WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- You will support the safety & security of studies and those traveling on firm business. In this role you will promote adherence to travel protocols for higher risk locations, and compliance with the travel policy. You will also be responsible for analysis of incidents & issues, travel tracking, and compilation of advice & guidance for travelers & studies. You will conduct research & risk assessments of the region, produce regular reporting, and compile study safety plans to support teams in remote & higher risk settings. You will also maintain extensive external peer networks and support the overall response to security incidents.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Market Analysis, Fast Learner, Problem Solving, English, Thai
฿25,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Assist Executive in designing business game (strategy game, finance game, etc).
- Study new courses and content and summarize key findings.
- Create teaching slide, handout, document design and other learning material.
- Conduct secondary research; industry trends, customer segmentation, business model.
- Shortlist key question to ask customer in primary research.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery.
- Bachelor's Degreein Business Administration or related fields.
- Creative Thinking, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skill.
- Having experience inmarket research andBusiness Model is a plus.
- Having generalknowledge about business and economic.
- Self-motivated, smart working, strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, C#, Java, MySQL, Thai, English
฿40,000 - ฿65,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Get requirement from users.
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create a document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degreein Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- Experience inanalyst design and gathering requirement from users.
- Having experience inResponsive Web Design and designing Native Mobile Application should be the advantage.
- Have DBMS knowledge in OracleDB2 or SQL Server.
- Self-motivated, smart working strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skill. For further information, please kindly contact. 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120. CDG GROUP. (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2877 (Tanakit). (Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.). www.cdg.co.th.
- Production Operation Analyst, Associates
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation Analyst position must have the capability to analyze the companys operation process, which includes manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency, and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will be traveling across Shenzhen, China. Furthermore, they will work with the engineer team to create an innovative software program that will manage and run the manufacturing process, which includes tracking the process and creating reports and metrics. The individual must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, make concise recommendations, and implement timely solutions within the business.
- Identify production operation issues and software integrity and report to team.
- Monitor and manage computer programs and process that run the backend of productionoperation flow ; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Ensuring data accuracy and assist in developing computer software tools and processes toeffectively communicate information, outputs and report.
- Assist in Identifying specific outputs that is required to create software specification, reports andmetrics for better production outputs and management.
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and report on performance metrics.
- Develop detail SOP on existing and succeeding operational process.
- Develop problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studyingoperation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with computer driven software program specifications.
- Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room and Software Engineer, to help assist in finding the best production process ; technology driven.
- To follow up on finding resources and assembling feasible plan that achieves the goals andobjectives of the project that aligns with the companys strategy.
- Ensure all internal departments participate equally in projects.
- Monitor and coordinate activities through entire stage of production.
- Identify, report and resolve any outstanding issues during production process.
- Making sure that expected quality standard and goals are met.
- Coordinate in between China office, Thailand Headquarter and companys resources to get status updates to chart out progress.
- Bachelor Degree of engineering,
- Detail and process driven to achieve goals.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
- Process oriented, strategic thinker and have a builder mind
- Experience to gain knowledge of the fashion industry and to gain a solid understanding of how the production process works.
- Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities. (Ability to travel abroad ; China / India)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.
- What You'll Do
- Youll work in teams of typically 3 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Youll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.Youll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years as a Business Analyst. Additionally, youll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. We view the Business Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with McKinsey. During your first few years with the firm, you will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We encourage you to explore different content areas or geographies through a year-long rotation with one of our practices (e.g., corporate finance, social sector, healthcare, operations) or global offices; many do this after two years as a generalist BA. For all BA's, you will likely intersect with many elements of our firm's work including Digital, Implementation, Analytics - either by collaborating on teams or working with colleagues from these groups.Following your BA tenure, assuming good performance, you will move into a post-graduate school role. Some BAs will take advantage of the opportunity to get outside experience through a secondment (externship) with a private sector or social sector client with the firms support. Others may choose to pursue graduate school with support from the firm.
- Production Operations Analyst Intern
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation & Analyst - Intern position must have the capability to assist the companys operation process in manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics, and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and might have the chance to travel to Shenzhen, China to see our production factory. Furthermore, they will work with the Engineer Team and Business Intelligence Team to create an innovative Software program that will manage, track, and run the manufacturing / operating process.
- Assist in identifying specific outputs that are required to create software specifications, reports, and metrics for better production outputs and management.
- Design problem solutions by using work-flowchart and diagram to help reduce bottlenecks and lead time
- Develop detailed SOP on existing and succeeding operational processes.
- Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room, and Software Engineer to help assist in finding the best production practices.
- Monitor and coordinate activities through the entire stage of production.
- Coordinate between China office, Thailand Headquarter, and companys resources to get status updates on sourcing issues.
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree of Industrial Engineering or related Engineering fields
- Detailed and process driven to achieve goals.
- Interested in the fast fashion and e-commerce industry
- Ability to travel abroad to China if necessary
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Fluent in english (TOEIC 800) or equivalent, Chinese speaking is a plus.