WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Pomelo is looking for a team to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions.
- You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Designing stimulating visuals for the Pomelo website, emails, and social media posts for various promotions and campaigns.
- Create a look consistent with the Pomelo brand
- Communicating effectively with the Art Director, Visual Designers, Editorial Team, and our front-end developers.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to contribute to the team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, photography, video, and other computer-aided design.
- Thai nationality
- Degree in Design or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in communication design
- Expertise in photography, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Take ownership of your work.
- Have excellent time management skill, with amazing attention to detail and can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends.
- Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Good communicate in English.
- Required Materials
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format
- Interested applicants please apply with your CV, Portfolio, with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectations.
- Fashion Buyer - Associate / Senior Associate
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage a specific product line monthly range plan, Designers submission schedule, design and fit, orders, production, pricing, and launch.
- Identify and understand International fashion trends, Thailand and Indonesian (Southeast Asian) fashion trends, Pomelo historical trends, and customers. Communicate information to the designers and produce products that are missing from our current active styles. Research and understand competitor brands for their product and price points.
- Strategize pricing and assortment.
- Work closely with Designers, Product Developers, Studio team, Production team
- Have strong passion towards products and fashion, must have leadership and willingness to learn under pressure.
- Bachelor or Masters: Buying, Art, or Fashion related fields
- Years experience: 0-2y years
- Leadership: Must have strong leadership
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented: Must be self motivated, rigorous and excellence oriented
- Experience in using Excel and Powerpoint
- English Required
- Good communication, problem solving, multi-tasking skills
- Can Do attitude
- Interested candidates please apply with your updated resume, portfolio (If any) and your expected salary.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Regional Campaign Marketing, Senior Associate - Team Lead
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Initiate, plan and lead the execution of regional marketing campaigns to ensure that the Revenue target and other KPI metrics are met.
- Marketing communication strategy and monthly plans for all channels such as email, social media, on-site, app, and others as needed
- Monthly and seasonal promotions such as sales and gifts with purchase
- Innovative and creative viral campaigns that would generate buzz and awareness
- Identify customer needs and behavior and create an amazing shopping experience in order to create loyalty and ultimately grow customer lifetime value
- Responsible for onsite/app maintenance:
- Lead the team to keep the site up to date with fresh and interesting fashion content
- Ensure error-free on-site and app experience, working closely with product manager, UI/UX designer, and visual team
- Provide customer insights to create the best on-site/app and O2O experience for visitors and customer
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Masters preferred
- For Senior Associate - More than 1 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- For Team Lead - More than 5 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- Highly proficient in MS office(excel, powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and highly data-driven
- Strong leadership and management and avid team player
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Strong communication and project management. Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Interest in fashion, retail, and ecommerce and in-tune with current events, trends, and pop-culture
- Flexible, dedicated, and driven with a positive attitude and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Fashion Designer Intern
- We are looking for a younger generation with creative mind who has a passion for fashion and who is interested in the eCommerce fashion brand. We need someone who is eager to learn and explore the new trends of fashion and enjoys start-up culture.
- What you will gain/learn
- Experience first hand the work that goes into the fashion business.You will work alongside and learn skills from more senior designers the complete process of creating and designing.From concept developing and trend analysing, hand select all materials including fabric and fasteners, sketching designing, technical drawings to fittings on prototypes phase in the casual working environment.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Support the design team to planning and developing fashion ranges.
- Support the design team to managing fitting sessions and communicating updates and changes to the Product developer.
- Studying in Fashion Design or related fields.
- Knowledgeable of different fabrics and process how garments are made.
- Knowledgeable in technical design drawing. (Tech-pack)
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Interest and understanding of fashion trends.
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented, get stuff done attitude.
- Command of English is required, reporting to foreigners.