WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, English
- The role: Be a part of the adventure tour sales team and handle tour inquiries from our domestic and overseas clients from our website, by phone, e-mail, live chat and in person. Respond to both new prospects and manage existing clients on a daily basis, and provide excellent customer service. Ensure accuracy in all details in the company s contracts, quotations and itineraries. Maintain knowledge about our product portfolio to be able to provide information and details of our existing tours. Provide and present interesting itineraries and accurate quotations. Collaborate with Product and Operations team, tour guides and suppliers to present interesting itineraries and competitive quotations. Assist the Adventure Tour Manager in day to day tasks and team administration. Coordinate booked tours across the Sales, Operations, Reservations, Product and Finance teams.
- To help you to succeed you will need to have: A passion for adventure, active travel and cycling, with an outgoing, service-oriented attitude towards our customers. Sales skills with an attention to details and comfortable working with numbers. An open-minded and hardworking spirit with a positive team attitude and being flexible, energetic, proactive and service - orientated. An ability to anticipate and solve problems quickly. An ability to work independently and handle multitasking jobs. Experience in tourism industry or from relevant sales and customer service. Thai nationality with excellent command of both English and Thai (understand, speak, read, write). A systematic approach to administration and good computer skills knowing. your way around Open Office/MS Office, Internet and e-mail. Knowledge of Asian / European destinations and the travel industry is ideal.
- If you have an adventurous nature, passionate about cycling and are looking for an exciting future with a forward thinking tour operator please send us your CV and a cover letter in English to [email protected]
- visit us atwww.spiceroads.com.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Budgeting, Financial Modeling
- BusinessAnalyst / Consultant.
- Job brief:
- We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Note: The office is at Sinn Sathorn building right next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Financial modelling.
- Variance Analysis.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems..
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings..
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts..
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management..
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports..
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff..
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency..
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements..
- Performing user acceptance testing..
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance..
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures..
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements..
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users..
- Managing competing resources and priorities..
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.\.
- Business Analyst Requirements:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills..
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions..
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations..
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook..
- A track record of following through on commitments..
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills..
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams..
฿40,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- Sr/ Jr SAP Consultant (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP,PM, HR).
- Understand client requirements and utilize business and product knowledge to meet expectations.
- Identify best business practices and engage in implementing the process together with our customers.
- Demonstrate the SAP system in various industries and be able to prepare the system to support industry specific requirements.
- Involve in project implementation as a team member/team leader.
- Assume leadership role in SAP applications in implementation and be able to support customers after successful implementation.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of business processes, standards and practices of related applications.
- Experience in implementing 2-3 SAP projects preferably for customers.
- Experience in demonstrating and presenting business solutions to customers & prospects will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with effective interpersonal skills.
- Superior problem-solving and consulting skills.
- Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, starting present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to [email protected] or call 0839928800.
- Allen & Associates Recruitment Co., Ltd..
Willing To Work Overtime, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
- IRIS Consulting is a local boutique consulting firm. We help our clients uplift their Organization and People Capabilities to meet their most important goals. Since our establishment in 2012, we have assisted global, regional, and local leaders in various industries, including Retail, Consumer, Industrial, Energy, and Financial Services, in translating their visions into strategies as well as implementable solutions. And starting from Q1/2018, we are exciting to launch the additional client solutions including: Digital Talent Acquisition Solution, Digital Learning Solution, Organization Diagnostic to help our clients make significant and lasting impact even more.
- Consulting Project-based Engagement: Conduct both primary and secondary research and analyses in order to develop solutions, addressing client's issues.
- IRIS Digital Platform Development (New business): Design UX (User experience) and work with IT experts as well as work by self in developing the digital solutions for Organization & People aspects in large organizations.
- Practice Areas: Organization transformation, People transformation and Process reengineering.
- Client Exposures: Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail, Energy, and Industrial - our clients are all #1 in their respective industries.
- Work Location: 50% at client offices and 50% at IRIS office.
- Very quick & self-reliant learner, Detail oriented, High responsibility, Analytical thinking, Enthusiastic for all works - from CEO interviews to Operation staff work shadowing.
- Always challenge yourself for perfection.
- Eager to learn how the business really works.
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Comfortable with very small team of 5-6.
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact