WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Financial Reporting, ERP, Data Warehousing, English
- Are you a natural problem solver that likes interesting and challenging work? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their business needs, and providing them with solutions? Then you could be a great fit for this role within our APAC Consulting team. The Consulting team works directly with our partners and customers to successfully implement our CPM Reporting and Budgeting solution. Every project is unique, and you will be challenged to come up with innovative solutions for every project.
- Are technically proficient with knowledge of basic data-warehouse concepts.
- Take great care of our partners/customers. Client satisfaction always comes first.
- Research and understand each client s business, as well as their financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and data requirements. Develop and implement a solution that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Become an expert in our software and implementation best practices. We are the experts and never stop learning.
- Train our clients so they can become experts too. Lead formal training classes and hands-on workshops for our customers and partners.
- Lead your projects to a successful completion. Work independently and with a project team to ensure ultimate project success.
- Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related field is desirable. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should possess the following:
- Fast learner who can work independently and a team player who works well as part of a project team.
- 2+ years consulting experience implementing Financial Reporting Software, Budgeting, or ERP is highly desirable.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of financial systems is an advantage (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful
- candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative
- Able to travel.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus
- Experience with any financial reporting, or budgeting software
- Experience with dashboard tools like Power BI, Qlik/Qlik Sense or similar tool.
- This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation
- components will be discussed further with qualified candidates.
- Candidate must speak and write in fluent English
- There is no visa sponsorship associated with this position.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple products have the potential to change the way people live, learn and work. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to join us as an Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) in Bangkok. The Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) actively promotes the sales of Apple solutions in the Apple section of Consumer Electronics Store (CES) locations. Possessing strong sales, service and product knowledge, the ASC actively represents the culture of excellence and collaboration of the wider ASC community, and works with the members of their virtual team to deliver all the key metrics for success at their store.
- Key Qualifications.
- Retail sales experience.
- Proven track record in the delivery of aggressive growth targets against closely measured goals.
- Experience in proactively and directly approaching tentative customers and enthusing them about innovative products and lifestyle solutions.
- Aggressive focus on goals and continuous improvement.
- Customer service experience.
- Advanced communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Mature approach, decision-making and follow through.
- Familiarity with the PC platform.
- Hardware and service sales background in a retail environment.
- Involvement in carrying out in-store merchandising plans.
- Presentation skills.
- Apple product and channel experience.
- Understanding of operations and logistics.
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Written and Oral Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Technical Aptitude, Learning Ability, Teamwork, Initiative, Adaptability.
- Retail Sales and Service.
- Meet the sales, service and attach rate goals set for the store locations and in most cases aggressively beat these goals, ensuring individual and store results exceed other locations.
- Be actively involved in all store level activities to ensure the highest possible revenue targets, service and attach rates are being fulfilled.
- Maintain high levels of customer service, satisfaction and integrity and minimise dissatisfaction and returned product volumes.
- Develop a strong working relationship, team-work and sense of mutual respect with in-store manager and members of the virtual team.
- Implement and deliver Apple directed initiatives and leverage Apple strategies and programs.
- Ensure store staff are well briefed and trained on new Apple products and promotions.
- Additional Requirements.
- Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver more than the customer expects.
- Be dependable and reliable - follow-up quickly and consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour.
ERP, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, Thai, English
- Jobtitle: : Functional Consultant ( ERP Applications).
- Location : BKK, Thailand ( G Tower Rama9 ).
- Industry: Computer Software.
- Email to receive applies : [email protected]
- Experience : 2-3years and above.
- Nationality Filter : Thai.
- To conduct requirement gathering and understanding of the issue session.
- Work with client to define the scope of issue and resolution.
- Identifies business change requirements and impacts associated with recommended design.
- Works with the Business Subject Matter Expert (SME) to define solution for issue / enhancement on specific functionality.
- Write Functional Design documentation based on enhancement / solution requirements.
- Assist with the technical design ensuring business requirements have been addressed.
- Perform quality assurance by verifying the documented functional document against delivered solution.
- Creates test requirements, cases and performance of testing to validate business processes.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use of solution. Position Requirements:
- Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or similar field.
- At least 2 years of ERP implementation experience either from an end-user or vendor background.
- Proven track record in implementing at least 2 full cycle ERP projects.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality will be given advantage.
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities relating to Finance, Sales, Procurement, Inventory and Production processes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Travelling may be required for this position including overseas business trip and possess own transport.
- Willing to travel: 30% Benefits:
- 9 Dots offers a competitive reward package which consists of basic salary, allowances, performance bonus, company trip, a minimum of 18-days annual leave and a 5-day work week.
- Flexi-working hours - Insurance coverage provided.
- Flexi-benefit allowance.
- Current project base: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia Position.
- Summary: Sikich is seeking a D365 Sr. SCM Consultant, with expert level experience in AX Supply Chain module & the Business Process area. Essential Job Duties: Stays current on Dynamics 365 functional capabilities (Supply Chain, Trade & Logistics, Warehouse, etc.) to implement feature functions on client projects. Reviews all new releases of Dynamics 365 & functional content. Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery. Works directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Utilizes Lifecycle Services (LCS) & adds to templates & standard processes via actual project work. Mentors other consultants aspiring to move up to senior consultant as well as new consultants learning Sikich s methodology. Learns & documents new features & business processes to share with Dynamics AX team & our clients. Contributes to marketing content, such as blogs, white papers, etc. Travel up to 80% (nationally & internationally) to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on implementation phase. Qualifications: Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent. 3+ years Dynamics AX implementation experience. Dynamics AX 2012 & D365 experience. Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics certification a plus. Additional supply chain or manufacturing certification (CSCP, CPIM, etc.) a plus.