WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- This is part-time job that you can manage your free time to selling our product. We have no salary, but you will get commission base on every projects you manage to close won. We have attrative commission for you:).
- Sales Executive is the responsible for selling TidTor Platform to the new and existing clients. We are looking for energetic and motivate person to join us. We are providing the attractive package base on your working experience.
- Thailand citizen. Age 20-35 years. Education background Vocational certificate, High Vocational certificate, Bachelor's degree.
- 0-2 working experiences. Prefer sales professional experiences in Business to Business (B2B).
- Professional in business communication well with English: speak, listen, written.
- Professional using business email, microsoft excel, powerpoint, word, video conference (zoom, microsoft team, google meeting).
- Have the sales skills for contacting new customers, presentation, follow up, and close the deals.
- Familiar with social media for business contacting which are LinkedIn, Facebook, Line chat, Youtube, Instagram.
- Target for calling new clients is minimum 10 companies daily or agreeable with line manager.
- Achieve sales target at least 80% within first 3 months to clear out the probation period.
- Open communication with colleagues and line manager, Teamwork player, Working hard and smart, Friendly.
- Staff must own their laptop, mobile phone and use hi speed internet connection at workplace.
- If the staff can proof themselves within 6 months period, then they have chance to promote to full-time employee with benefits below:
- Base salary start at 15,000 THB which depend on your working experiences.
- Monthly commission and incentive (exclude from base salary).
- Working from home 100%. Virtual communicate with company's staffs and our clients.
- Working Monday - Friday at 9:30 - 18:30 include 1 hour break at lunch time.
- Company provide mobile SIM card with telephone package monthly.
- Public holidays refer to Thailand's government law.
- Paid holiday leave 6 days annually.
- Social Security.
- Free monthly sales online training.
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Social media, Management, Vietnamese, English
- The APAC Media Partnerships team is seeking an experienced executive to take our partnerships with public figures and creators to the next level. The role will be an internal advocate for these partners working directly with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Communications to drive the people publisher strategy. The Media Partnerships team is the face of Facebook to our external relationships and gets to work with some of the biggest media companies, TV networks, broadcaster, celebrities, talent agencies in the markets. This position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and report to Head of Entertainment Partnerships, Mainland Southeast Asia.
- Strategic Partner Manager, Public Figures & Creators - Vietnam Responsibilities.
- Develop and drive strategies to scale product adoption and product features for public figures and video creators.
- Identify outreach opportunities for public figures, talents and representatives.
- Be the face of Facebook in the market and manage single thread relationship with Public Figures and Creators.
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Communications.
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions.
- Track and manage our partnerships flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform.
- Collaborate with partner managers across regions to drive and play a pivotal role in end to end execution of programs for public figures and creators..
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partner managers, including proactively resolving technical and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners & monitor progress.
- Minimum Qualifications.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience, including 5 years of related partner management or servicing experience.
- Proven track record of driving partnership strategy, preferably at a media company or consumer Internet Company, among a diverse set of industries including consulting or client servicing.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects across time zones.
- Understanding of Facebook products and social media landscape.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of management.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese as the successful candidate will be engaging with partners in Vietnam whose usual business language is Vietnamese..
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and put insights into actions.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Strong record of being a team player.