WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, SEO, English, Thai
- We are looking for an intern who is eager to learn, grow and work in an agile digital marketing team. The ideal candidate should be interested in digital marketing and ecommerce and is willing to learn more about this exciting and ever-growing industry.
- 3 months duration.
- Real life digital marketing experience.
- Updating eCommerce platforms look and feel (working closely with Brand and eCommerce teams to ensure our Company s presence on 3rd party eCommerce platforms is consistent with our brand image and optimized for delivering sales.
- Reviewing and identifying content issues on the websites across countries, to ensure that we utilize newly created branded content.
- Managing YouTube look and feel across multiple countries to ensure consistent brand image.
- Providing competitive creative intelligence and trends using such tools as Facebook Ad Library and Google Trend.
- Working closely with the SEO team to implement best practices on our websites.
- Job location.
- Thonglor / BTS Thonglor.
- University graduate or in the final year of studies.
- Excellent command of English both speaking and writing.
- Strong command of Excel and other MS office tools.
- Preferred: certification in Facebook and/or Google ads.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Copywriting, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, social media, email, website, application, and online advertising campaigns for services in KE Group.
- Analyze and evaluate customer digital footprint to draw key recommendations (Weekly-Monthly Report) to management and improve campaign optimization to budgets.
- Be able to work with tech team to recommend amendment in functionalities, user experience and etc to improve user journey and KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Mall s marketing team and Loyalty Program team to plan and manage strategic life-cycle marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Assist in drafting and editing content for public information materials, including press releases, newsletter articles, blogs and social media;.
- Assist in producing social media plans and campaigns, as well as explore more potential digital outreach initiatives to raise online visibility of the publications and events;.
- Produce various multimedia materials for online and offline products, including infographics, motion graphics, short videos, publication covers, presentation templates ...
- Prepare professional PPT decks that we can use to further promote our work, projects, and activities;.
- Assist in video production including shooting and editing videos, mixing sound and animating slideshows, if required;.
- Assist in the organization and execution of the launch of the Survey and other publications and events;.
- Provide background research for public information materials;.
- Support the development of funding proposals and donor scoping for potential projects;.
- Initiate and carry out assigned tasks/special projects.
- Competencies The United Nations Core Competencies include:Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience; and demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; and shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be 'clients' and seeks to see things from clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; and meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
- Optional Competencies:Planning & Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; and uses time efficiently.
- Creativity: Actively seeks to improve programmes or services; offers new and different options to solve problems or meet client needs; promotes and persuades others to consider new ideas; takes calculated risks on new and unusual ideas; thinks "outside the box"; takes an interest in new ideas and new ways of doing things; and is not bound by current thinking or traditional approaches.
- Technological Awareness: Is aware of and educated in the use of software tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Canva, other graphics design software); applies technology tools to appropriate tasks; shows willingness to learn new technology and to share insights on new technologies with the team to support public awareness of division accomplishments and projects; and understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the division.
- EducationApplicants must, at the time of application, meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Have demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter.
- Have demonstrated the ability to successfully interact with individuals of different backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Studio and Canva is desirable.
- Work ExperienceNo working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- Familiarity with the current world events is desirable.
- Knowledge in social media tools, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube is desirable.
- Ability to write text for marketing and promotional materials is desirable.
- An interest in planning and executing advocacy campaigns is desirable.
- LanguagesEnglish and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in English is required for the Internship Programme. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset. Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish are the official languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- AssessmentPotential candidates will be contacted by hiring manager directly for further consideration.
- Special Notice REMOTE INTERNSHIPS (COVID-19): In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants may be requested to undertake the internship remotely in view of constraints regarding visa issuance, international travel and access to UN premises. Applicants must be willing and prepared to undertake the internship remotely for a part or the entirety of the internship.
- A complete online application (Cover Note and Candidate Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- The Cover Note must include:Title of degree you are currently pursuing.
- Graduation Date (when will you be graduating from the programme).
- List the IT skills and design/video editing programmes that you are proficient in.
- Provide a link to samples of your previous written and multimedia work.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for this internship (include qualifications/competencies).
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
- Indicate your available period for the internship, i.e. when and for how long.
- In your online Candidate Profile, be sure to include all past work experiences (if any), IT skills, and three references.
- Please note that due to the large number of applicants, divisions are not in a position to reply to each application and that ONLY short-listed applicants will be contacted for further consideration. United Nations ConsiderationsAccording to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.