มี 6 ตำแหน่งงานสำหรับ สยามพิวรรธน์
Market Research, Digital Marketing, Budgeting, English
- Corporate & Sectional Campaigns> Shopping Complex.
- Direct & closely supervise team.
- Understand and foresee all scope & nature of work and handle possible operational process.
- Logically design corporate & sectional & Event promotion year plan to align with company s direction.
- Propose & exercise & control annual budget according to year plan.
- Initiate suitable & accountable promotional mechanic for each campaign to deliver targeted sales & revenue.
- Estimate & deliver sales target/ budget/ revenue.
- Convey main objectives & messages of campaigns to Advertising, Digital Marketing, PR, Event, Leasing, Operation teams regarding concerned work for desired result to effectively support campaigns.
- Coordinate with concerned internal & external teams regarding related system support & development/ figure report design and operation.
- Final check and approve all online-offline media related to promotion.
- Summarize & Evaluate & analyze campaign.
- Survey and review competitors campaigns.
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 10 years up experience in marketing promotion preferably in retail field.
- Candidates from Retail, Banking, Service industries are encouraged to apply.
- Logically thinking, understand figures, be decisive.
- Can work flexible hours.
- Fluent in English, well-rounded knowledge.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Possess sense of planning, strong leadership, high responsibility and team management.
Project Management, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Plan and organize business and information technology projects that are significant in scope.
- Coordinate the work with other departments in the company to run projects.
- Develop project plan, tracking process, project communication and issue resolving.
- Identify user requirement by working with the number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing business requirements.
- Working with relate departments in the company to design business workflow and user manual documents.
- Become the main point of contact for projects.
- Providing supports and relaying any feedback to related departments including IT teams.
- Effectively communicate and maintain relationships with team members and business stakeholders.
- Coordinating for application/system training to customers.
- Get requirement and coordinate with oversea joint venture companies.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- 3 years experiencein Project Management or Business Analyst insurance business will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills, inter-personal skills, analytical skills, systematic thinking and able to work under pressure within deadlines.
- Good computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel, Power point).
- Retails business knowledge as plus.
- Good command in English(writing and speaking).
Event Planning, Negotiation, Management, English
- Key responsibilities:
- To be lead ofEvent&Sponsorship Marketing for both existing and new partnership.
- Working and looking for the new business opportunities, and also integrating sponsorship strategy to suit our customer requirement.
- Take care of sponsorship management and sponsorship portfolio (existing and new partnership).
- Responsible for developing and implementing of new partnership across various kind of business group.
- Handle partnership activation and promotion.
- Welcome for both Male or Female.
- Bachelor or MasterDegreeinMarketing, Management or related field.
- Possess strongly experiences at least 8 years in Sponsorship, Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing, Event Promotion roles with Retails business is an advantage or relates business (Telecom, Banking, FMCG and etc).
- Has a strong proven record in building a good relationship with key stakeholder for both internal and external parties to succeed in the business overview.
- Good in communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Video Editing, English
- Handle multimedia design & Video Editor & Motion Graphic.
- Handle video production and other visual tasks for online platform.
- Define what goes into the company s brand, unique style and voice.
- Transform footage and narrative scripts into powerful visual stories.
- Demonstrate technical and creative vision to collaborate with related teams.
- Articulate creative concepts and develop storyboard and scene cut.
- Create output for user acquisition marketing under guidance of Digital Marketing Team.
- Communicate and work closely with other designers, other staff in related teams as well as Digital Marketing Team.
- Male or Female.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Communication Arts or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital or equivalent industry.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects, Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good command in English language.
- Have passion in design with flexible, positive and fun attitude, and love to initiate ideas.
- Have good interpersonal skills and attention to details as well as productive time management skills to set priorities and meet deadline.
- Be proactive, punctual, responsible, and enthusiastic with eager to understand the company s brand, customer target and their needs.
- Can work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Working hours:Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00 hrs.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Card Usage & Acquisition.
- Analyze strategies in Royalty Card Management (M Card, VIZ Card)Usage - promote usage of M Card, Viz Card and other card in Siam Piwat Group.
- Acquisition - acquire new target customers to apply for M Card, Viz Card and other card in Siam Piwat Group.
- Propose initiatives to promote spending of M Card and Viz card through promotion programs that attracts target customers.
- Analyze customer trend to profoundly understand spending behavior, track spending trend and movement and factors affecting spending behavior.
- Coordinate with Advertisement and PR Division to communicate benefits and privileges of card members.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Determine appropriate plan to retain and develop relationship with Scarlet, Platinum and Viz members.
- Seek to understand customer segments and their needs to foster a relationship with various card members and to present specific goods and services to them.
- Give special care and treatment to Scarlet and Platinum card holders.
- Provide special services to VIP customers.
- Bachelor s or Master degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in CRM.
- Candidates from Retail, Banking, Hotel, Service industries are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Possess strong leadership and team management.
Market Research, Statistical Analysis, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Major scope:
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Research.
- Business Analysis.
- Team Development.
- Integrate key findings from different pieces of studies (i.e., market research, competitive move, shopper spending, macro-micro trend) and bring the big picture into view for CEO & management aiming to set a winning business strategy for BU and for each property of Siam Piwat Group.
- Oversee research team to seek new methodology, new tools of doing research on all assigned projects.
- Liaise with heads of other departments/ division to finalize questionnaires, get approval on new business development research projects.
- Use quantitative analysis from Business Analysis team to maximize portfolio management both for shoppers/ tenants.
- Provide Strategic direction for end-BUs to activate result.
- Coach, provide guideline and conduct training/ workshop for other front-end teams to utilize, and translate research insights, competitive moves, business analysis into tangible action plan.
- Take lead, or take part on special strategic projects as assigned by CEO on an ad-hoc basis.
- Male/ Female.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Statistic, Science, Marketing or related field.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc).
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant.
- Has a strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole.
- Has a strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์