WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Get to know our Team:
- Grab s lending business (GFSA - Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab s array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab s ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is responsible for end to end conceptualization, design, development, execution and ongoing management of all lending activities in its focus markets and segments..
- TheCountryCreditOperationsteam is responsible for setting up and execution ofthecreditriskmanagement policies and procedures, work in closely with the Country Head, Product andRegionalCreditRiskteam assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements for all the markets. The individual joining theCountryCreditOperationsteam will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects ofthecreditriskframework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies..
- Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implementthecreditframework/CreditPoliciesfor the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist inmakingCreditdecisions.
- Establish measurements toanalyzecreditmodeland policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive oncorecreditissuesand prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitorcreditperformancemetrics to identify issues, new andinnovativecreditprocessesor feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputsfromCreditRiskperspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves:
- A Master s degree/Bachelor s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experienceinCreditpolicy,Creditanalyticsor insights related role..
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.