WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Linux, Software Development
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience planning infrastructure modernization as a technical consultant, technical pre-sales engineer, or enterprise architect.
- Experience in one of the following: cloud migration, data center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application/servers assessment and discovery.
- Experience leading IT strategy discussion/design cloud adoption plans.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience as an IT infrastructure consultant or enterprise architect working in data center investment strategies and proposals.
- Experience in networking (i.e., Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or Enterprise applications.
- Knowledge for VMware technology stack (e.g., vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN etc.) or other technology stack (e.g., Active Directory, Windows Server, etc.).
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As an Infrastructure Modernization Specialist in Google Cloud Customer Engineering team, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks. You will also be part of a diverse team of fellow Googlers working in an environment of respect and inclusion where we promote equal opportunities to succeed.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with progressive and novel solutions, leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy from technical perspective. Craft the strategy to transform the customers, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments. Help the Account team to close agreements from technical perspective.
- Recommend migration strategies, enterprise architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Thai, English
- Get to know our Team:
- We are a forward-looking regional compliance team that prevents, detects and mitigates regulatory risk across Grab Financial Group, while helping to strengthen the culture of compliance.
- As a dynamic and fast-growing FinTech organization in South-East Asia, we prize a partnership mindset in engaging closely with business teams to support delivery of commercial objectives, while ensuring no compromise in our role as the second line of defense.
- The team assesses key regulatory and compliance risks for entities in Grab Financial Group; monitors for compliance with new or amended regulations; develops and implements controls, policies, procedures and training; conducts testing; investigates, surveils and monitors for compliance risks and breaches; and leads responses to regulatory examinations, audits and inquiries. We collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to enable technology-led solutions to meet compliance objectives. We also correspond with regional regulators and proactively identifies opportunities to deepen relationships with key government stakeholders.
- Get to know the Role:
- This is an individual contributor role based in Bangkok, Thailand and the individual will be the regulatory compliance lead for our new Invest business. This role will entail advising the business and seeing through our license application with the SEC as well as our planned business launch in 2H 2021. A candidate with the right background and experience can potentially be elevated to lead the compliance team for Grab Financial Group in Thailand.
- Regulatory Compliance Advisory.
- Assist in the license application for the Wealth business;.
- Render regulatory compliance advice on all aspects of compliance, including but not limited to: AML/KYC, investment suitability, outsourcing, business continuity and technology;.
- Develop, maintain and implement the Country compliance program, including formulating compliance policies and procedures, regulatory documentations, and maintaining compliance registers;.
- Ensure regulatory reporting requirements are met on a timely basis;.
- Review marketing materials to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;.
- Work closely with operations and product teams to ensure enhancements in compliance processes are adhered to and play a driving role to implement system changes;.
- Act as the MLRO for the Company;.
- Assist to identify and act on potential/ actual AML risk issues such as the drafting of suspicious transaction reports, executing on key AML training initiatives, and the AML onboarding of customers; and.
- Discharge all responsibilities as the nominated Compliance Officer in accordance with regulations in assigned jurisdictions..
- Monitoring, Controls, and Governance.
- Assist to conduct compliance risk assessments and develop plans to address regulatory gaps and drive remediation efforts;.
- Support external and internal audits as required for, but not limited to, the purposes of regulatory or internal controls initiatives;.
- Support efforts in developing an incident reporting framework in relation to Compliance breaches;.
- Coordinate closely with subject matter experts to implement risk mitigation strategies in key areas such as personal data protection, transaction monitoring, business continuity, and information security;.
- Support and where necessary drive government relations activities in regional markets to deepen ties with financial regulators and central banks; and.
- Regularly update stakeholders regarding key compliance risks..
- Training and awareness.
- Responsible to create a compliance culture and awareness in Thailand operations; and.
- Provide compliance trainings and education to staff on a periodic basis;.
- The must haves:
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in a regulatory compliance function within a financial institution or financial regulator;.
- Familiar with SEC and CMSB requirements and have previous experience in the wealth and/or asset management space;.
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills, particularly the ability to extract insights;.
- Demonstrated willingness to get hands dirty to effectively solve problems;.
- Ability to work independently and yet still be team-oriented;.
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail oriented and well-organized;.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Thai, with the ability to adapt writing styles to suit a range of internal and external stakeholders;.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and numerous stakeholders in a large organization; and.
- Apply a practical and commercially-sensitive mindset in developing creative solutions for the organization..
- We will love to have:
- AML Certification from the ACAMs or its equivalent;.
- Hands-on experience designing operational flows to manage regulatory change management/ compliance breach handling/ outsourcing/ technology risk processes; and.
- Interested and keen to develop a career in fintech..
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Digital Marketing, Sales, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns with online measurement and operations.
- Experience with pitching digital solutions to clients or direct sales experience.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with the technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising, and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions.
- Experience creating and sharing best practice solutions to promote a culture of learning and having impact at scale.
- Expertise across automation, audience, targeting, attribution and assets.
- Expertise in overall search ecosystem with focus on accelerating customer success, business growth and driving product adoption.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As a Search Specialist, you will oversee the Search strategy for key customers across the entire business process. You will drive in-depth solutions to help our search partners achieve their customer business objectives in partnership with the Large Customer Sales Teams through pitching and activating new products. You will advise them on growing their existing business, maximizing growth on their marketing investment, and unlock new business opportunities.
- You will also act as an advisor and consultant that works across functions and alongside global teams, as well as a customer advocate within Google.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Manage a book of business as a full-time Search Specialist, working across the entire business process (planning, presenting alongside in-country teams, implementing and optimizing).
- Dive deep into the customer's business objectives and lead a holistic Search strategy. Be the Search leader to drive performance for them and growth in Google.
- Work with cross-site and cross-functional teams to cultivate short and long-term account growth.
- Facilitate conversations on measurement and attribution of Search media.
- Lead, drive, and scale product adoption.