WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
แสดงผล 1 - 6 ตำแหน่งงาน จากทั้งหมด 6 ตำแหน่งงาน
กรุงเทพ, งานสาธารณสุข / การแพทย์ ,การจัดการ งานสาธารณสุข / การแพทย์,การจัดการ
Compliance, Safety Management, Excel
- Provide program management over multi functional aspects of health, safety and medical activities.
- Provide ongoing technical/operational guidance.
- Ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements and accountability across Regional / country operations to enable the H&S strategy, mission and vision.
- Represent Country on Regional H&S Teams.
- Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes.
- Develop and implement country well-being business policies, strategies and initiatives.
- Participate with H&S stakeholder interactions on plans, resources and finances to achieve company and organizational objectives.
- Provide health, safety and medical policy interpretation, advice and council to country leaders, in-country business unit executive management, HR and H&S.
- Manage the implementation and development of continual improvements consistent with regulatory requirements, and in alignment with the Health and Safety Management System.
- Analyze Health and Safety Management System results and action appropriate response within area of control.
- Participate in creative solutions to internal stakeholder health, wellness and safety concerns.
- Deliver country health & safety communications and education programs.
- Collaborate with team members globally in the design of programs and H&S strategy.
- Has the ability to work on global projects with international colleagues across various time zones, and.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Safety Officer or professional as recognized by the Department of Labour Protection and Welfare.
- Bachelor's degree in occupational health and safety, medical or related field.
- Has attained or is planning to attain professional certification, such as CSP or CIH.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Regional regulations /standards.
- Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Proactively engaged self-starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to be an independent problem-solver with minimal supervision.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Country of posting.
- High level work ethics and attitude.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Master's Degree in occupational health and safety, medical or related field.
- At least 2 years' experience in applying Safety/Industrial Hygiene/Health / Medical Principles.
- Experience covering a broad type of work environments.
- About Business Unit IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
- Your Life @ IBM In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better. Being an IBMer means you'll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you'll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
- Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
- Are you ready to be an IBMer?.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
พญาไท, กรุงเทพ, งานออกแบบ / ศิลปะ / สร้างสรรค์ ,ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม งานออกแบบ / ศิลปะ / สร้างสรรค์,ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
- More than 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud Program.
- Experience in any kind of Live Streaming Project.
- Livestream Setup: setting up live streaming stage/area, lighting, audio, camera(s), and equipment.
- Livestream Operation: supervising live streaming technical activities, queue cards, and OBS operation, ensuring stable live streaming outputs, and making recordings.
- Editing videos and creative graphic materials for social media channels.
- Ensuing the process of editing recorded live streams into highlight reels (short videos) to be used on various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, etc.) is finished on schedule.
- Client Exposures.
- Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Client engagement from Top management to Staff.
- Ideal Candidate s Quality.
- Strong English and Thai (especially Writing).
- Strong Research & Analytical skills.
- Strong Facilitation skills.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- Work Location.
- IRIS Consulting, 12A Pearl Bangkok, BTS Aree.
กรุงเทพ, ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม ไอที / เขียนโปรแกรม
฿20,000 - ฿22,000
- Local Site support services.
- End user computing, troubleshooting Network,.
- Ticketing tool, Asset Management,.
- PC & Mobile technologies.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or related field.
- Good English for communication.
- Able to work with team, quick learner and self-motivate, Hardworking.
- 1-2 years of experience in telecommunication, knowledge in IT/Infra field is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL preferred.
- Basic knowledge in IP Network (OSI Model).
- Working Place: Ericsson Head Office (Sun Tower).
กรุงเทพ, วิศวกรรม ,ผู้บริหารอาวุโส วิศวกรรม,ผู้บริหารอาวุโส
- Associates or Bachelors in applicable engineering field or mechanical or electrical trades.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a data center or other critical facility management.
- Hands-on experience and solid knowledge in MEP and facility operations.
- Amazon is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our Data Center Engineering Operations Team. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports Amazon Web Services. Specifically, this team works to ensure that the data center's MEP operates at 100% availability while maintaining first-class customer service to the teams and groups within the data centers.
- The Data Center Chief Engineer (CE) is responsible for ensuring that all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center is operating at peak efficiency. This involves both planned preventative maintenance of equipment, daily corrective work, and emergency response to emergent issues. The CE serves as an expert technical resource reporting to a site's Data Center Facility Manager and interacting with onsite Engineering Operations Technicians (EOT) and any third party vendors. They are expected to be a singular focal point for all facility operations within a given data center and to support Amazon within its owned and operated data centers. Data center equipment that supports mission-critical servers and strive to maintain 100% uptime.
