WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Excel, Microsoft Office
- Art Technician for academic year 2019/2020.
- Specification: (This appointment is for a Thai national only)
- Applications will be considered as they arrive.
- Department: Art.
- Position Summary: The role of the Art Technician provides support to the Head of Art, Art Teachers in the Senior School and assist pupils. They ensure the smooth running of the Department.
- General: Shrewsbury is one of South East Asia s outstanding international schools, with enrolment of 1700 students from Early Years to Sixth Form, exceptional examination results and particular strengths in the creative arts, design and sport. The school itself enjoys a delightful and spectacular setting, right on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in the heart of Bangkok. The school is readily accessed by road and boats, which provide an easy and quick link to Bangkok s Skytrain and the city centre. The link with Shrewsbury school UK (www.shrewsbury.org.uk) is taken very seriously and, year-on-year, develops into a world-class educational partnership.
- The Art Technician will:
- Assist staff and students with work, including photocopying, arranging displays, photographing work and preparation of materials;.
- Assist with the running of the Department, ensuring that preparation is undertaken for all lessons, rooms are checked as requested by staff and rooms are prepared ready for lessons throughout the day;.
- Order and prepare all teaching materials required for schemes of work and examination work and other materials that may be required form time to time such as the occasional cutting and preparing of resistant material resources, e.g., class sets of lino blocks, canvasses, wooden boards, clay etc.;.
- Audit stock, record keeping and checking and storing deliveries of materials (in consultation with Head of Department) - Updating and reconciling Excel spreadsheet budget - Enquiries and routine communication with suppliers and to negotiate costing of resources;.
- Maintain resources, e.g., machinery, including routine repairs - Management of Health and Safety checks to all machines and studio environments;.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and healthy environment in the art rooms and to liaise with the Head of Art and School s maintenance team with regards to any concerns;.
- Undertake appropriate training with regard to techniques, health and safety and any other areas that may be relevant to the role;.
- Record and maintain accurate records of data required for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations and risk assessments for the safe use of any equipment or materials;.
- Provide technical advice to students as applicable. Supporting staff and pupils in the making of studio resolutions - Consultation on practical process and material limitations/possibilities - Physical involvement in support of making ambitious studio pieces (GCSE, AS and A Level);.
- Organise and supervise of and support for the End of Year Exhibition by GCSE, AS and A Level candidates and year- round whole school displays of artwork i.e. to assist with displays in the Art Department, Corridors and other areas within the school as needed;.
- Assist with the organization and administration of Art Department school trips. Ensuring that the first aid kit and lunches/snack and water has been packed;.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of school-related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information;.
- Support the department with parent workshops and meetings through administrative duties and organizing events;.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact with;.
- In addition, the job holder will be expected to carry out any other duties commensurate with the post as may be reasonably required by the Head of Art;.
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that theirworking knowledge and skill base is kept up-to-date, to ensure that they can support the Art Department appropriately.
- Child Safeguarding:Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to.
- Attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes;.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;.
- Report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;.
- Keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;.
- Seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check.
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License / Passport/National ID card).
- Satisfactory references.
- Verification of qualifications and work experience.
- How to Apply: Applications will be only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury
- International School Application Form, which is available on the
- school website Job Vacancies page.
- Further Details: Full details of the school are available on our website at
Network Administration, PHP, Windows Server, Thai, English
- The ICT Support Technician at Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City is responsible to the ICT Supervisor who acts as Line Manager. He/she will work closely with the rest of the ICT Support team to provide an excellent service and vital technical support to meet the needs of the Shrewsbury community.
- To provide comprehensive technical support service to apple devices such as iPads, iMacs, Macbooks and Apple TV s including administration, installation and updating of all apple software and Apps to all staff and students.
- Administrative duties relating to the schools IT systems including Google Apps for education, Firefly, Destiny and Overdrive.
- Basic Programming knowledge in: Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server.
- Basic Web Programming knowledge in: ASP, PHP, CMS such as Wordpress.
- Set up equipment such as desktop PC s, laptops, data projectors, printers, interactive whiteboards and other ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use.
- General technician duties as and when required to help maintain the school network and support the smooth operation of the schools IT infrastructure.
Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Service-Minded, English
- The Head of Housekeeping reports directly to the Director of Business Services and is responsible for the administrative services in the school. In particular, the Head of Housekeeping will:
- be responsible for cleaning the whole areas of the school;.
- be responsible for plants, trees, flowers, grasses, gardens and fields;.
- be responsible for pest control;.
- be responsible for hygiene products in bathrooms;.
- supervise and oversee staff and team to achieve effective tasks and be in the discipline;.
- control the budget and supplies disbursement e.g. toilet paper, tissue paper, paper drinking cone etc.
- promote and improve in working standard of staff and team;.
- summarise and report monthly expenses to Accounts Department (cleaning, gardening and fields, and hygiene products);.
- plan and delegate manpower, and will supervise and evaluate staff and team;.
- follow up all tasks assigned promptly and ad-hoc problem-solving;.
- report and take action in all tasks assigned by the Line Manager;.
- manage obstacles in working environment regarding safety as the main priority, keeping fire exits clear and clean at all times;.
- be responsible for cleanliness on Shrewsbury-Chatrium shuttle boats including all life-saving equipment on board;.
- maintain all working equipment and tools to be in good condition and ready to be used;.
- maintain furniture and all properties of the school to use last longer;.
- report all items needed to be fixed and repaired items to technicians to process for the next stage;.
- supervise and oversee readiness of all tasks assigned before the school activities start, and clean up after the events finish e.g. sports competition, school fair, any other annual traditional days etc.
- have experience in building housekeeping.
- demonstrate good leadership skill.
- able to communicate in English.