WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Data Warehousing, Analytical Thinking, Finance, SQL, Python, Good Communication Skills, Excel, Thai, English
- Get to know the Role:
- This is a team leading role for upcoming Thailand Data Team for Grab Financial.
- Candidate should be hands on with analytics, data management, simple statistical and econometric modelling and SQL ETL tasks.
- Work scope is data and analytics tasks including management reporting, dashboarding, for financial use cases such as lending, payments.
- In time and with growth in business, the candidate will be supported by direct team members.
- Working in close coordination with regional Data and Analytics team in Singapore.
- Reporting to regional Head of Data & Analytics for Grab Financial.
- Key day to day tasks:Liaison with country credit bureau, regulators for the data reporting needs.
- Solve for country businesses finance data reporting needs.
- Lead country level data audits to successful completion.
- Determine and acquire the datasets needed to be collected from internal and external sources.
- Design and implement databases and data schemas for new products and digital solutions.
- Management of campaign reporting, MIS, analysis and derivation of key success KPIs.
- Design and ownership of Dashboard in Tableau, Holistics, other MIS and dashboard reporting.
- Work with data scientists, technology teams and other functions to deep dive on data solutions and prioritize business and information needs.
- Assist data science teams in developing tools, metrics, and systems to analyze large-scale internal and external datasets to identify opportunities to improve solutions efficiency, accuracy for a more targeted product offering.
- ETL, Profiling and segmentation of datasets for tactical data mining tasks.
- Test for incoming data quality (exploratory data analysis) and build and execute UAT test cases at the point of deployment of analytics models.
- The must haves:
- A Bachelor's/Master s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience in Data warehousing, BI, analytics or insights related role.
- Proven relevant experience with Credit Bureau or Analytics Consulting (Financial Institutions) in nature.
- Proficient in both Thai and English language.
- Expert in SQL/Presto, Python coding skills a plus.
- Good in Tableau and building dashboards.
- Proficient with working on Big databases.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Team leading experience, Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Good in business communication.
- Retail banking, FI or credit bureau experience preferred.
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.