WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting
- Work closely across companies in financial industry with client business team.
- Identify gaps in client operations and recommend resolutions for further improvements.
- Design deliverables content to reflect client needs and strive to develop deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Advise financial institutions on a range of prudential and supervisory issues including regulatory and compliance, credit risk, market risk and operational risk.
- Conduct risk management advice and framework design and operational effectiveness.
- Perceive client's current risk practices and identify gaps to be improved.
- Support project manager/ team leader in executing projects and other tasks.
- Skills and attributes for success.
- To qualify for the role you must have.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, engineering, or another finance-related role.
- New graduates are welcome with internship experience in a similar role or working environment,preferably in professional services or client-facing role.
- Individual with experience in the Banking or Financial industry with experience in either front process, operation process, accounting process or IT will be highly considered.
- Having knowledge about Financial Modeling and Coding Skills.
- Ideally, you'll also have.
- Individual with an experience in Banking or Insurance industry with experience in either front process, operation process, accounting process or IT will be highly considered.
- We currently are seeking a highly motivated individual to work on multiple client engagements, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and lead business development activities.
- What we offer.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
- EY | Building a better working world.
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.