WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Viral Marketing, High Responsibilities, Work Well Under Pressure
- เพศหญิง อายุ 26 ปีขึ้นไป.
- วุฒิการศึกษาปริญญาตรี ด้านการตลาดหรือสาขาที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- มีประสบการณ์ 1-3 ปีขึ้นไป (ด้าน Digital marketing).
- เข้าใจการทำโฆษณาการลงแอด Facebook และ IG.
- รู้จักติดตาม Trend เข้าใจ popular culture และสามารถนำสิ่งที่เป็นที่นิยม มาปรับใช้กับการตลาดได้.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์การตลาด เพื่อสร้างยอดขายให้เติบโตในทุกช่องทาง.
- บริหารผลิตภัณฑ์ใหม่ ให้ตรงตามความต้องการของช่องทางขายและกลุ่มลูกค้า.
- รู้จักการวัดผลกับเป้าหมายที่วางไว้ และทำตามเป้าหมายที่วางไว้อย่างเคร่งครัด รวมทั้งสามารถรับความกดดันจากเป้าหมายที่วางไว้ได้.
- มีความรับผิดชอบสูง และเป็นคนรักความสำเร็จ.
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal
- Search and Research new customers and create their database
- Create Media presentation and provide useful information to support customers need
- Finding new partner for company beneficiation
- Develop and create new product profile and promotion according to company s strategy
- Sales strategy monitoring
- Coordinate with team ( Creative,Marketing,Sales)
- Social media monitoring
- Marketing communication.
- Male/Female (age 23-30)
- Bachelor s degree
- Out of home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Work well together with team and other staffs
- Well functioned and hardworking
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure
- Own a car / able to travel across the country
- Passion for success and working productivity.
฿9,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- เพศ หญิง.
- อายุ 26-35 ปี.
- ศาสนา พุทธ.
- ภาษาอังกฤษ ดีมาก.
- บุคลิกภาพ หน้าตาดีมั่นใจ.
- สุภาพ มารยาทดีอ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน.
- ซื่อสัตย์ มีจริยธรรม.
- ตรงต่อเวลา มีความรับผิดชอบ สะอาด สุขภาพดี.
- อารมณ์ดี มีความคิดเชิงบวก.
- รักเคารพ สถาบันพระมากษัตริย์.
- ปลอดคดีความ รอยสัก อบายมุข.
- สนใจร่วมงานกับเรา กรุณาส่ง resume ไปยังอีเมล์: [email protected]
- ติดต่อผู้บริหาร /Line ID:T. 0822241445.
Project Management, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, Pleasant Personality, Positive Thinker, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Thai, English
- Calling out to all gadget geeks!.
- Are you someone who:
- Enjoy keeping up with all tech and gadget products release worldwide - reading news/articles and watch Youtube videos of famous gadget reviewers. Words like IoT, Quantum Computing and Smart Home are what you see/read/hear almost every day.
- Love talking about these products with your family and friends - informing and recommending them all these awesome techs.
- Have great presentation skills with a charming personality on camera and in real life.
- Love connecting with new people and expand your network.
- Enjoy being a part of the team to create something big and influential. You are a team player and not a lone wolf.
- If the answers to the above are yes, we could be your true calling.
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely withthe Marketing Manager to achieve the monthly Marketing goals.
- Closely coordinate with key brands (e.g. Marshall, iRobot, Ninebot) and keychannel partners (such as Lazada, Shopee) to drive brand awareness and sales revenue.
- Develop onlinemarketing campaigns (such as LazLive, co-marketing packages) and execute them to achieveresults.
- Drive effective content marketing, including producing content, for online channels(such as Facebook/IG posts, LINE Broadcast, Youtube Channel).
- Analyze and present past performance/growthopportunities to internal teams. Be part of thedecision making with the management.
- Other related activities that will drive brand awareness and sales revenue for Gizman Gadgets.
- Learn more about Gizman Gadgets:
- Website: www.gizmangadgets.com.
- Facebook: Gizman Gadgets.
- LINE Official Account: @gizmangadgets.
- Lazada: https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/gizman-lifestyle/.
- Shopee: https://shopee.co.th/gizmangadgets.
- JD Central: https://www.jd.co.th/shop/pc/14940.html.
Teamwork, Service-Minded, Meet Deadlines, English
- Digital Campaign Specialist with a passion for communication.
- Would you like to become an expert in cross-channel marketing execution? Do you pay attention to detail and looking for a job in a dynamic environment with great opportunities to develop your professional skills? Then you might be the Digital Campaign Specialist we re looking for in ournewBangkokoffice!.
- All applications must be submitted through this link-https://www.wunderman.dk/careers/bangkok/marketing-operations/digital-campaign-specialist-with-a-passion-for-communication/.
- What will your day look like?.
- As our new Digital Campaign Specialist, you will first be introduced to our systems and work streams. Armed with the knowledge youneedyou will become responsible for:
- Creating e-mails in standard templates.
- Sending out campaigns via e-mail, push and SMS.
- Creating workflows and target group criteria.
- Performing technical troubleshootingif the case.
- The job is afull-timeposition (40hours/week).Flexible availability isexpectedwith some shifts coveringevenings, weekends and holidays.
