WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- Youll work in teams of typically 3 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Youll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.Youll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years as a Business Analyst. Additionally, youll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. We view the Business Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with McKinsey. During your first few years with the firm, you will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We encourage you to explore different content areas or geographies through a year-long rotation with one of our practices (e.g., corporate finance, social sector, healthcare, operations) or global offices; many do this after two years as a generalist BA. For all BA's, you will likely intersect with many elements of our firm's work including Digital, Implementation, Analytics - either by collaborating on teams or working with colleagues from these groups.Following your BA tenure, assuming good performance, you will move into a post-graduate school role. Some BAs will take advantage of the opportunity to get outside experience through a secondment (externship) with a private sector or social sector client with the firms support. Others may choose to pursue graduate school with support from the firm.
- What You'll Do
- You will support the safety & security of studies and those traveling on firm business. In this role you will promote adherence to travel protocols for higher risk locations, and compliance with the travel policy. You will also be responsible for analysis of incidents & issues, travel tracking, and compilation of advice & guidance for travelers & studies. You will conduct research & risk assessments of the region, produce regular reporting, and compile study safety plans to support teams in remote & higher risk settings. You will also maintain extensive external peer networks and support the overall response to security incidents.
- Production Operations Analyst Intern
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation & Analyst - Intern position must have the capability to assist the companys operation process in manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics, and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and might have the chance to travel to Shenzhen, China to see our production factory. Furthermore, they will work with the Engineer Team and Business Intelligence Team to create an innovative Software program that will manage, track, and run the manufacturing / operating process.
- Assist in identifying specific outputs that are required to create software specifications, reports, and metrics for better production outputs and management.
- Design problem solutions by using work-flowchart and diagram to help reduce bottlenecks and lead time
- Develop detailed SOP on existing and succeeding operational processes.
- Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room, and Software Engineer to help assist in finding the best production practices.
- Monitor and coordinate activities through the entire stage of production.
- Coordinate between China office, Thailand Headquarter, and companys resources to get status updates on sourcing issues.
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree of Industrial Engineering or related Engineering fields
- Detailed and process driven to achieve goals.
- Interested in the fast fashion and e-commerce industry
- Ability to travel abroad to China if necessary
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Fluent in english (TOEIC 800) or equivalent, Chinese speaking is a plus.
- 202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 CDG GROUP (0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar).
- Develop program with.NET or Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.