WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, High Responsibilities, Creative Writing, Enthusiastic, Problem Solving, Teamwork, English, Thai
฿38,000 - ฿48,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- LIGHTING DESIGNER.
- ASA STUDIOS is an international Award-Winning lighting design consultant. We are working in many projects in Southeast Asia, now establishing a studio in Bangkok, and are looking for people for our new Bangkok office.
- If you are creative; have passion for light, like to discover new things, and love to have fun, then let s join us. We work on very unique projects in different parts of the world, and this is part of the job excitement. We are proud of our studio envi ...
- We have open positions are open for all:
- Senior Designer: 07 or more year experience working in lighting design.
- Project Designer: 04 or more year experience working in lighting design.
- Be responsible for organizing and managing the team regarding the implementation and completion of the whole lighting design project from concept to commissioning stages;.
- Research information for assigned projects, studying, collecting information about the project;.
- Attend project meetings or any internal company meetings that are required;.
- Liaise, work with customers, partners and related parties to implement project as assigned and designated by the Company;.
- Coordinate, support and implement the design work and other works assigned and agreed in the project;.
- Comply with the work schedule assigned to the project;.
- Make weekly or monthly work reports and send to the head of department or the Company Director;.
- Act as a part of the management team and give support to BOD in the following aspects, including but not limited to: strategic planning, market expansion, company culture building, human resources development.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and designated by the Company from time to time.
- Soft skills and professional training opportunities.
- Annual trip and weekly teambuilding activities.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment in the market-leading company in Vietnam.
- Review KPI twice a year.
- 13th month salary.
- To enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.
- At least 7 years experience in Lighting Design field (autonomous running the projects full process from Concept to Commissioning).
- At least 3 years experience in leading a team.
- Fluent in English (4 skills). Having good interpersonal communication and presentation skills is a must.
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills.
- If you are interested, please send your CV, portfolio, and a short letter about yourself, why you want to work with us, and send email to: [email protected]
- All files should be in English, pdf format
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Creative Presentation, Photography, English
฿16,000 - ฿20,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Handle and take ownership of projects from concept to completion.
- Illustrate and develop artworks for different applications (all over prints, placed graphics, and online channels).
- Collaborate with Management Team, Florists, Suppliers, Developers and other relevant teams across the business.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Create prototypes of designs and concepts.
- Initiate new design concepts.
- Ability to sketch or to communicate design ideas via computer program.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and illustrator.
- Ability to respond to business objectives with creative, innovative, and cost-effective design solutions.
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction.
- Ability to delegate, multi-task and manage large scale projects.
- Ability to recognize and respond to current design, fashion and cultural trends.
- Experience self-managing creative projects (timelines, budgets, presentations, etc.) a plus.
- Good English communication & computer skills.
- If you are interested, pleasesubmityour resume & photo [email protected]
- Strategic Lead, oversee and manage team which a Sales Promoter areas of overall Human Resources management and Retail operation of aspects Manpower Planning, Promoter Administration, Compensation and benefits management, Product Training to ensure that all operations are smooth run with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead Promoter Administrative team to do operation smoothly and to ensure that all aspect of Promoter management is according to the Company Guideline and Policy.
- Conduct Manpower planning annually, monthly and quarterly by selecting potential sho ...
- Strategic Lead team Product Trainer to promoter and merchandiser effective meeting, training with clearly direction strategy communication to keep update related information.
- Provide and summarize related report to the management also keep update and getting information with the Company's external Outsource service Partner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Educational Background at least Bachelor degree in Marketing, HR or any related field.
- Min 10 years' relevant experience in Field Force Management, Retail marketing, Retail business management or Trade Marketing with HR Management knowledge is a plus, which preferable from FMCG business as Retail Operation Director/Manager, Area Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.
- Solid experience in product consultant management, sales promoter or field force management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including strong written and verbal.
- Able to travel to upcountry area from time to time.
- Computer Literacy with ability to use SAP will be an advantage.
- Dynamic and energetic with ability to work well under pressure.
- Leads and conducts for all logistics activities of company in operation level.
- To ensure all of logistics service level meet industry's standard or greater.
- Act as a contact person for logistics issues for BIGTH team (Shipment operation & Tracking).
- Analyse business processes, locate pitfalls, and propose operational improvement plans.
- Work closely with the customer relationship team in order to support logistics performance, capacity, and capability.
- Support periodic negotiation of rates and contracts.
- 1 year contract which will renew by performance based.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or related fields.
- Business Process Development/Improvement, Transportation/Carriers Management, Knowledge of end to end supply chain (warehousing, cross border) is a plus.
- Experience in eCommerce business especially will be a strong advantage.
- Good in MS office program (Excel Specifically).
- Hard-working, energetic personality with Can-Do attitude.
- Logical thinking and willing to learn.
- ติดต่อ: Phakyadar เพชร Taychamanoon.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]