- A digital leader within customer relations.
- WundermanNordicsis a unique organization, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.We have our headquarters in Copenhagen and multiple offices around the world.In total, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
- With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
- We are also part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000+ colleagues in 90+ markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.
- What do you bring to the table?.
- Personally, you are proactive and pay great attention to detail. With your logic and structured mind-set, you find it easy to learn new programs and work well in a team.
- In addition, we expect that you have:
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Interest in gaining technical understanding and ability to learn fast - all combined with an eye for aesthetic design.
- A wish to work with both routine and more complex tasks.
- Bachelor s degree or some studies, preferably within the field of marketing or communications.
- More benefits of joining Wunderman in our Bangkok office.
- Opportunity to kickstart your career in digital marketing.
- Experience working across a range of global and well-known brands.
- Modern office next to MRT station.
- Chance to get certified in world-leading marketing tools.
- Fun team events every quarter.
- How to apply.
- All applications must be submitted through this link-https://www.wunderman.dk/careers/bangkok/marketing-operations/digital-campaign-specialist-with-a-passion-for-communication/.
- Please attach yourcover letter (max. 1 page), CV, transcript and two references.
- Job type: Full-time.
- Hours:40 hoursweekly (lunch timenot included).
- Student job/part time or internship applicants will not be taken into consideration.
- This roleisbasedinBangkok, a valid Thai work permit is required..
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Brain Storming, Copywriting, Creative Presentation, Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English, Thai
฿35,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Your responsibilities at Quan.
- Work closely with Executive to report and discuss the creative direction of the company.
- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment.
- Produces promotional materials by developing basic presentation approaches and directing layout, design, and copywriting.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to the team.
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution.
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals.
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients.
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Adobe CS (PS, AI, etc.), InDesign, and Flash.
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing.
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals.
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media.
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices.
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership.
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress.
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail.
- Having interests in Character, Cartoon field is a big plus for this position.
Project Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Multitasking, Meet Deadlines, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking.
- In your role, you will:
- Search BRAND project which matches company's resources.
- Contact and meet the clients to discuss their needs and expectations.
- Prepare and present the BRAND presentation to clients for pitching a project.
- Create clearly the detail of the project scope, budget, and timeline.
- Allocate resource, time and expenses, needed to achieve the project goals.
- Planning execution and closure in phases and tasks.
- Production of progress and other reports.
- Develop progress where needed for smooth and smart organization and management.
- Monitor output of workflows and solve the problems.
- Track the progress of issues that meet required quality standards.
- Coordinate with the team and support their needs. - Build and maintain the strong relationship with clients.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- At least of a Bachelor's degree in BRAND, Marketing, Business, Economics, Architect, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 3-year experience in a related field.
- Ability to excellently complete tasks with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to facilitate the workflow and anticipate steps ahead.
- Ability to competently manage and proficiently handle numerous responsibilities at once in an atmosphere of tensions, interruptions, continuous changes, and constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to produce and deliver executive analysis, presentations and reports.
- Ability to build and maintain positive energy in teams and the whole organization.
- Superb analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills both Thai and English with an appropriate manner.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manipulate a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines or to tackle with workload.
- Commitment to constantly seek opportunities to optimize processes and improve efficiency and maximize productivity.
- Positive attitude with a rolls-up-your-sleeves mindsetand acan-do approach.
- Terrific time, team, and client management skills.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch
- GoWabi is seeking a creative, thoughtful, and well-rounded graphic designer who will be responsible for creating designs for digital and print. You will collaborate with our Marketing and Product teams to build and launch marketing campaigns that promote products/merchandises, and design works related to our in-house brands.
- Participate in various marketing material projects from creation to completion.
- Devising and presenting creative solutions, ideas and strategies.
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. logo creations, photo editing, landing page design).
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch.
- Experience with online media, social networks and digital trends.
- Knowledge of e-commerce channel asset best practices (e.g. general design rules for email creation, landing page layouts, banner sizing, etc.).
- Demonstrated capacity to work well in a team environment and individually with little direction.
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to track multiple parallel deadlines.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Working experience in Graphic Design will be a advantage.
- Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
Creative Writing, Copywriting, English
- You will contribute to marketing, organisational, and sales initiatives by creating insightful content for articles, blogs and other print and digitally focused efforts.
- In this role, you will research, write and edit a wide variety marketing content for the AIP.
- Focus on researching, writing and editing compelling content for both printed and digital marketing materials, web content, articles, blogs, promotional materials.
- Develop and increase the SEO content via blog articles.
- Manage written content for social media outlets.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Have a genuine passion for writing.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines.
Import / Export, Negotiation, English
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference at an exciting start-up? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Business Development/Export Manager - Grow our business through international partnerships, from distributors to impact-focused partners. Helps develop a world-class organic food brand that connects with health-conscious consumers all over the world, particularly in the US, Germany, UAE, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Work closely with customers and business partners from all over the world.
- Develop strategies to grow the business with sustainable financial and social impacts.
- Manage export processes.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Comfortable with details, able to prepare detailed documents and reports.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of English, any nationalities (including Thais) will be considered if qualified and we will take care of the work permit and visa if needed.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel internationally.