WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Study creative briefs and understand requirements.
- Create storyboards, web pages, infographics, gif animations, social media content, and more for new and existing clients.
- Concept development and conceptualization of ideas for creative concepts, branding and marketing campaigns (including various collaterals, Facebook/ Instagram, Google Display Banners, eDMs, etc.) with rationales.
- Develop brand strategies, identities, and the various touchpoints.
- Create creative designs that are on-brand, effective, and aesthetically appealing.
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Create website designs and their prototypes.
- What you'll need:
- Diploma or Degree in Communication Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as a Designer.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate concept ideas, designs and rationales.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator is required, skills in InDesign, Figma, After Effects, or other visual design and wire-framing tools is preferred.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- A clear understanding of working with brand guidelines.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is required.
- Please attach a portfolio showcasing your proudest & most relevant works with your resume/CV in the application.
- What you'll get:
- An awesome team of international colleagues.
- A rare chance to build a global travel and leisure brand with a loooong runway of opportunities ahead.
- An environment that values and supports your growth.
- Ownership of projects with real impact.
- No boredom! Every day is a new exciting challenge.
- Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
- Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
- An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
- Champion the team, partners, and external stakeholders to ensure alignment around the overall vision, mission, and strategy of the product.
- Own the product roadmap and prioritize the product backlog to ensure the incremental value towards the customer.
- Understand DataX target users and be able to fully comprehend their requirements to create the product that customers cannot live without.
- Work in an agile environment and continuously review the business needs, priorities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Act as the key player in the end-to-end product life cycle among the cross-functioning teams. This would include but is not limited to building the proof-of-concept and experimenting with those as products/solutions in the early state and ensuring that it would lead to standardized solutions and implementation later.
- Collaborate with customer success team in go-to-market plan to ensure that those stakeholders have what they need to be successful in development and maintain the appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate the future investment.
- Qualifications Exceptional leader who has practiced leadership without authority.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer-centric product creation.
- Ruthlessly prioritize product backlog and be able to communicate the why.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests.
- Having experience in using lean startup or growth hacking methodology (build, measure, and learn).
- Strong analytical skills and having proven data-driven mindset.
- Understand and be able to balance between building the right thing vs building the thing right.
- Having Experience in data/analytics as a product is a plus.
- Familiarity with data scientist concepts and practice is an advantage.
- Familiarity with analytical tools and business intelligence tools is an advantage.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
฿28,000 - ฿34,000
- We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital, print, mascot character creative solutions to address our client s marketing needs.
- To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, mascot character design and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including Social Posts, Banners, Website, Proposal deck, flyers etc.
- Ultimately, you will ensure the design team delivers high quality pieces on tight de ...
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers work to ensure high quality.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Being aggressively learn the different mascot design across the different industries..
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
- Character illustration skills from concept to final artworks..
- Experience required.
- Experience in marketing agency as Graphic Design from 3-5 yrs.
- Career level.
- Middle Level.
- Age preferred.
- From 25 up.
- Only Thai nationals can apply.