WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿22,000 - ฿27,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Setup, Implementation, Performance tuning and Maintenance System Software such as Operating system, Database server, the Application Server on UNIX and Window.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission-critical host computer resources.
- Creates and maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Work closely with the team to ensure timely completion of client deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecom Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of System software installation, Performance Tuning, and Maintenance.
- Knowledge of Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Server Virtualization Technology) and Networking.
- Knowledge of Database: Oracle, DB2 or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for evaluating various technical solutions.
- High ability to learn new technology.
฿22,000 - ฿27,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Provide high-quality technical support and customer service to Esri end users and efficient troubleshooting.
- Plan, design, test, certify, release, and support ArcGIS products.
- Willingness to learn, R&D and apply new technologies such as big data, IoT, data science, machine/deep learning, container-orchestration system in geospatial context.
- Promote and align Esri s ArcGIS platform with the needs of new and existing customers.
- Advise customers regarding innovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help them make better decisions. Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions and work with customers to prepare implementation and migration strategies.
- Prepare and present high-quality technical presentations and demonstrations when needed.
- Bachelor s/Master's in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Geographic or other IT reletedfiled.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn Windows and Linux operating systems including SSL, ports, web server permissions, load balancers, LAN/WAN technology, RDBMS and installation, configuration, and performance of ArcGIS Enterprise and related technologies.
Linux, Software Development
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience planning infrastructure modernization as a technical consultant, technical pre-sales engineer, or enterprise architect.
- Experience in one of the following: cloud migration, data center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application/servers assessment and discovery.
- Experience leading IT strategy discussion/design cloud adoption plans.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience as an IT infrastructure consultant or enterprise architect working in data center investment strategies and proposals.
- Experience in networking (i.e., Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or Enterprise applications.
- Knowledge for VMware technology stack (e.g., vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN etc.) or other technology stack (e.g., Active Directory, Windows Server, etc.).
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As an Infrastructure Modernization Specialist in Google Cloud Customer Engineering team, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks. You will also be part of a diverse team of fellow Googlers working in an environment of respect and inclusion where we promote equal opportunities to succeed.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with progressive and novel solutions, leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy from technical perspective. Craft the strategy to transform the customers, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments. Help the Account team to close agreements from technical perspective.
- Recommend migration strategies, enterprise architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders/month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- As a Shoplus senior product manager in Thailand, you are building a user-centered product. You will be responsible for understanding the local market, collecting feedback from Thailand users, co-working with Thailand and headquarter product managers to define most important problems and features..
- You would work closely with headquarters members. We expect that you are able to do marketing research and share your insights with HQ members. Not only what users suffer from, but also competitor analysis, market trends, new technology, and so on..
- You would work closely with the sales and marketing team in Thailand. We expect that you are able to manage every release, plan and drive go to market plan. Not only tell everyone what is going to release but also tell others why it s so important to users and us.. Responsibilities .
- Do marketing research including business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Coming up with the right questions to learn about the users and validate the designs for the research.
- Define the pain point from user interview, user feedback and data.
- Define solution and write down developing document with headquarters member.
- Organize outcome and feedback by user interview or data tracking from the application after every new feature launch and iteration.
- Manage release cycle and communicate with all stakeholders in Thailand.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues. Requirements .
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- User-centric, Goal-oriented, Highly-motivated and Proactive self-starter.
- User interview skill.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.