WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Teamwork, Good Communication Skills, iOS, Mobile App Testing, Product Development, Project Management, English
฿30,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Plan mobile app roadmap and strategies, implement and manage new projects.
- Understand users needs and how they interact with the products.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to learn product needs and sales strategies andalign with the product plan, transform requirements and feature request into productspecifications.
- Work with the design team to finalize product specification into mockups.
- Coordinate with the developer team on implementation details and timeline.
- Analyze product usage and customer feedback to improve the product.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in Mobile Products Management.
- Very strong communication skills and the charisma to drive and motivate teams.
- Ableto turn requirements, ideas and a vision into well processed and thought outdocumentation, presentations, and wireframes.
- Strong technical background, preferably with Android.and and IOS also should experience withSDKs/ APIs.
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects and priorities and demonstrated teamleadership abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Details orientation with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Customer and users'problems focused, Able to recommend solutions and to liaise andstrengthen relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Fluent in English.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Shoplus - Social Media Seller's best tool.
- Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered digital assistant tailored to meet online sellers needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistics processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should be able to fulfill all sellers' every single last-mile need at scale.
- Headquartered in Taiwan, Shoplus aims to expand in Asia and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. Our team is where extraordinary and passionate people gather to create the best products. Our community is made up of every kind of individual. If you love to sweat, value fun, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and challenge yourself so as to become better, this is the place for you!. Job Description .
- Customer acquisition: plan content and ads strategy to acquire users and convert them into paying customers.
- Shoplus product advocate: Responsible for positioning/messaging, content, and programs to commercialize our products and new features.
- Partner with the sales team to acquire sales qualified leads.
- Lead 3 people marketing team and work with HQ PR/marketing team to achieve the goal.
- Core metrics will include # of customer acquisition, sales qualified leads and the satisfaction of our Sales and Product colleagues. Responsibilities .
- A digital marketing leader with experience in SaaS SMB product digital marketing specializing in digital lead acquisition, post-lead funnel optimization, revenue generation, and conversion rate optimization.
- Product Expert: Develop a strong understanding of our product and be familiar with how it works with the rest of the related tech stack (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, e-commerce software).
- Customer Expert and Champion: Know the needs, buyer journey, language, and overall mindset of the SMB customer segment and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate.
- Data and Insights: In collaboration with the analyst team, develop a strong focus on analyzing the data around the business (funnel metrics, test results, sales process insights from sales pipeline, customer research). Collaborate with the Customer Insights leader on the research required for our SMB segment. Requirements .
- Native Thai and fluent in English.
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing-driven type of customer acquisition role for a SaaS company.
- Familiar with inbound marketing tactics.
- Familiar with the setting of working with multinational teams.
- More info>>>https://ikala.tv.