation skill with Key Account Buyers for both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade (MT, TT) in order for them to purchase as needed.
- Forecast sales for Key Account Buyer in order to achieve sales target.
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising.
- Identify new customers based on strategic and operational plan to expand business.
- Prepare business review to update situation with key accounts twice a year in order to update situation and market trends to customers and relationship building.
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 5 years in FMCG business.
- Result oriented and problem solving skill.
- Love to work in Japanese culture.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Have leadership skill, people management, negotiation, sales strategy etc.
- Passionate in personal care and cosmetics product.
฿50,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Minimum 30years old with a good attitude and personality.
- Graduated in Computer/Telecom/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Science or IT.
- Haveexperience in managing a sales team with morethan10 persons with good team leader.
- At least 5 years of Sales Manager with sales skillful and experience in Computer Network and Infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Haveexperience with sale volume > 100 million Baht a year would be anadvantage.
- Good knowledge in IT and technology trend.
- Good command of English.
- Good service mind, good communication, self motivated character andgood interpersonal skills.
- Independent and resourceful, able to lead and motivate theteam.
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time.
- Own Transportation.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Management, English
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Bachelor Degree any related field.
- M/F age 26-35.
- Knowledge of online media will be considered advantages.
- Own car & driver license.
- Strong level of interpersonal skill.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Creative Writing, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
- Translating menus on Foodpanda website and application from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Your dream job:
- Translating new restaurant menus from English to Thai and Thai to English.
- Creating new restaurants, delivery areas & restaurant information in our system pages/ uploading digital menus on our website.
- Updating menu items and prices.
- Close coordination with Account Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Perfect match material is:
- Bachelor s degree in related field.
- Good communication skills, time management andstructuredapproach to work are a must.
- Detail orientated.
- Good knowledge in MS Office package and Google docs.
- Knowledge of foodpanda business and interest in a startups and food industry.
- Thai National Only with fluency in English and Thai languages.
- We give more than we take:
- Our team is our family! We are young, dynamic, multicultural & -national, fun & ambitious.
- Our vision is for you to use foodpanda before you even know what you would like to eat!.
- Family time = regular company/ team events + annual work trip!.
- Just relax with our weekly complimentary massages, food and drinks!.
- Foodie time! Enjoy our Employee Discount Codes!.
- We adapt to your life with flexible working hours and many types of leave!.
- Learn at your own pace with our eLearning platform and app!.
฿37,280 - ฿49,700, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Account Manager to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Require to use sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Develop complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face visits and sales calls to potential accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Responds to sales lead opportunities within assigned territory by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages existing accounts and responds to customers' queries, complaints and questions in a timely, accurate manner and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional support to further penetrate opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Review current contracts to ensure contractual compliance with stated terms and facilitate preparation of new contracts that meet customer's shipping needs.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or from service industry. Prior experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/ Ocean Freight) products and services will be advantageous.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales drive and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Candidate must possess own vehicle and comfortable to travel within Thailand as and when required for on-site client visits.
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
฿400,000 - ฿500,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Role Overview.
- A very visible client-facing role serving as the local Thai spokesman & face of this global technology enterprise.This is a senior role with P&L, Business Development and Operational accountability for Thailand.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong customer relationships, strong Operational & Commercial acumen and experience in the Technology, Digital Products & Services for Corporate & Banking customers.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the long-term project delivery efforts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap.
- Oversee all ongoing Project Delivery efforts and track project metrics in terms of budget & schedule.
- Solid understanding of Financial Planning & Budgeting and the ability to read and act on financial reports.
- Overseas university degree in Technology or other relevant field coupled with a Finance or Management degree (Master s Degree a plus).
- Experienceand other qualifications.
- 10+ years experience in the following financial service or payment gateway industry.
- 5+ years proven experience as top management or in other managerial position in the related sector.
- Experience with government projects.
- Proven track record in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
- Financial Acumen | P&L Responsibility.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Motivates cross-functional individuals and teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Thai and English.
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead to complex internal and external project teams.