WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Production Operation Analyst, Associates
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation Analyst position must have the capability to analyze the companys operation process, which includes manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency, and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will be traveling across Shenzhen, China. Furthermore, they will work with the engineer team to create an innovative software program that will manage and run the manufacturing process, which includes tracking the process and creating reports and metrics. The individual must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, make concise recommendations, and implement timely solutions within the business.
- Identify production operation issues and software integrity and report to team.
- Monitor and manage computer programs and process that run the backend of productionoperation flow ; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Ensuring data accuracy and assist in developing computer software tools and processes toeffectively communicate information, outputs and report.
- Assist in Identifying specific outputs that is required to create software specification, reports andmetrics for better production outputs and management.
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and report on performance metrics.
- Develop detail SOP on existing and succeeding operational process.
- Develop problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studyingoperation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with computer driven software program specifications.
- Work with Buyer, Designer, Product Developer, Merchandising, Sample Room and Software Engineer, to help assist in finding the best production process ; technology driven.
- To follow up on finding resources and assembling feasible plan that achieves the goals andobjectives of the project that aligns with the companys strategy.
- Ensure all internal departments participate equally in projects.
- Monitor and coordinate activities through entire stage of production.
- Identify, report and resolve any outstanding issues during production process.
- Making sure that expected quality standard and goals are met.
- Coordinate in between China office, Thailand Headquarter and companys resources to get status updates to chart out progress.
- Bachelor Degree of engineering,
- Detail and process driven to achieve goals.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
- Process oriented, strategic thinker and have a builder mind
- Experience to gain knowledge of the fashion industry and to gain a solid understanding of how the production process works.
- Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities. (Ability to travel abroad ; China / India)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times and complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans by following all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks. You be will responsible to look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.Your main focus will be maintaining the airconditioning units in the hotel.Qualifications Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute. One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.