WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Python, SQL, Good Communication Skills, Thai
- Get to know the role.
- Analytics role focused on Grab s Thailand business to execute analytics projects across different verticals and functions. Based in Bangkok, Thailand..
- Solve key business problems through using appropriate mix of strategic thinking and computational methods..
- Provide actionable insights to inform decisions and strategies..
- Develop cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge about Grab's business, products and operations through working with vast volumes of data..
- Enable market-wide visibility for on business metrics across multiple business lines..
- Develop and uphold best practices with respect to change management, documentation and data protocols..
- Perform and drive internal analytics to continuously refine how we operate..
- What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related technical field..
- 4+ years of experience in data-centric roles, with strong working knowledge in SQL and Python..
- Cognizant of coding best practices and performance tuning..
- Experience with working with Presto or similar Big Data engines..
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools..
- Strong problem solver, able to investigate and resolve issues independently..
- Able to work under pressure and deliver work arounds quickly to ensure business as usual..
- Analytical and independent problem solver. Meticulous with high attention to detail..
- Strong communicator with ability to switch hats between data/technical speak and business/layperson speak..
- Ability to speak in local language (Thai) and familiarity with local Thai culture is a plus..
Software Development, English, Thai
- Get to know the Role:
- This is a team leading role for upcoming Thailand Data Team for Grab Financial.
- Candidate should be hands on with analytics, data management, simple statistical and econometric modelling and SQL ETL tasks.
- Work scope is data and analytics tasks including management reporting, dashboarding, for financial use cases such as lending, payments.
- In time and with growth in business, the candidate will be supported by direct team members.
- Working in close coordination with regional Data and Analytics team in Singapore.
- Reporting to regional Head of Data & Analytics for Grab Financial.
- Key day to day tasks:Liaison with country credit bureau, regulators for the data reporting needs.
- Solve for country businesses finance data reporting needs.
- Lead country level data audits to successful completion.
- Determine and acquire the datasets needed to be collected from internal and external sources.
- Design and implement databases and data schemas for new products and digital solutions.
- Management of campaign reporting, MIS, analysis and derivation of key success KPIs.
- Design and ownership of Dashboard in Tableau, Holistics, other MIS and dashboard reporting.
- Work with data scientists, technology teams and other functions to deep dive on data solutions and prioritize business and information needs.
- Assist data science teams in developing tools, metrics, and systems to analyze large-scale internal and external datasets to identify opportunities to improve solutions efficiency, accuracy for a more targeted product offering.
- ETL, Profiling and segmentation of datasets for tactical data mining tasks.
- Test for incoming data quality (exploratory data analysis) and build and execute UAT test cases at the point of deployment of analytics models.
- The must haves:
- A Bachelor's/Master s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8-12 years relevant work experience in Data warehousing, BI, analytics or insights related role.
- Proven relevant experience with Credit Bureau or Analytics Consulting (Financial Institutions) in nature.
- Proficient in both Thai and English language.
- Expert in SQL/Presto, Python coding skills a plus.
- Good in Tableau and building dashboards.
- Proficient with working on Big databases.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Team leading experience, Self-motivated and independent learner.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Good in business communication.
- Retail banking, FI or credit bureau experience preferred.
- Get to know our Team:
- Grab s lending business (GFSA - Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab s array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab s ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is responsible for end to end conceptualization, design, development, execution and ongoing management of all lending activities in its focus markets and segments..
- TheCountryCreditOperationsteam is responsible for setting up and execution ofthecreditriskmanagement policies and procedures, work in closely with the Country Head, Product andRegionalCreditRiskteam assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements for all the markets. The individual joining theCountryCreditOperationsteam will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects ofthecreditriskframework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies..
- Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implementthecreditframework/CreditPoliciesfor the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist inmakingCreditdecisions.
- Establish measurements toanalyzecreditmodeland policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive oncorecreditissuesand prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitorcreditperformancemetrics to identify issues, new andinnovativecreditprocessesor feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputsfromCreditRiskperspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves:
- A Master s degree/Bachelor s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experienceinCreditpolicy,Creditanalyticsor insights related role..
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.