- Also expected from the CE is the ability to manage small-to-medium impacting projects from conception to completion. These projects involve large amounts of independent work as well as collaboration with external support groups including engineering, automation, processing, and finance in both local and global settings. The CE will be tasked with creating and delivering key milestones, obtaining and tracking quotes for all necessary costs, and documenting project results for future implementation at other facilities. The goals of such projects are for the CE to drive innovation and resiliency while reducing operational costs in the facilities.
- The CE directs, trains and supports EOT's in their role of providing hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operations. Implementation and execution of site/equipment-specific training exercises is also expected. This equipment includes, but is not limited to, stand-by diesel generators, switchgear, UPS's, PDU's, AHU's, chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatment systems, pumps, motors, VFD's, and building automation systems.
- Key job responsibilitiesOversee the day-to-day operations and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment in a data center.
- Act as an escalation point for all facilities-related issues within the data center, escalating to the Data Center Facility Manager as needed.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analysis, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Create and deploy new standard practices for Engineering Operations Technicians, Chief Engineers, and vendor support teams.
- Data Center capacity planning and reporting.
- Provide training and guidance to Engineering Operations Technicians.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to by vendor and Amazon staff.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analysis, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Operating engineering licenses such as DC II, DC III, or equivalent.
- Electrical or mechanical operation license.
กรุงเทพ, วิศวกรรม วิศวกรรม
- Supervise contractors who perform servicing or preventive maintenance.
- Operate and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis for operational issues.
- Troubleshoot facility and rack level events within internal SLA.
- Ensure all personnel on-site follow safety protocols.
- Work on-call and a rotating schedule as needed.
- Take daily operational readings and provide metrics reporting to senior engineers.
- Perform basic support concepts such as ticketing systems, root cause analysis, and task prioritization.
- Physical Requirements:
- All physical requirements are expected with reasonable accommodationsWalk job sites in uneven terrain.
- Work at heights and from ladders.
- Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or craw.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds; and participate in group lifts for 40 pounds or more.
- Carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds for short distances.
- Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration.
- Respond to off hour emergency calls.
- A day in the life
- The Data Center Engineering Technician will be responsible for ensuring the overall operation and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and HVAC equipment within the data center. The EOT serves as a technical resource to support Amazon within its owned and operated data centers. This equipment supports mission-critical servers and must maintain better than 99.999% uptime. The Data Center Engineering Technician will continue to maintain high reliability and performance while keeping operating costs in facilities at a minimum.
- Engineering Technicians are Amazon's front line when it comes to hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting. They will maintain, operate, and troubleshoot, Data Center Operation's Mission Critical Facilities, which includes stand-by diesel generators and related fuel systems, as well as three phase electrical systems such as: switch gear, UPSs, PDUs, wet cell batteries and associated systems, CRAC, centrifugal chillers, cooling towers/water chemical system, air handlers and associated systems, pumps, & motors.
- 4+ years of Data Center Engineering Experience 4+ years of data center operations/facilities experience 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and technical writing skills Operating engineering licenses such as DC II, DC III Leadership and organizational skills Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity Operating engineering licenses such as DC II, DC III
Statistics, Safety Management, Management
- Develops, proposes and implements function specific Safety guidelines, processes and/or methods.
- Compiles and advises on instructions, regulations and ensures effective communication to every employee concerned.
- Plans the roll out of Safety programs, for the unit assigned.
- Gathers data and analyses respective statistics regarding success of Safety Management measures.
- Supports or prepares regular external reporting for Occupational Safety authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
- Supports and prepares for safety audit, risk assessment, incident investigation and safety inspection.
- Maintains operational contact to external Safety authorities.
- Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards.
- Trains management and employees (Safety training, Safety orientation).
- The Candidate.
- At least 3 years of experience in safety management, safety regulation & standards, risk assessment, audit management and incident investigation.
- Able to lead and provide strategic information about safety management measure.
- Flexibility to travel as per project requirements.
- Excellent self-discipline and adherence to quality forms and procedure.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Organization: Siemens Mobility.
- Experience Level: Early Professional.
- Full / Part time: Full-time.