WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders/month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- As a Shoplus senior product manager in Thailand, you are building a user-centered product. You will be responsible for understanding the local market, collecting feedback from Thailand users, co-working with Thailand and headquarter product managers to define most important problems and features..
- You would work closely with headquarters members. We expect that you are able to do marketing research and share your insights with HQ members. Not only what users suffer from, but also competitor analysis, market trends, new technology, and so on..
- You would work closely with the sales and marketing team in Thailand. We expect that you are able to manage every release, plan and drive go to market plan. Not only tell everyone what is going to release but also tell others why it s so important to users and us.. Responsibilities .
- Do marketing research including business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Coming up with the right questions to learn about the users and validate the designs for the research.
- Define the pain point from user interview, user feedback and data.
- Define solution and write down developing document with headquarters member.
- Organize outcome and feedback by user interview or data tracking from the application after every new feature launch and iteration.
- Manage release cycle and communicate with all stakeholders in Thailand.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues. Requirements .
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- User-centric, Goal-oriented, Highly-motivated and Proactive self-starter.
- User interview skill.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.